Yes, my lord.
是的,我的主人.
Attend to our lord. I will take care of these.
照顾我们的主人. 我来处理这里的事情.
Kree, Jaffa!
可里, 贾法!
You might as well kill me.
你最好杀了我.
I would never do such a thing, General Hammond.
我绝不会作这样的事, 哈蒙德将军.
It's OK. You're not hallucinating. He's from an alternate reality.
没事.你没有产生幻觉. 他是从一个平行的现实世界中来的.
So that mirror thing worked? Yeah.
那个镜子起作用了? 是的.
But don't worry. I won't say "I told you so. "
但是不用担心. 我不会说:"我早就告诉过你了."
We should have tried it a long time ago, Doctor.
我们早该尝试它了,博士.
They have landed on the mountain. We still have a chance to stop them.
他们已经降落在山上了. 我们仍然有机会阻止他们.
We'll attempt contact with aliens from their reality.
我们将尝试联♥系♥在他们的现实中的
Enemies of the Goa'uld.
勾阿呜的外星敌人.
Whoops! Too far.
哇!差太远了.
Come on, please.
拜托.
The Carters are smart figuring that thing out, huh?
卡特俩很聪明的解决了这个问题,
You and Sam never had a thing in your world, huh?
在你们的现实里 你和山姆之间没发生什么吗?
Sam is a major in my world.
在我们的现实中山姆是一个少校.
Yeah, I know. It's against regulations, right?
是的, 我知道. 这不符合部队规定,对吗?
You two look pretty good together. Kawalsky?
你俩很般配哦 卡瓦斯基?
During your Special Ops training, in your world, ...
你在你们世界接受特别行动训练的时候
did they cover silence?
他们没教会你保持安静吗
Yes.
对了
You're a captain.
你还是个上尉.
Close.
接近了.
OK. Now.
好了.现在上传.
I hope your Jack can get the transformer on line.
希望你们的杰克已经到变压器那了
It appears that he is.
看来他到了.
Prepare to go through the gate, Dr Carter.
准备穿过星门,卡特博士.
Thank you, Teal'c.
谢谢, 提亚克.
Jaffa! Kree hol mel!
贾法! 可里 侯 麦尔!
Hol mel, Jaffa!
侯 麦尔, 贾法!
Teal'c.
提亚克.
Why do you betray me?
为什么背叛我?
Lower your weapons or we will kill him.
放下你们的武器否则我们杀了他.
Colonel?
上校?
Yeah, we should do that.
是的,放下武器.
Deja vu.
逮学呃 伏.
Who are you?
你们是谁?
My First Prime killed you before my very eyes.
我的第一精锐已经在我的面前杀了你.
I'm feeling much better, thank you.
我很好,谢谢.
Then who are you?
你是谁?
What magic is this?
这是什么魔法?
You should know there's no such thing as magic.
你应该知道没有魔术这类东西.
Trey lan tonik.
驱诶 兰 陶尼克.
I will ask you one more time.
我再问你一次.
How could you rise from the dead without a sarcophagus?
在没有石棺的情况下, 你是怎么死而复生的?
I'm guessin' the second shot kills in this world too, huh?
我猜在这个现实里, 第二次射击也是杀死人的
Tell me what I want to know! Hey. I'd love to.
回答我的问题! -喂,我也想啊
But I don't understand it myself.
可是我自己也弄不明白.
He does.
他明白这些.
OK. I'll, uh... I'll give it a try. Um...
好. 我嗯 我试着解释.嗯
At every point in time, there are infinite possibilities.
有无限的可能性存在于时间的每一点上.
A parallel reality exists for each possibility, ...
对应每个可能性都存在着平行的现实
so there are literally infinite branches...
所以确实存在着无穷的分支
No! You...
不!你
Kawalsky!
卡瓦斯基!
Tell me where you come from. From an alternate reality.
告诉我你从哪里来? 从一个平行的现实.
One in which, by the way, you're dead.
顺便说一下,在我们来的那个现实里, 你死了.
Aw, come on! He told you everything he knows!
哦!天啊 他告诉了你所有他知道的事情!
My lord.
我的主人.
Tel kol, Apophis. Kree no tel, Reenlokia!
Tel kol, Apophis. Kree no tel, Reenlokia!
Mel nok tee!
麦尔 闹克 剔!
OK, I'm guessin'...
好的,我猜是
Asgard. All right.
仙宫. 正确.
Kree!
可里!
It appears Dr Carter was successful.
这说明卡特博士已经成功了.
Come on. Ya gotta love those guys!
快瞧. 你们肯定爱死这些家伙了!
I met the Asgard. We guessed that.
我见到了仙宫. 我们猜到了.
Love those guys.
爱死他们了.
Colonel, it's been a pleasure to serve with you... again.
上校, 很高兴能与你再次共事.
Likewise. Right, right.
我也是. 是啊.
This is hard. Goodbye for a second time.
第二次说再见真的很难.
It's the first time.
这是第一次.
It doesn't feel that way to me.
对我来说不是.
You have to understand. My Jack had the same face, same voice, same hands.
你得明白.我的杰克有同样的脸 同样的声音,同样的手.
Which brings to mind an obvious question.
我有个问题.
How could you marry such a loser?
你怎么会和这样一个失败者结婚?
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢. 没有关系.
You're really not him, are you?
你真的不是他,是吗?
No.
我不是.
I just wish...
我只是希望
Yeah.
是啊.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表