As a precaution, we'd like to take you all to our planet
为防万一,我们想把你们全部带到我们的星球
till the threat is over.
直到危险结束
There is no threat.
不会有危险的
If just one big meteor lands within a few miles of here, ...
哪怕只有一个大型流星在几英里外着陆
the explosion could wipe out the entire village.
其产生的爆♥炸♥会毁灭整个村庄
Year after year the fire rain comes, goes and harms no one.
年复一年,火雨来了又去 没有伤害过任何人
Do you not see what they are doing?
你们还不明白他们想干什么吗?
They want us gone so they can claim our lands.
他们想让我们 离开,然后他们就可以占我们的土地为己有
That's not true. If you go with them, ...
并非如此 如果你们跟他们走了
you will never see your land again.
就永远别想再见到自己的土地了
For cryin' out loud. There's always one like you in a crowd.
哦,见鬼 总是有人喜欢找茬
You wanna stay? Stay.
你想留下来,那就留下来
I have come to know these travellers.
我已经很了解这些旅行者了
And though their world seems far, it is only a step away.
尽管他们的世界看起来很远 其实只是一步之遥
I will take that step, in good faith.
我会迈出那一步,以表诚意
If you wish to follow, join us at the stone ring.
如果你们想跟来的话 石环处见
And if you do not, may the ancestors protect you.
如果你们不想 愿祖先保佑你们
You need only take what you can carry.
你们只需带上你们能带的
There'll be plenty of food and water.
我们去的地方有充足的食物和水
Right, folks. Train's leavin'. Let's move!
好了,大家伙,出发了,我们走
Garan? Don't forget the prayer chain that your father gave you.
伽蓝? 别忘了拿你♥爸♥爸送你的祈祷链
Garan?
伽蓝?
Oh, no.
噢,不
Have you seen Garan?
你看到伽蓝了吗?
Daniel, Teal'c. Did Garan come back with you?
丹尼尔,提亚克 伽蓝和你们一起回来了吗?
He should be here, O'Neill. The caves.
他应该在这里,欧尼尔 那个洞穴
We were talking about previous generations of survivors.
我们当时谈起以前几代的幸存者 肯定是在那里避难
You three go. Get these people outta here.
好了,你们三个带这些人离开
We'll find the kids and catch up. Sir?
我们去找孩子,然后会赶上来的 长官?
Go!
快去
SG-1's code, sir. Here they come, people.
是SG1的代码,长官 是他们回来了
Doctor, stand by to receive refugees. Yes, sir.
医生,等待接收难民 是,长官
Don't be afraid. The others are waiting for you on the other side.
不用怕,其他人正在另一边等你们
Sir, this is Carter. We've begun the evacuation. What's your ETA?
长官,我是卡特,我们已经开始撤离 你估计什么时候到?
Colonel, we're getting multiple strikes now. Please respond.
上校,撞击正在加剧 请回答
Nothing.
没反应
That is the last of them. The rest wish to remain.
那是最后一批了 其余人要留下来
How many? One third of the village.
有多少 大约三分之一的村民
What?
什么?
Why don't you go through to let the Edorans know that
你为什么不过去让艾朵拉的人知道一切都很好?
everything's all right?
我们随后到
Colonel, please respond.
上校,请回答
Garan. Naytha.
伽蓝.Nayt哈
Mother! This is where the ancestors survived. We brought food, water... .
妈妈,这是祖先们幸存的地方 我们带了食物和水
Garan, try this my way.
伽蓝,得按我的方法去做
It's getting too dangerous, Teal'c.
太危险了,提亚克
I will remain until O'Neill returns.
我要留下来等欧尼尔回来
He can dial home when he gets here.
他到这里的话知道怎么拨号♥回去
We're losing wormhole stability.
虫洞变得不稳定了
O'Neill went to help some villagers. We waited till the last moment.
欧尼尔上校回去救几个村民了 我们等到了最后时刻
I know. We almost lost you.
我知道,我们差点失去你们
General, I wish to return with a search party.
将军,我想带一支搜索队返回
That last hit was on top of the gate. You'd be walking into a firestorm.
最后那次撞击就在星门的上方 你们会进入火海中
I am willing to take that risk. I'm not willing to let you.
我愿意冒这个险 我不会让你去的
We could wait 24 hours and send a MALP through.
我们可以等24小时后 送一个遥感勘测仪过去
Major Carter's right. If it's safe by tomorrow, you'll all go.
卡特少校说的对 如果明天安全了的话,你们都回去
Carter? Teal'c?
卡特?提亚克?
It's still pretty hot out there. We should stay put.
外面还是很热 我们得呆在这
There's good news. It's raining.
有个好消息,下雨了
It should put out some of the fires. Could you see the village?
应该会扑灭一部分火 你能看见村庄吗?
No.
不能
Garan, we had a plan.
伽蓝,我们有个计划
Daniel said there's nothing you could do.
丹尼尔说过什么也做不了
We were afraid.
我们很害怕
Me too.
我也是
Chevron six encoded.
编码6激活
Chevron seven...
编码7
locked.
锁定
Wormhole established. Thank God.
虫洞建立 感谢上帝
Standing by for MALP deployment, sir. Send it through.
遥感勘测仪等待调度,长官 送它过去
The MALP should reach Edora in four... three... two... one.
遥感勘测仪将按倒计时到达艾朵拉 4,3,2,1
We should be receiving telemetry now, sir.
我们现在应该可以收到遥感勘测信♥号♥♥了,长官
No signal.
没有信♥号♥♥
Environmental reports no telemetry.
环境检测,无反应
Communications, no telemetry.
通信检测,无反应
The MALP must have been destroyed as soon as it reached the other side.
遥感勘测仪肯定是一过去就被破坏了, 没别的解释
Shut it down.
把它关闭
Until you can provide me with answers, the rescue mission is scrubbed.
在你们能找到问题的答案之前 这次营救任务取消
Inform our visitors they'll stay with us
通知我们的客人,在我们能正确评定当前 的形势前,
until we can make a proper assessment.
他们将和我们呆在一起
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Paynan?
佩能?
Laira!
拉莱拉!
It is all right. One struck Talmar's home.
没事了 有一个撞击到了塔玛家
Three families were inside.
里面有三家人
We are all that are left.
只剩下我们了
Why did you stay?
你们为什么要留下来?
On the third day we could take no more.
在第三天,我们再也受不了了
We fled to the stone ring...
我们逃到那个石环
Where it used to be.
它以前在的地方
Used to be?
以前在的地方?
It's gone.
它消失了
I'll never see my people again.
我再也见不到我的人♥民♥了
They can never come home.
他们再也不能回来了
No.
不能
And you?
你呢?
Thanks be to the ancestors that we live
感谢祖先保佑,让我们还活着
and have a roof to shield our heads.
还有遮蔽之所
Thanks be to the ancestors that we have food to sustain and nourish us.
感谢祖先保佑,让我们还有食物维生
This is all that remains of our people, because of you.
这就是我们所有剩下的人,都是因为你们
My mother and father...
我的妈妈和爸爸
You took them away through that thing, and now it is gone.
你们穿过那东西带走了他们 现在它消失了
That thing probably saved their lives.
这也许救了他们的命
And if you'd have shut up and listened to me,
如果当初你闭嘴听我的话,
this wouldn't be the situation.
就不会是现在这种局面
This is my home, and you are welcome here.
这是我家 你在这是受欢迎的
You need to eat.
你需要吃东西
Thank you.
谢谢
No signal from the radio transmitter, sir.
没有信♥号♥♥从无线电发报机传回,长官
If the Edoran Stargate were buried, how was the wormhole established?
如果艾朵拉的星门真的被掩埋了 那虫洞是怎么建立起来的?
The meteor hit while it was active. So... So...
当虫洞激活的时候,流星正好击中了 所以所以
It's possible the molten naqahdah hardened just above the event horizon.
可能是熔化的那夸达正好凝固在虫洞边缘
Like an iris. Yeah.
就像是虹膜 是的
Sergeant, shut it down. Yes, sir.
军士,把它关闭 是,长官
That was our last shot, people, and I'm calling this one.
这将是由我召集的最后一次努力
I'm declaring him missing in action.
马上我要正式宣布他在行动中失踪
Perhaps the door can be reached.
哈蒙德将军,或许可以通过其他方法到达星门
The Tok'ra could send a ship.
不错,托克拉能够派一艘飞船
Or the Tollan.
或者是陀蓝.
Let me contact our allies capable of interstellar travel, ...
至少让我和有星际航行能力的盟友联♥系♥一下
see if they're willing to help.
看看他们是否愿意帮忙
Very well, Doctor.
很好,博士
I thought you might like a clean work shirt. My husband never wore it.
我想你可能喜欢干净的工作服 我丈夫从没穿过
I made it for him just before he died.
就在他死前我给他做的
There's a chance the Stargate...
有可能星门只是被掩埋
We have to rebuild before the harvest.
在收获前我们一定要重建家园
And there are very few of us now.
我们现在人手很少
Wormhole physics - a field, Major, that you pioneered
虫洞物理学 少校,这是你的强项
states that under these conditions,
在这种情形下,
matter won't even reintegrate on the other side.
物质甚至不能在另一面重组
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表