the husband of my sister.
我姐姐的丈夫.
There was nothing I could do to stop it.
而我却无能为力.
And I have seen many more... far worse atrocities than this.
我还见过很多远比这更凶残的恶行
I demand that the human stay on topic! It is on topic!
我要求人类回到正题上! 这就是正题
You just wanna avoid talking about all the nasty stuff he's witnessed.
你只是想避免谈及他所见证的所有暴行
The host witnesses nothing.
宿主无法见证任何东西.
Since nothing of the host survives.
因为宿主的一切都不复存在.
What are they doing?
他们在做什么?
I am uncertain.
我也不确定.
Lord Zipacna, I'd like to ask you a question, if I may.
宰帕克纳阁下, 如果可以的话,我想问你一个问题
I hope I have the answer. I'm sure you will.
希望我有答案. 我确信你有
Is your host...
你的宿主是否
in there somewhere?
还存在于某处?
Nothing of the host survives.
宿主的一切不复存在.
Really? Then how do you explain Skaara?
真的? 那你怎么解释发生在史卡拉身上的事?
What you call Skaara is nothing but a remnant.
你们所说的"史卡拉"不过是残存的意识
He can speak now only because the Tollan...
他现在能说话只是因为陀蓝人
used their technology to silence Klorel.
使用他们的技术压制了科罗.
But how could he speak at all if he hadn't survived?
可如果他已经不存在的话他又怎么能说话呢?
And he spoke well.
而且他说话很有条理.
His words were not those of a remnant personality.
他的言辞并非一个残存意识能说得出来的.
Carter?
卡特?
Sir, we may have a problem. Do tell.
长官, 看来我们有麻烦了. 说吧.
We tracked a serpent guard and two Jaffa to just outside the city limits.
我们跟踪一个毒蛇护卫和两个贾法到了城外
We observed them locate six Tollan weapon sites.
我们发现他们找到了六处陀蓝人的武器设施.
We think they were disabling them, sir.
我们怀疑他们正在破坏这些设施
Which means Zipacna is using the Triad to stall for time...
我觉得宰帕克纳正在利用这次恰埃德拖延时间
so his men can disable the Tollan defences.
这样他的手下就能破坏陀蓝的防御设施.
Then take the opportunity to... Wipe out the Tollan.
然后利用这个机会 消灭陀蓝.
Samantha, I hope you've not waited long.
萨曼莎, 希望你没有等太久.
No. Thank you for coming. It's my pleasure.
不. 谢谢你能来. 这是我的荣幸.
In fact, I'm pleased that we can finally be alone together.
事实上, 我很高兴我们终于能够单独在一起了
I asked you to meet me because I need your help.
纳瑞姆,我要和你见面是因为我需要你的帮助.
Samantha, l...
萨曼莎, 我
I have missed you.
我很想念你.
A lot's happened to me since I last saw you.
自从我上次见到你以来发生了很多事
There is another. No.
有另外一个人. 不.
Not in the way that you mean.
并非如你所想.
You see, I was blended with a Tok'ra, and she died to save my life, ...
你要明白, 我曾和一个托克拉合体 她为了救我牺牲了自己
but I still have her memories and feelings.
但我还是保留了她的记忆和感情
And she is part of you? Yes.
她已成为你的一部分了? 是的.
I can't have a relationship with anyone
我无法和任何人产生纠葛
until I'm absolutely sure whose feelings...
直到我确信那种感情是我自己的感情
l'm feeling. Do you understand?
你明白吗?
You are very wise, Samantha.
嗯,这很明智, 萨曼莎.
May I ask, then, why you summoned me?
那么你为什么叫我来呢?
Teal'c and I followed the Jaffa that came with the Goa'uld.
提亚克和我跟踪了与勾阿呜使团一起来的贾法.
Why would you do that?
萨曼莎,你们为什么要这么做?
I was sure your people were more diplomatic.
我还以为你们会比这更注重外交礼节.
We did it out of concern for your people.
我们这么做是出于对你的人♥民♥的关心
We think the Goa'uld are using the Triad to buy time...
我们认为勾阿呜在利用这次恰埃德拖延时间
so that they can prepare for an attack on Tollana.
让他们能够准备发动对陀拉纳的攻击.
Why do you think that?
为什么你会这么想呢?
They tampered with your weapons.
因为我们看见他们破坏了你们的武器.
Impossible. They are made of an impenetrable alloy...
这不可能. 它们是由一种高♥强♥度合金做成的
and protected by security codes. Narim, ...
而且有安全密♥码♥防护. 纳瑞姆
they were doing something to them.
他们正在对它们动手脚.
We asked Lord Zipacna about your accusation.
关于你们的指控,我们已向宰帕克纳阁下询问过了
He denied it and he was quite offended.
他否认了,并对此非常不高兴
Well, that's a shocker. I hope you didn't take his word for it.
是吗,这真令人吃惊. 我希望你没听信他的说辞.
Our experts have been unable to find any form
我们的专家没在任何大炮上
of tampering on any of the cannons.
发现任何形式的破坏
Carter?
卡特?
Maybe they were painting them, sir. I see no paint.
也许他们在涂刷它们, 长官. 我没看到油漆.
Sorry. It's an Earth military expression. It means marking them as targets.
对不起. 这是地球上的军事术语. 意思是标注目标.
Nor do I see any markings.
我也没看到任何标示.
There are ways they can target the weapons without leaving a mark.
恩,他们有办法不留下实际的标记 来定位这些武器
If so, the instant one of these cannons is attacked, ...
如果是这样,只要其中一个大炮受攻击的同时
the rest will automatically locate the position of the attacker
其它的就会自动锁定攻击者方位
and destroy it.
并将之消灭.
Unless they're all taken out simultaneously.
除非它们同时受到攻击.
If that were possible, why did the Goa'uld Heru-ur...
如果有这个可能的话, 为什么勾阿呜 赫鲁厄
not do so when he pursued Klorel?
在追杀科罗的时候不这么做?
Maybe he didn't have a contingent
恩,也许是因为他没有人员
on the planet targeting the weapons in advance.
事先在这个星球上标注这些武器
He didn't do it because it is impossible.
他没这么做是因为这是不可能的.
It would take but one of these devices to protect us
我们只需一门大炮就可以保护我们的星球
from a Goa'uld mother ship, ...
免遭勾阿呜的一艘母舰攻击
and we have many more than that.
我们有很多这样的大炮.
Our technology is superior in every way to theirs... and to yours.
我们的科技在任何领域都比他们先进得多 也比你们的先进得多
My, aren't we cocky?
哎呀, 这是不是有点自信过头了
Colonel, if this is an attempt to influence the outcome of Triad, ...
上校, 如果这是为了影响 此次恰埃德的结果的话
it is a feeble attempt indeed.
这将是徒劳无益的.
This is not intended as anything other than an attempt to help your people.
尊敬的阁下,我保证这只是为了帮助你们 别无所图
I hope so. But understand,
希望如此. 但请明白,
if you continue to pursue this matter in any way, ...
如果你们继续 纠缠在这个问题上--不管用什么方法
l will disqualify you from Triad and replace you.
我将取消你们参加恰埃德的资格 并找人代替你们
Skaara will be represented by someone else. Is that understood?
史卡拉一方将由其他人代表. 明白了吗?
With protest. Now, ...
抗♥议♥. 那么
you will return to Triad in the morning...
你们将在早间返回恰埃德
and you will not mention this matter any further.
并不得再提及此事
Just stay away from Zippy and his gaggle of Goa'ulds, OK?
那么,离那个齐皮士和他的走狗远点,好吗?
I know the Goa'uld, O'Neill. They will attack.
我很了解勾阿呜,欧尼尔.他们会进攻的
But I don't see a choice here.
但我想我们别无选择.
If we pursue the issue, Skaara will be represented by God knows who, ...
如果我们继续追究此事, 天晓得 会让谁来代表史卡拉.
then we won't stand a chance in hell. I'm not gonna let that happen.
那我们就彻底没希望了. 我不想这样.
I must disagree with you in this situation, O'Neill.
真可惜,在此形式下,我无法赞同你, 欧尼尔.
We are faced with the loss of Skaara - one individual
我明白我们可能会失去史卡拉一个人
versus the death of many Tollan. And possibly ourselves.
或者面对很多陀蓝人的死亡. 以及很多我们的自己人.
That's assuming the Tollan can't defend themselves,
这是假定在陀蓝无法保护自己的基础上的
which is a false assumption.
我个人觉得这个假定不成立.
They did bring down two mother ships. I think they'll be OK.
是啊,他们已经打下了两艘母舰. 我想他们不会有事的.
The Tollan have not been at war in many generations.
陀蓝人有数代未经历战争了.
They do not think strategically. I believe that to be a fatal flaw.
他们毫无战略意识. 我觉得这会成为致命缺陷.
Their naivete could be their downfall. That is correct.
他们的天真会带来灭顶之灾. 正是如此.
Allow Major Carter and myself
让卡特少校和我
to continue monitoring the Goa'ulds in case of...
继续监视勾阿呜使团 防止万一
Excuse my interruption.
恕我打断各位.
The Triad resumes.
恰埃德要开始了.
You've got your orders. Stand down.
你们已经接到命令了.离开吧.
Teal'c.
提亚克.
This is highly inappropriate of you to come to me during Triad.
你在恰埃德期间找我是非常不合时宜的
I assure you that I would never intend
我保证我不会以任何方式
to influence your decision in any way.
影响你的决定.
I wish to speak to you concerning another matter.
我只是想和你谈谈另外一件事.
You must not mention Klorel or Skaara.
你不能提到科罗或史卡拉.
If you do, I will be forced to report the matter to the Tollan.
如果你提到他们, 我将不得不告知陀蓝人.
Understood.
明白.
What is it, then?
那么,是什么事?
As you are aware, I was formerly in the service of the Goa'uld.
如你所知, 我曾为勾阿呜服务.
If this is designed to bias me against the Goa'uld...
如果这是为了误导我反对勾阿呜
I would never do such a thing, nor do I feel the need.
我决无此意,我也不觉得有这个必要
I am here in direct violation of an order given by Colonel O'Neill.
事实上,我来找你,已经违抗了 欧尼尔上校的命令.
Go on. I am convinced that the Goa'uld...
继续吧. 我确信勾阿呜
are planning to destroy all
正在计划同时毁灭
the Tollan weapon installations simultaneously...
陀蓝的所有武器设施
thereby preventing them from ever returning fire.
以阻止他们还击.
The Goa'uld will then attack this world which will be defenceless.
然后勾阿呜就会进攻这个毫无还手之力的世界
Why do you tell me this?
你为什么要告诉我此事?
I believe that you and I
我相信只有你和我
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表