Hey!
嘿!
State your purpose.
说出你的目的
Nyan.
是奈安
We have to get away from here. Where are my friends?
我们必须离开这里 我的朋友们在哪?
Captured.
被俘虏了
I will not leave my friends. We can't get to them.
我不会扔下我的朋友的 我们到不了他们那里
Rigar set up a quarantine field,
瑞格尔设立了一个隔离场,
and as soon as he finds the soldier you killed...
一旦他发现被你杀死的士兵
You're blind!
你看不见了!
They were starting to dig here. Finish for them.
他们开始在这里挖掘了 快点挖完
I wanna know what's in there.
我想知道那里有什么
I have the results from the blood analysis.
我得到了血液分♥析♥的结果
There's 98% correspondence. They are definitely human.
98%相符 他们绝对是人类
But none of them match the Bedrosian Central Registry.
但是他们和贝坠欧夏注册中心 的纪录都不吻合
Then that proves they're Optrican.
那就证明他们是奥普却坎
Does it not?
不是吗?
Say what you were thinking.
说出你的想法
What if they're telling the truth?
如果他们说的是事实怎么办?
What if it is a gateway and the Optricans are right?
如果真有一个大门,奥普却坎是对的怎么办?
No! It's a lie. But how can you be sure?
不!那是谎言 但是你怎么能确定呢?
I am sure because we have not spent our lives
我很确定,因为我们不该耗费生命
praying to a god who does not exist.
向一个不存在的神祈祷
And many of our people have not died fighting a meaningless war.
我们的很多人也不该为了一场 毫无意义的战争失去生命
I won't accept that.
我不会相信那些鬼话
I've studied the book of Nefertum word for word, cover to cover.
我逐字逐句地研究过奈夫图的书
It is the truth. What if it's not?
这是事实 如果不是呢?
It is the truth.
这是事实
We began here.
我们在这里诞生
That device is a fabrication, to fake the Optrican gateway myth.
那个东西是为了捏造奥普却坎"大门"的神话而伪造的
To what end? To sow the seeds of doubt among us.
为了什么目的呢? 为了在我们中间撒播怀疑的种子
To create dissension from within.
为了引起内部的争执
I will not allow our people
我不容许我们族人的信仰
to have their faith attacked in such a cynical way.
被如此亵渎
What do you wanna do?
你想要做什么?
We will not allow the events that have transpired to leave this place.
我们不能把这里发生的事泄露出去
Then we must find this Nyan and the fourth... Optrican.
那么我们必须找到奈安和 第四个"奥普却坎"
Yes. And we'll find out what we can from the three we have in custody.
是的,我们来看看从抓到的三个人 那里能问出什么来
Then we will dispose of them.
接着我们就干掉他们
Yes, sir.
是,长官
We come here for shelter. We also store supplies here.
我躲在这里 这里还有储存的补给
Are you injured in addition to your eyes? I will be fine.
除了眼睛你还有什么地方受伤? 我会好的
You could sit here.
你可以坐在这里
Here.
这里
It's water.
是水
It's amazing how one discovery can change everything.
一个发现改变了一切,真令人吃惊
I've been searching for proof that
过去几年间,我一直在寻找
we were created on this continent by Nefertum.
我们是由奈夫图在这片大♥陆♥上创造出来的证据
Nefertum?
奈夫图?
The Blue Lotus Blossom of Ra.
拉手下的蓝莲花
He's represented in our texts by a blue lotus blossom.
在我们的文字记载中,一朵蓝莲花象征着他
But what is "Ra"? And how do you know about Nefertum?
可拉又是什么 ? 你怎么会知道奈夫图?
Nefertum was an under-System Lord to the one named Ra, ...
奈夫图是一个叫拉的系统统治者的手下
with whom I did battle.
我曾和拉打过仗
I don't understand.
我不明白
Nefertum was and is the creator of all of us.
奈夫图一直都是我们全部人的创造者
He created this planet and this continent. Correction:
他创造了这个星球和其广阔的大♥陆♥ 我要纠正你:
Nefertum was an alien who most likely brought you as slaves...
奈夫图在几千年前把你们
many thousands of years ago.
带到这里作为奴隶
That is what the Optricans say.
奥普却坎就是这么说的
Then they are correct.
那么他们是对的
Oh, dear Nefertum, this is blasphemy.
哦,亲爱的奈夫图,这真是亵渎
But if it is true, then it could change everything.
但是如果这是真的,那么它会改变一切
I must show my colleagues at the academy.
我必须告诉研究院里的同事们
Can you be certain they will believe you?
你确定他们会相信你吗?
They are scientists.
他们是科学家,和我一样
They will realise they are wrong when shown the evidence.
在看到证据之后他们会意识到他们是错的
Your military has the Stargate in its command.
你们的军队控制了星际之门
Not the gateway. You.
不是大门,是你
You are the proof. I will not be the proof!
你就是证据 我不会去当证据!
And I will not allow my friends to be imprisoned as they are.
我不能容忍♥我的朋友被囚禁
You must help me rescue them.
你必须帮我救他们
Let me see. Do not!
让我看看 不要!
You could have a serious injury.
你可能受了严重的伤害
I will be fine.
我会没事的
I have something to help.
我有些东西能帮上忙
I'll bring it back with the other supplies. Nyan...
我会带着它和其他补给回来的 奈安
Nyan!
奈安!
All right!
好吧!
That hurts.
真疼啊
Well, this day just keeps getting better and better
瞧瞧,今天真是祸不单行!
Yeah.
是啊
We should talk. Yes.
我们得谈谈 是的
Let us talk about your friend in the woods.
让我们谈谈你在树林里的朋友
I have no friends, in the woods or otherwise.
我没有朋友, 不管是在树林里还是其他地方
We're not spies.
我们不是间谍
We're peaceful explorers.
我们是和平的探险家
We travelled through what you call your gateway.
我们从你们所说的大门穿越而来
Fine, the Stargate, then. But that's what we came through.
好吧,是星际之门 但我们确实是从那过来的
All four of you? All three of us.
你们四个都是? 我们三个都是
It is impossible to go to other planets,
跨过一个石头圈就能到达另外一个星球
much less through a circle of stone.
这是不可能的
The Stargate isn't made of regular stone.
星际之门不是用普通的石头制♥造♥的
Given enough power, a wormhole forms that
如果有足够的能量,那圆环内能形成虫洞
allows us to travel to other worlds.
是虫洞让我们可以做星际旅行
Wormhole? Giant worms. Huge.
"虫洞"? 大虫子,超大
"Wormhole" is just an expression. It has nothing to do with worms.
"虫洞"只是一种表述 它和虫子没有任何关系
It's a tunnel through space.
它是个空间通道
How was this illusion of water created that was described?
我听到的那个水的幻象是怎么产生的呢?
You're right in that it is an illusion. It's not water.
它的确是你所说的幻象 它其实不是水
Then what is it? Magic.
那么它是什么? 魔法
An event horizon, made up of quantum particles that form a wormhole.
量子微粒产生的一种穹界形成了虫洞
An alien race, the Goa'uld, ...
一个叫做勾阿呜的外星种族,
used the Stargate to transport humans from Earth to other planets, ...
用星际之门传送地球上的人类去其他行星,
which is how your people came to be on Bedrosia.
这就是你们来到贝坠欧夏的原因,啊
My people began on Bedrosia, as did yours.
我们的人♥民♥诞生于贝坠欧夏,和你们一样
We were all created by Nefertum.
我们全部是由奈夫图创造的
Nefertum?
奈夫图?
Son of Sakmet? Blue Lotus Blossom? That's who you believe created you?
萨克麦特之子?蓝莲花? 你们相信是他创造了你们?
Yes. Well, he must have been a Goa'uld.
是的 他一定是个勾阿呜
A what?
一个什么?
An alien. He must have transported your people through the Stargate...
一个外星人,他肯定是把通过星际之门 把你们带到这里啊
Optrican fallacy!
奥普却坎的鬼话!
Return them to the prison tent.
把他们关回监狱
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You're an alien. Come no further.
你是个外星人 别再说了
Daniel said you were all human. Speak of it no more.
可丹尼尔说你们都是人类 不要再说了
What are you? As I have said, ...
你是什么? 我说过了,
speak of it no more.
不要再说了
I did not believe you would return.
我以为你不会回来了
You are the most important thing that has ever happened to my planet, ...
遇见你是我在这个星球上最重要的事,
although I have not yet decided if it is a good thing or bad.
虽然我还不能肯定这是好还是坏
I've brought something for your eyes.
我带来点东西治疗你的眼睛
It is a healing device that, among other things,
这是个治疗装置,
can regenerate the visual nerves.
能使视觉神经再生
It will help most of your sight return within a day.
它能在一天内基本恢复你的视力
Of course, it was designed for humans, so how you will respond...
当然,这是为人类设计的, 至于你会有什么反应
I have no need for it. My sight will return on its own.
我不需要它 我的视力会自己恢复
Because you're an alien?
因为你们是外星人吗?
The others are human.
其他几个是人类
I am a Jaffa.
我是个贾法
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表