Something I can do for you?
我能为你做些什么?
What's going on? Didn't you say you know more than I do?
到底怎么回事? 你不是说你知道的比我更多?
Well, apparently not. I just got off the phone with the President.
好的, 显然不是. 我刚刚和总统通了电♥话♥.
Of the United States of America?
美国总统吗?
Sweet. How's he doin'?
好了.他说了些什么?
He seems to have a thing for you. Yeah, well... you know.
他似乎有任务给你. 是的,好的.你得知道.
In fact, I'm to issue you an emergency "special agent" credential.
事实上,我要给你紧急状况特别处理权.
He's put you in charge of this operation.
他让你负责这个行动.
Excellent!
很好!
My first order of business: Get me one of those cool jackets!
我的第一个命令就是: 给我一件你们的酷夹克!
Extra large. Double-XL, if you got it.
加大号♥. XXL,如果你有的话.
Wanna tell me why the Air Force cares so much about this cult?
可以告诉我们为什么 空军如此注意这群信徒?
Wanna do me a favour? On your way out, send my team in.
帮我个忙好吗? 带你的人出去,让我的队伍进来.
Your team.
你的队伍.
It's an odd bunch of people, Colonel. Civilian scientists.
那时临时集聚起来的人, 上校. 平民科学家.
This Seth guy got some secret weapon
这个塞斯具有一些秘密武器
you don't want the world to know about?
你不想全世界知道这些?
All right, listen.
正确,听着.
Since you have clearance, I'll throw you a bone.
既然你已经不负责了, 我就告诉你一些情况.
Seth and his boys got some top-secret technology...
塞斯和他的手下 有一些高度机密的技术.
that we would prefer not fall into the public consciousness just yet.
我们不能让公众知道这些.
Comprehend? Yeah.
理解? 是的.
Good.
好的.
Now, you've heard of classified. You got it.
现在, 你已经知道机密了. 这里归你了.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Did General Hammond involve the President, sir?
哈蒙德将军把总统 牵扯进来了吗,长官?
Oh yeah! He's put me in charge here for the time being.
哦,是的! 他让我们暂时主管这里.
What do you suggest, O'Neill?
你有什么建议, 欧尼尔?
Well, I'm thinkin' we need to get in there.
好的,我想我们需要进入那里.
OK, how? The floor is open.
好的,怎么进去? 也许钻地而入吧.
I was thinking about that. If Seth's MO hasn't changed, ...
我正在想. 如果塞斯的设施没有改变,.
we know certain things from digs in Giza.
当我们在吉萨挖掘的时候我们知道些东西.
We do?
是吗?
Leaders built their compounds with underground escape tunnels.
领导者通过地下通道来修建他们的设施.
Correct. Apophis had them built into his facilities.
对. 阿波菲斯就是通过这个建造他的设施的.
OK, so we should do a perimeter search and look for those tunnel entrances.
好的,因此我们将对周边搜索 并且寻找这些隧♥道♥的入口.
That's a lot of territory.
那是一个很大的区域.
We'll have Mr Hamner's men help us.
哈姆纳先生的人会帮助我们.
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
OK.
好~的.
We've got a point of entry. Now what?
我们找到了一个入口. 现在怎么办?
As soon as we get near anyone on the inside, we could get shot.
一旦我们接近里面的任何人 他们会开火
Or worse, dosed with that organism, and suddenly we're working for Seth.
或者更差, 受那个化合物的影响, 我们会突然为塞斯工作.
It won't work on me or Teal'c.
它对我或提亚克没有效果.
But he'll sense you're Goa'ulds as soon as you're within 50 feet.
但是当你在他50英尺范围的时候. 他会感觉到你是勾阿呜
With the arsenal he's got we wouldn't even get close to him.
凭借他的屏障,我们甚至不能靠近击中他.
Which is why you're not going in.
所以你不能进入
Dad, you said an electrical shock,
爸爸,你说过一个电击,
like a zat gun, would snap us out of it.
就像Z枪, 能让我们摆脱化合物的影响.
Yeah.
是的.
Sir, I think I have an idea.
长官,我有一个主意.
Gimme a test count.
给我一个测试计数.
One Mississippi, two Mississippi,
1个密西西比河, 2个密西西比河,
three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five...
3个密西西比河, 4个密西西比河, 5.
Carter?
卡特?
It'll work, sir, assuming Dad's right.
这会有用的,长官, 假定爸爸是正确的.
Dad?
爸爸?
If the jolt is big enough.
如果电流足够大的话
But you'll have to let the Nish'ta spread through
但是你将不得不让涅旭塔通过
all your tissues...
你所有的身体组织进行传播.
or it'll regain a stronghold.
直到它完全控制你.
Gimme a ten-count.
给我一个10的计数.
Uh... one, two, three, four... That's good.
嗯. 1,2,3,4 . 非常好.
You ready for yours, Captain? One second.
你们准备好了吗, 上尉? 一秒钟.
OK, Teal'c, push the button.
好的, 提亚克, 按键.
Aagh! Hey!
啊! 嘿!
OK? OK.
好了? 好了.
Wire me.
和我联♥系♥.
Daniel, you're certain that if we get caught...
丹尼尔, 你能确定如果我们被抓.
he'll turn us into zombies rather than kill us?
他将把我们变成行尸而不杀了我们?
Well, we're more valuable to him that way.
好的, 我们活着对他来说更有价值的.
Why? How do you think he'll use us?
为什么?为什么你认为他会利用我们?
Historically, he used women as a harem.
在历史上, 他把女人作为妻妾.
They catered to his every whim and as a result they were well cared for.
她们得迎合他的每一个怪念头 所以她们得到很好的照顾.
Super And the men outside the main court...
很好 宫廷外的那些男人.
were used as warriors and guards, doing his bidding.
作为战士或警卫, 执行他的命令.
Dare I ask about the men inside the compound?
我能问下那些在宫廷里面的男人吗?
They were turned into eunuchs.
他们被变成了太监.
Eunuchs as in "snippety-doo-dah"?
太监是暴躁易怒的.
Sweet.
太好了.
Daniel? What?
(欧尼尔) 丹尼尔? 什么?
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Why are you asking me?
为什么你问我?
Well, y... you knew there'd be tunnels, so...
好的,你.你知道这里会有一个隧♥道♥,因此.
Well, in the digs there were stairs leading up to the main structure.
好的, 在吉萨挖掘的时候,有楼梯通向主建筑.
I hate it when that happens.
我讨厌发生这样的事.
Hey!
嘿!
Welcome!
(扭曲的声音)欢迎!
Who are you?
你们是谁?
Well, I'm Larry, this is Moe and, of course, everyone's favourite, Curly.
好的,我是拉里,这是牟,还有每个人都喜欢的克里.
Say goodbye to your impure military past.
对你那亵渎神的军队生涯说再见吧.
We're always happy to welcome new disciples...
我们一直很高兴欢迎新的信徒.
to the bliss that only Seth can bestow.
来接受只有塞斯能给与的赐福.
So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...
如果我醒来并且高声的歌♥唱 请帮助我,.
Welcome, disciple.
(女人)欢迎,信徒.
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
OK. Pretty good. Good.
好. 非常好. 很好.
Do you feel strong enough to serve your god, Seth?
你觉得你足够强壮去为我们的神塞斯服务了吗 ?
Yes, of course.
是的,当然.
This way.
这边走.
They are awake.
他们醒了.
Shall I activate the devices? No.
我该激活这个设备? (扭曲的声音)不.
We must wait to be sure the Nish'ta has permeated their tissues.
我们必须等待直到确定涅旭塔 完全渗透到他们的身体中.
How long? About an hour.
多长时间? 大约一个小时.
It's a smart virus. If there's any unaffected tissue in the body...
它是一个聪明的病毒. 如果在身体里有任何未受影响的组织.
it will give the organism a safe harbour in which to mutate.
它将找一个安全的地方进行变异.
Then it will overtake your body again.
然后它将再次感染你的身体.
Excuse me. Mind if I watch?
对不起. 介意我在这里吗?
I mean, my son's in there. I just wanna be involved.
我的意思是,我的儿子在这. 这事和我有关.
I'm afraid I can't let you in here, sir. I'm sorry.
我恐怕不能让你进入这里,先生. 对不起.
Yeah. Figured.
是,明白.
Grab a cup of coffee? Sure. Go ahead.
能拿走一杯咖啡? 当然. 拿吧.
Ow!
哎呀!
Sorry.
对不起.
Sorry. It won't happen again.
对不起.下次不会了.
I've just been kinda short-fused... since I found out about Tommy.
我刚才有点着急了. 自从我发现了汤米.
I understand.
我明白.
I had to find out from his college roommate cos, uh...
我不得不从他的大学室友开始找,因为,呃.
Tommy and me hadn't been talking for six months.
汤米和我 有六个月没有谈话了.
I do not understand. How could a father not speak to his son for so long?
我不明白.为什么一个父亲 和他的儿子那么长时间不说话?
Yeah, that's the funny thing about it: I don't even remember why.
是的, 这感觉是很可笑的: 我甚至不记得为什么了.
Obviously something pretty stupid in the scheme of things.
很明显整个事情的发展很愚蠢.
I'll get out of your hair.
我不麻烦你们了.
Do human parents not love their children unconditionally?
人类的父亲不是无条件的爱他们的小孩吗?
Sometimes things get complicated.
有时候事情很复杂.
Many things are complicated, General Carter.
很多事情是复杂的, 卡特将军.
In Jaffa society, loving one's children is not one of them.
在贾法社会里, 爱自己的孩子并不包括在内.
In human society, sometimes it is.
在人类社会里,有时也是这样的.
With these weapons I have provided...
用这些我提供的武器.
we will defend against any incursion
我们将防卫任何门外
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表