See, I miss that.
看, 我没搞懂.
I have no idea what it means, but I buy it.
我不知道这是怎么回事, 但我喜欢.
What do you say, General?
你说呢, 将军?
Haven't put through his resignation yet.
我还没审批他的辞职信.
Good! So he's in.
太好了! 那么他加入了.
So, Bruce Jenner...
那么, 布鲁斯 詹纳(美国十项全能运动员)
Sit this one out, huh? Uh, me?
你出局了 啊, 我?
Why?
为什么?
You've been reassigned to another unit.
你已经被分配去了另一个小队.
Why?
为什么?
OK, you're being replaced.
好吧, 你被取代了.
Why?
为什么?
Because I'm intimidated by your intelligence.
因为我被你的才智激怒了.
Where's the confusion here?
这都是些什么乱七八糟的事啊
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
Daniel Jackson, you're rejoining SG-1.
丹尼尔杰克森, 你回SG-1了?
Yeah.
是的.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Chevron one, engaged.
编码一, 激活.
Carter, grab your samples.
卡特, 采集样本.
Teal'c, stay with her.
提亚克, 和她一起去.
I'm gonna check out that tree line.
我去林子边检查一下.
Daniel, the UAV showed no big signs of civilisation
丹尼尔, 无人机显示没有任何明显的文明迹象
human, Goa'uld or otherwise.
人类的,勾阿呜的或是其他的
So you want me to look for little signs of civilisation.
你想让我寻找细微的文明迹象
Itsy-bitsy artefacts and...
比如一些细小的史前文物和
It's good to have you back.
很高兴你回来了.
Hey!
嘿!
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿啦?
The address cleared before I got here.
我过来时地址已经被清除了.
You are finally here.
你终于来了.
Yes.
是的.
You are the only one who can save the boy, Daniel.
你是唯一能救那个孩子的人, 丹尼尔.
He's a Harsesis. He contains all their knowledge.
他是个哈塞西瑟斯. 他拥有他们的全部秘密.
Amaunet took the Abydonians as a show, ...
阿玛乃特带走阿比多斯人是个幌子
so that Heru-Ur would not know her true goal.
这样赫鲁厄就不会知道她的真实意图
To take the boy.
是带走孩子.
She has sent him into hiding with her closest aide.
她已经把他送到最亲密的助手那儿藏着.
Where?
在哪儿?
Kheb.
在凯卜.
I know a Kheb. There's a reference in Budge.
我知道个凯卜. 罢吉(著名古埃及学家)曾提到过这个地方.
It's the mythical place
是一个神话中的地方,
where Osiris hid from Set.
是奥西里斯躲藏塞特的地方.
Kheb is a myth. No.
凯卜是个神话. 不.
Where is it?
它在哪儿?
Promise me you will save the child.
答应我你会救那个孩子.
I promise.
我答应你.
I love you, Daniel.
我爱你, 丹尼尔.
I am sorry, Daniel Jackson.
对不起, 丹尼尔杰克森.
You did the right thing, Teal'c.
你做的没错, 提亚克.
Oh, God.
噢, 天哪.
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Daniel Jackson will be fine.
丹尼尔杰克森会没事的.
I love you, too.
我也爱你.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表