He said my Goa'uld captor is dead, but I don't have a Goa'uld.
他说我的勾阿呜捕捉者死了, 但是我体内没有勾阿呜.
You did.
是啊.
That has to be it.
肯定是这样.
Janet said a Goa'uld dies and dissolves into a host,
珍妮特说一个勾阿呜死亡并溶解到寄主中后
leaving a protein marker.
会留下一个蛋白质标记.
So these inventions die because they detect the marker?
因此由于检测到这个标记 这些发明物就死了?
That doesn't make any sense. Why isn't Jack immune?
那不对啊. 为什么杰克没有免疫?
He should have a protein marker from Hathor's Goa'uld.
他应该从哈索的勾阿呜那 获得了一个蛋白质标记.
No. No. That Goa'uld left Colonel O'Neill's body...
不. 不.那个勾阿呜离开了 欧尼尔上校的身体
and died before it had a chance to take over.
在得到控制权前就死掉了.
Janet? Can you hear me?
珍妮特? 你能听见我吗?
Can we extract my blood and inject it into everyone that's infected?
我们能提取我的血 注入到被感染的每个人吗?
No, your blood types don't match. You'd have to isolate the protein.
不,你的血型不匹配. 你们得提取血蛋白.
OK. How do I do that?
我应该如何做?
You don't have the equipment there. Besides, it would take weeks.
这里没有这样的设备. 而且,那需要数星期.
There's gotta be a way! We got all this stuff!
肯定会有办法的! 我们有所有的材料!
Sorry, but you need to use high-pressure liquid chromatography...
对不起, 但是你需要 使用高效液体色谱
to separate the protein factors from the rest of the blood.
从血液中去分离蛋白质.
That would yield 30 to 40 proteins. You'd have to test each one...
会分离出30到40种的蛋白质. 你必须测试每一种
OK! I get the point.
得了! 我知道了.
Centrifuge.
离心分离机.
What?
什么?
What about the centrifuge?
离心分离机怎么了?
Put as much blood as possible in centrifuge.
放尽可能多的血样在离心分离机中.
You're wasting your time, Major.
你在浪费时间,少校.
OK.
好了.
Now what? It's too hot.
然后怎么做? 好热.
It's too hot. They're trying to suffocate us.
太热了. 他们试图窒息我们.
Janet.
珍妮特.
No! You're a Goa'uld! Stay away!
不!你是一个勾阿呜!站远点!
I'm not a Goa'uld, Janet. It's me - Sam.
我不是勾阿呜, 珍妮特. 我是山姆.
I'm your friend.
我是你的朋友.
Put the test tube in the centrifuge.
把试管放到离心机里.
Janet. Get back with me here!
珍妮特. 振作起来!
We're trying to separate that protein from my blood, remember?
我们试图从我的血里 分离蛋白质,记得吗?
The centrifuge finished. Now what?
离心机的工作已经完成了.现在干什么?
You're wasting your time. She's not in her right mind.
你在浪费时间. 她的思维有问题.
There's only one way to separate that protein.
只有一种方法去分离蛋白质.
You don't need to. Just need to separate red blood cells.
你不需要这样. 只是需要分离红血球.
What? What's she talking about? I see where you're going.
什么?她说什么? 我明白你的意思了.
Don't even try to separate the proteins.
根本不需要分离蛋白质.
Just separate the rejectable parts and give them all the rest.
只需要把有排斥作用的那部分分离出去 而给他们所有的其余部分.
What? What makes blood types incompatible...
什么? 使血型不匹配的只是
is just the red blood cells and part of the plasma.
红血球和血浆的部份.
If we can get those out, the rest should be safe.
如果我们能把这部分分离出去, 剩下的部分应该是安全的..
Quick... freeze. Quick freeze?
快速 冷冻. 快速冷冻?
Major, look in the freezer. See if there's any dry ice.
少校, 看一下冷冻柜. 看看是否有一些干冰.
Yeah, there's a ton of it. Good.
是的,有一吨♥那么多. 好的.
Follow my directions very carefully.
非常小心地按照我说的做.
Looks good. Pick your first patient.
看起来不错. 挑选你的第一个病人.
This was your idea. Wanna be first?
这是你的主意. 想当第一个吗?
You look terrible. Thank you, sir.
你看起来很吓人 . 谢谢你,长官.
I need to give you a shot. Will you let me do that?
我需要给你注射. 你将会让我做吗?
Janet? Uh, I'm hearing...
珍妮特? 嗯, 我正在听
Hearing Ma'chello? Yeah!
听到麦切罗的声音了? 是的!
Ah!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
OK.
好的.
Well, I don't know if this is going to work.
好了,我不知道这是否能起作用.
He'll have the marker, but he'll still have a Goa'uld larva.
他将获得蛋白质标记, 但是他体内仍然有勾阿呜幼虫.
Depends on how smart Ma'chello made the little beggars.
就看麦切罗发明的这些小家伙有多聪明了.
Ma'chello.
麦切罗.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表