Thank you.
谢谢.
That's perfect, Zaren. Just like that.
非常好, 冉伦. 就像这样.
That's OK. It's just my friends returning.
没事. 是我的朋友们回来了.
Hello, children.
你们好,孩子们.
Daniel? No child-labour laws here on Orban?
丹尼尔? 在奥尔班上没有童工法律吗?
No, these are Urrone.
没有,这些是呜龙.
They're like apprentices to the adults. They're... everywhere.
他们似乎是成年人的学徒. 他们到处都是.
It's just the way they do things. Look at this.
那只是他们做事的方式. 看这个.
Chalchiutlicue. The Aztec goddess of water.
乔切维力克诶. 阿兹台克的水神.
They don't even know what they've got here. Who knows what we'll uncover!
他们甚至不知道这里有些什么. 谁知道我们发现了什么!
That is, if General Hammond said yes. He said yes.
那好,如果哈蒙德将军说同意 他说同意
Colonel O'Neill. You are most punctual.
欧尼尔上校. 你是最准时的.
Merrin and I are eager to participate in this exchange between our worlds.
麦玲和我渴望参与 我们两个世界之间的交易.
Major Carter is eager as well. She's really looking forward to it.
卡特少校也是. 她对此非常渴望.
So's Teal'c.
提亚克也是这样.
I will share my knowledge of the Goa'uld freely.
我将无条件的分享我所有关于 勾阿呜的知识.
Teal'c's eager on the inside.
提亚克希望如此.
Then, if you are ready to leave...
当然,如果你们已经准备好离开
Kalan, I thought we were bringing back one of your naqahdah reactors.
卡兰, 我想我们该带上 一个你们的那夸达反应堆.
This is the device. That little thing?
这就是那个设备. 那么小?
OK.
是的.
Daniel, have fun.
丹尼尔,玩的开心.
I know you will.
我知道你会的.
Teal'c... make friends. As always.
提亚克 交些朋友,一如既往.
Folks, to Earth.
大伙,去地球吧.
They're a most impressive society.
这是个令人影响深刻的星球.
They've accomplished in decades
他们在十年中的发展
what it took humans over a century to achieve.
相当于人类一个世纪的程度.
Sounds like they'd make good allies. I think so.
听起来他们是个不错的同盟. 我想是的.
They're not up to the Goa'uld level of technology yet,
他们还没有到达勾阿呜的技术水平,
but in a few years...
但是用不了几年
Thank you for this exchange.
感谢此次交易.
I am sure it will be fruitful for both of our worlds.
我相信这会使我们双方获益.
Major Carter, please allow Merrin
卡特少校,请允许麦玲
to present you with this naqahdah reactor.
给你 这个那夸达反应堆作为礼物.
You may study it during our exchange. Thank you.
通过我们的交易,你们可以研究它. 谢谢.
I would like to offer a tour of...
我带你们到处看看
The exchange has been made.
交易已经完成.
We will return to Orban now. You just got here.
我们想立刻返回奥尔班. 你们才到啊.
You can't leave. Someone needs to teach me how to use this thing.
你们不能离开.我们需要你教我们怎么使用这个东西.
Please explain what you mean by this.
请解释这是什么意思.
Teaching?
教?
Uh, explaining how the reactor functions
嗯,说明这个反应堆有什么功能
its components, its construction.
组成,结构.
I do not have this knowledge.
我没有这些知识.
I will... teach you.
我将教你们.
Stargate.SG1-s03e05.Learning.Curve
第三季第05集 学习之道
Major Carter will show you the lab.
卡特少校会带你到实验室.
First, I'd like you to visit our infirmary.
首先,我希望你能到医疗室进行检测.
It's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可担心的.
You must screen newcomers for potential pathogens. Of course.
当然.你们必须检测新来的人 是否携带潜在的病源体.
So, Merrin, I understand you're a reactor expert.
恩, 麦玲, 我明白 你是一个反应堆方面的专家.
Yes.
是的.
How old are you? I'm eleven.
你多大了? 我11岁.
How old are you?
你多大?
So, Merrin, ...
恩, 麦玲,
l understand you're a reactor expert.
我明白你是一个反应堆方面的专家.
This is my son Tomin. He is also Urrone.
这是我的儿子透们. 他也是呜龙.
Teal'c, you will please tell him of the Goa'uld.
提亚克, 有关勾阿呜的事 请告诉他
You are most generous to offer your knowledge, Teal'c.
你能提供你的知识真是太慷慨了, 提亚克.
There was an apprentice here - Zaren. Do you know where she went?
这里有一个学徒 - 冉伦. 你知道她去那里了吗?
Zaren is not here.
冉伦不在这.
It was past the time of her Averium.
她的艾伐瑞姆已经结束了.
Averium. Is that like a graduation?
艾伐瑞姆?就像一个毕业典礼?
That is an approximate definition.
差不多.
Dr Jackson, you wished to view the city.
杰克森博士,你说希望看一下这个城市.
It is best to see the Pyramid of Suns in daylight.
白天看太阳金字塔是最好的.
Yes. Absolutely. Teal'c, ...
是的.绝对的. 提亚克,
you will please remain here with Tomin.
你和透们在这会很愉快.
What is your purpose? Observing your physical characteristics.
你有什么打算? 观察你的生理特征.
Dr Jackson tells us you were once a warrior with the Goa'uld.
杰克森博士告诉我们 你曾经是勾阿呜的战士.
That is correct.
没错.
I think I understand now why the Goa'uld are so feared.
我想我现在明白 为什么勾阿呜是如此可怕了.
Hurts a little bit, huh?
有点痛,嗯?
You are being very brave.
你真勇敢.
How's our little rocket scientist doing?
我们的小火箭科学家怎么样了?
We're almost done, Colonel.
快好了,上校.
I am not a rocket scientist.
我不是一个火箭科学家.
Colonel O'Neill means you're very smart.
欧尼尔上校的意思是你非常聪明.
You find my intelligence level unusual?
你发现我的智力水平不寻常?
No. There are lots of intelligent people around here.
不.我们周围也有一些聪明的人.
Just not as young as you.
只是没有你年轻.
You mean you were not always as smart as you are now?
你的意思是说你不总像现在一样聪明?
No. We spent a long time in school to get to this point.
不.为了达到这种程度, 我们花了很长时间在学校.
Please explain what school is.
请解释一下学校是什么.
Uh... school is a place where you go to learn.
嗯学校是一个学习的地方.
A teacher gives you information.
老师教授你知识.
You take classes to learn different subjects.
你选择学习不同的课程.
So this is how you and Dr Fraiser became scientists?
这就是你和弗雷泽医生 成为科学家的方法?
Mm-hm.
嗯-嗯.
You aren't a scientist? Oh, no.
你不是一个科学家? 哦,不是.
Then you are not as smart as Major Carter and Dr Fraiser?
所以你不如卡特少校 和弗雷泽医生一样聪明?
Well, it depends on what you mean by...
好了, 这得看从哪方面来看
OK, no. I'm not.
好, 不如.我不如.
But while they were stuck in school, I was out doing other things, ...
但是他们呆在学校的时候, 我在外面做其他事情,
like... having fun.
比如娱乐.
You... do know what fun is, don't you?
你该知道什么是娱乐吧?不是吗?
OK, fun is...
好的,娱乐是
what you do to make yourself happy.
你做些使你自己快乐的事.
Like music, games.
象音乐,游戏.
It's whatever you do when you're not learning to be a rocket scientist.
当你不在学习成为火箭科学家的时候, 它可以是任何事情.
I'm here to teach Major Carter about the reactor.
我在这里指导卡特少校 关于这个反应堆的知识.
Sounds like fun to me!
对我来说就像娱乐一样!
Whatever. Go ahead, knock yourself out.
不管是什么,去做吧, 让自己筋疲力尽.
Come on, Merrin. I'll show you the lab.
过来, 麦玲. 我给你介绍这个实验室.
But you found hosts for other Goa'uld as First Prime to the Goa'uld leader.
但作为勾阿呜领导者的第一精锐, 你曾帮其他的勾阿呜找寄主
I have vowed to battle the Goa'uld and to free my people.
我已经立誓和勾阿呜战斗 并让我的人♥民♥自♥由♥.
If I let the symbiote I carry be implanted,
如果我让我携带的共生体幼虫入侵寄主
I would be perpetuating all that I oppose.
我会让我痛恨的东西永生.
What happens if you do not find a host for this Goa'uld?
如果你不为这个勾阿呜 找到一个寄主,会发生什么?
It will die.
它将死去.
If the Goa'uld dies, then you will die as well?
如果勾阿呜死了, 你也会死吗?
That would be unfortunate.
这很不幸.
I should have known by the murals,
我应该通过壁画已经知道了,
but the pyramid's construction confirms it!
金字塔的建筑更加确定了这点!
Dr Jackson, I do not understand. Teotihuacan.
杰克森博士,我不明白. 提奥提华坎.
A city in pre-Columbian south America,
是一个在哥伦布发现美洲大♥陆♥以前的南美城市,
even bigger than ancient Rome.
甚至比古罗马还大.
Which wouldn't mean anything to you, but it is significant.
这些对你来说毫无意义, 但它是非常重要的.
But you said we are Aztec.
但是你说我们是阿兹台克.
No, these people predated the Aztecs.
不,这些人早于阿兹台克人.
OK, look. These pictures form a narrative.
好的,看这些壁画所描述的.
Whatever's under this platform may tell us
这个讲坛下的任何东西也许能告诉我们
how you came to be on Orban.
你们是如何来到奥尔班上的.
You will explain this to Tomin.
你将对透们解释这个.
Wait.
等一下.
Teotihuacan flourished for centuries
提奥提华坎在公元750年的悲惨剧变前
before suffering an upheaval in 750 AD.
经历了长达数世纪之久的繁荣.
I think you could be the descendants of that civilisation.
我想你们可能是这个文明的后代.
Do you believe the arrival of the Goa'uld caused Teotihuacan's downfall?
你认为由于勾阿呜的到达 造成了提奥提华坎的衰败?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表