That's where I come in.
我正为此而来.
Permission to join the briefing, sir?
我可以参加这个会议吗,长官?
I'll get her to the Stargate.
我会送她到达星门.
You think I'm gonna let her go alone? She's my best friend's wife.
你们认为我会让她一个人去吗? 她是我最好朋友的妻子.
You'll need someone to hook up the power generator.
你们需要有人去连接发电机的电源.
And download the dialling program.
并且下载拨号♥程序.
You will also require my assistance.
你们也会需要我的协助.
We can handle this. No, Teal'c has a point.
我们自己应付得来. 不, 提亚克说得有道理.
You said Teal'c led the assault on the mountain in your reality.
你说在你们的现实中 提亚克领导了对基地的袭击.
Couldn't we use something like that to our advantage?
为什么我们不利用我们的有利条件呢?
Quite the military mind, Daniel Jackson.
真有军事头脑啊, 丹尼尔杰克森.
No, sir. I'm sorry. Teal'c can't go any more than I can.
不,长官.很抱歉. 提亚克和我一样不能去.
Entropic cascade failure.
会出现熵值重叠失败.
If I go, there will still be two of me in one reality.
如果我去,会有两个我出现在同一个现实
The same will be true with Teal'c.
提亚克的情况也一样.
Dr Carter did not become ill during her first 48 hours.
卡特博士在最初48小时之内 并没有生病.
If our mission is not complete within that time,
如果在那段时间内我们没完成任务,
it is most likely we will be dead.
我们很可能会死.
Good point.
好主意.
Are you OK with all this, sir?
你同意这个计划吗,长官?
If you feel confident you can pull this off, I have no objection.
如果你们相信自己能完成它, 我没有异议.
But on your return, destroy that quantum mirror.
但是你们回来后,毁掉量子镜.
OK, but we can't go anywhere unless
好,可在使仙宫的发电机重新工作前
we get that Asgard generator working again.
我们哪儿也不能去
OK. Carter, download the program to the removable whatever-it-is and...
好, 卡特,把那程序下载到 可移♥动♥的什么玩意里
meet me and yourself in the lab.
然后在实验室里和我以及"你自己"会和.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
This is incredible. If the Asgard could design this, ...
真难以置信仙宫能设计出这个来
they're just the little green men we're looking for.
他们就是我们一直在寻找的小绿人(泛指外星人)
They're grey, actually. Roswell Grey, to be exact.
事实上,他们是灰色的. 深灰色, 更准确点.
I had a hard time trying to figure out how it worked the first time.
我第一次试图理解它如何工作的时候, 可吃尽了苦头.
If it's powered by the energy of a staff weapon, why doesn't it...
如果它是由一个权杖武器发出 的能量驱动的,为什么它不会
Blow up? I'd guess it creates a modulated dampening field
爆♥炸♥? 我觉得它产生了一个可调的抑制场,
round the naqahdah cell.
围绕在那夸达单元周围.
Which controls the energy transfer.
这个抑制场控制能量的传输.
Throwing it out each time it's activated.
在每次激活装置的时候释放能量.
Yes, but how do you recalibrate a field
是的,可是首先你怎么能校准一个
that you can't generate in the first place?
你无法创造出来的场?
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Are you Carters gonna be able to figure this out?
卡特们可以修好这个吗?
We'll figure it out.
(同声) 我们会修好它的.
Aarghh!
啊!
We have to figure it out.
我们必须修好它.
OK, the way Dr C explained it, the controller is not an exacting science.
好,按照卡特博士的解释 这个控制器并不精准.
You can't dial up an address like on a Stargate.
你无法象用星门一样拨一个地址.
You have to figure out where you are.
你必须确定你在哪儿.
Not a very expedient way to get home.
似乎不是个回家的好方法.
If it's not turned off, it's always connected to the same reality.
如果它没被关掉, 它就一直和同一个现实相连.
So when it's on again, it won't be connected to the reality you came from?
就是说当它再次打开时, 它并不能连接到你们来的现实中?
Right. We'd have to find it again.
没错.我们必须再次找到它.
Now, this thing switches to the various realities.
这东西能转换到不同的现实.
If I turn it on now,
如果我现在打开它,
it should come up somewhere near the reality it was last on.
它应该 接近上一次打开它所在的现实
There. See?
这儿.瞧见了?
That's not it. No grenade damage.
不是我们的现实.没有手榴弹的痕迹.
I tossed a grenade to slow them down
我投了一颗手榴弹使他们慢下来,
so they didn't see us go through the mirror.
因此他们没看见我们穿过这个镜子.
So we need to find a reality that's just right.
所以我们必须找到正确的那个现实..
Do you mind if l... ? Oh!
你不介意让我? 哦!
There. See? You probably turned it the wrong way.
那儿. 看见没 你可能用错方法了.
Since this device should be in a storage closet in my reality, ...
因为在我的那个现实里, 这个设备应该在一个储藏室里
dial it the other way.
换个方法拨动它
Change it! Change it! Change it!
快变!快变!快变!
OK! Closer.
好!接近了.
You wanna dial it in smaller increments.
现在你该微调它了
Daniel? You understand this thing?
丹尼尔?你弄明白这个东西吗?
I think so. Good.
我想是的. 很好
Colonel!
上校!
We did it! Already?
我们完成了! 这么快?
All we needed was the ratio decay rate of naqahdah
我们需要的只是
relative to the energy output.
对应于能量输出的 那夸达衰减率比率.
I calculated it when I learned about our new generator. Just the ratio...
我在学习我们的新发电机时计算过它. 仅仅是个比率问题.
Agh! It works, right?
啊!它能工作了,对吧?
It works. Good.
是的. 很好.
I guess we'd better go do this.
我想我们该出发了.
Yep, that's right. Looks like him.
恩,不错,看起来像他.
I am not fond of wearing this uniform again.
我并不喜欢再穿这套制♥服♥.
Well, I'm not too fond of seeing you wear it.
我也不喜欢看见你穿这身.
I've searched all the realities close to ours.
我已经搜索了所有接近我们的现实世界
This matches your description.
这个和你们的描述相符.
Yeah.
对.
Wish I could go. Same here.
真希望我也能去. 我也一样.
But you don't wanna go through a cascade tremor, believe me.
但是你不会愿意经受重叠震颤的. 相信我
We made a good team, Major. Yeah, we did, Doctor.
我们合作的很默契,少校. 的确,博士.
Plus your hair's kinda grown on me.
加上"你的头发"(与"你在这里"同音) 有点让我喜欢.
Pardon the pun.
原谅这个双关语.
You'd better go.
你该走了.
I'll be here in case you need anything from this side, sir.
万一你需要这里的什么东西, 我就在这里,长官.
All right.
好的.
On three.
数到三.
Jaffa!
贾法!
Jaffa!
贾法!
Kree!
可里!
Lonok.
唠闹克.
Kronok, Jaffa!
阔唠闹克, 贾法!
Jaffa! Kree!
贾法! 可里!
Jaffa!
贾法!
Kel nok, Teal'c. Kel shak?
开尔 闹克, 提亚克. 开尔 夏?
Renounce Apophis as a false god.
和那个假神阿波菲斯断绝关系.
Join us in delivering this world and I'll spare you.
加入我们解放这个世界,我将宽恕你..
Shol'va!
休伐!
The idea was to zat him.
我们计划是用zat激光枪击晕他.
As I said, O'Neill.
正如我所说的, 欧尼尔.
Ours is the only reality of consequence.
我们的现实是唯一重要的现实.
Jaffa, kree!
贾法, 可里!
Kel toc no.
Kel toc no.
OK, I gotta know. Yes. I'm about to activate it.
好, 我必须得知道 是.我正准备激活它.
No, no, no. Not that.
不,不,不.我不是说那.
What the hell does kree mean?
该死的"可里"到底是什么意思?
Well, actually, it means a lot of things.
恩,事实上,它有很多意思.
Uh, loosely translated it means "attention", "Iisten up", "concentrate".
嗯, 常用的意思是 "注意", "听着", "集中".
"Yoohoo"? Yes, in a manner of speaking.
"呦吼"? 从某种意义上说,是的
Oh. OK. Here goes.
哦. 好了,瞧这个
That's what I was afraid of.
正如我所担心的.
When I turned off the device, it lost its place.
当我关闭这个设备时,它遗失了方位.
I have to find our reality again.
我不得不重新找到我们的现实.
All right. It's OK.
没关系.
We knew that might happen.
我们知道有可能发生这事.
Stay with it.
你继续呆在这.
I will ask you this one more time, human.
我再问你一次,人类.
What is the address of the planet to which your leaders have fled?
你的领袖逃亡的星球地址是什么?
The place you call "Beta site".
你们称作β点的那个地方.
Where have your leaders gone?
你们的领袖去哪了?
Kel Apophis.
开尔 阿波菲斯.
Teal'c. Who is this?
提亚克.这是谁?
She was captured attempting an escape, my lord.
她在试图逃跑的时候被抓获,我的主人.
This one will not tell us the glyphs for the planet
这个人还没告诉我们
where they've sent their leaders.
他们的领袖逃去星球的地址.
Get it out of him.
让他招供.
Or get it out of her.
或者让她招供.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表