Major, to your knowledge, if Colonel O'Neill is unsuccessful, ...
少校,据你所知 如果欧尼尔上校失败了.
can the Asgard ship be destroyed by a surface-to-air strike?
阿斯加德的战舰能否被地对空导弹摧毁?
Sir, the Asgard ships have sophisticated cloaking devices.
长官,阿斯加德的战舰配备了非常先进 的隐形装置
We've been looking for it since the colonel disappeared. Still nothing.
当欧尼尔上校消失后,我们就在轨道上 搜寻它了,可什么也没发现
So if we can't see it, we can't target it.
如果我们看不到它,根本就没法瞄准它
The molecular transportation device has been
传送装置已经预先
preprogrammed to target the area
被编好程序对准
directly in front ofyour Earth Stargate. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你们地球基地中星门的正前方区域
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
Enter these symbols on the control console in front ofyou.
把这些符号♥输入你面前的操纵台
30 seconds after entering the code, ...
输入代码30秒后.
the targeted material will be transported to the indicated cargo hold.
目标物体将被传送到指定货舱
Remember, the transportation technology emits an energy pulse
记住,传送装置产生的能量脉冲强度
strong enough to attract the replicators.
足够把复♥制♥者引过去.
Dammit, I gave you people a direct order!
妈的,我给你们下过直接命令了!
General Hammond overruled you, sir. We have a way off the ship.
哈蒙德将军驳回了你的命令,长官. 我们有办法离开这艘战舰.
Grab what you can. Let's go.
把能拿的都带上,我们走!
Let's move!
快走!
Hey, buddy. How you feelin'?
嗨,伙计.感觉如何?
You remember Carter, Teal'c?
嗯,你还记得卡特, 提亚克吗?
Why did you bring them?
你为什么要带他们来?
Anyone? We believe we could be of assistance.
哪一个? 我们相信我们能帮上忙.
Now you will all die.
这下你们都得死了.
Actually, we don't think so. Sir,
我们并不这么想. 长官,
there's a shuttle prepping on the launch pad.
一艘航♥天♥飞机正在发射架上待命.
If we can transmit the coordinates to NASA,
如果我们能把坐标传回国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局,
they can be here within hours.
他们在几小时之之内就能赶到.
We also brought spacesuits in case EVA is required.
我们还带来了宇航服以防要进行太空行走
This pod can generate an antigravity field, making it easy to move.
这艘飞船能产生一个反重力场 移♥动♥很方便
Does this ship have an airlock? Yes.
这艘飞船有没有减压舱(也叫气闸舱)? 有的.
So we just plant some PBX, jump ship and blow it.
就是说我们只要安放一些PBX, 逃离飞船然后炸它个稀巴烂
What is... PBX?
PBX是什么?
An explosive.
一种炸♥药♥.
Just tell us the best places to plant it.
你只需要告诉我们安放在什么地点最合适
All Asgard ships
所有阿斯加德的飞船
are equipped with internal dampening fields...
都只配备了内部能量弱化场(能够吸收或抑制能量)
that activate in the event of an explosion.
一旦发生爆♥炸♥,它就会自动激活
Well, how exactly did you expect us to destroy the ship?
哦,那你到底想让我们怎么摧毁这艘飞船?
If I knew a fast, simple method, ...
如果我知道有快捷的方法.
l would have destroyed the ship myself before endangering your lives.
在危及你们的生命之前,我早就自己 把它摧毁掉了
Of course you would have. The technical specifications of the ship...
你当然会的. 比利斯纳尔级战舰的技术资料
were contained within the recordings I made for you.
都包含在我合成给你的影像里了
Oh, um...
哦,嗯.
I haven't had time to watch all the stones.
我还没时间把所有的石头看完.
What?
什么?
Stick those... on there.
把它们放到这里.
The Biliskner is powered by four neutrino ion generators.
比利斯纳尔级战舰由四台 中微子离子发动机提供能源
In Earth units ofmeasurement,
用你们地球上的单位来衡量的话
each engine outputs a maximum ofa billion...
每台发动机的最大输出功率达到十亿
Yeah, my eyes glossed over right about there.
是啊,可能我看到这部分的时候眼皮 合起来了.
I'd better go through all these recordings.
我最好把所有影像资料过一遍
is achieved by two rear thrusters.
是由尾部的两台推进器完成的.
Welcome back.
欢迎你回来,少校.
I wish it wasn't always under such unusual circumstances.
将军,我可不希望每次都是在这样 的非常状况下见面
Any further word on the situation? No.
有进一步的消息吗? 没有.
We've been unable to make radio contact with SG-1.
我们已经无法和SG-1取得无线电联♥系♥
It's possible the Asgard cloaking device is also blocking radio signals.
很可能阿斯加德的隐形装置也能屏蔽 无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
I see you've done your homework. All I do all day long...
看得出来你做过功课了. 我每天做的所有事.
is read up on the Stargate programme.
就是研读星门计划的报告
They were discovered on an isolated planet
不久前,它们在我们银河系的
in our home galaxy some time ago.
一个孤立行星上被发现
The creators were not present.
它们的创造者已经不在了.
Most likely destroyed by their own creation.
很可能被他们自己发明出来的东西 消灭了
The replicators were brought aboard an Asgard ship for study...
在我们充分意识到它们的危险性之前
before the danger could be fully comprehended.
复♥制♥者被带回了一艘阿斯加德飞船 以供研究
We do that all the time. Kind of expected more from you guys.
我们一直都这么干 还以为你们要比我们好点呢
Overconfidence in our technology has been our undoing.
对我们技术的过于自负成了我们的祸根
The entities learned from the very means that were employed to stop them.
这些东西从一切用来阻止 它们的手段中学习
They have become a plague on our galaxy...
它们已经成为我们银河系上的灾难.
that is annihilating everything in its path.
它们消灭所经之处的一切东西
Why haven't these little buggers landed the ship?
这些小虫子为什么还没让飞船着陆呢?
Their odds of survival in a new environment depend on numbers.
它们在一个新环境中生存下来的可能性 取决于它们的数量
They are currently feeding off the ship and replicating.
它们正在蚕食这艘飞船并不停的复♥制♥.
Are you saying they're eating the ship? Ingesting the alloys, yes.
你是说它们正在吃这艘飞船? 是的,正在吞食合金
They will continue until they risk compromising the integrity of the hull.
它们会一直吞食直到 快要危及到整个舰体的安全
Then they will land, in search of more raw materials.
然后它们就会着陆, 寻找更多的东西吞食
How intelligent are they? Their capacity for learning is very high.
它们的智能水平有多高? 它们的学习能力非常强.
Each entity is capable of individual behaviour, ...
每个个体都能单独行动.
yet they all act with a common purpose.
但都有一个共同的目标
What's that? Self replication.
什么目标? 自我复♥制♥.
And it appears we cannot stop them. Hang on. Thor...
而且似乎没有办法能阻止它们. 等等.索.
You said they wouldn't risk compromising the integrity of the hull.
你说它们不会冒险危及到整个舰体的安全
Correct.
没错.
Can this ship withstand an uncontrolled atmospheric re-entry?
如果让这艘飞船不受控制的返回大气层, 它能经受得住吗?
No. The heat from the friction would cause the ship to burn up.
不能.摩擦产生的热量会让飞船燃烧起来.
Wait. Are you telling me that
等等.你是在告诉我
with all this advanced intergalactic technology
尽管拥有了如此先进的 星际科技
this ship can't withstand a little heat?
这艘飞船却无法经受那么一点点热量?
In order to reflect the subspace field of the phase generator...
为了反射相位发动机的子空间场.
So... no.
就是说不能喽.
Yes.
是的.
Then we can just crash the ship into the atmosphere.
那我们只需要把飞船坠毁到大气层中
You will have to regain control of the navigational computer.
你们必须夺回导航计算机的控制权
Sounds like a plan.
似乎是个办法.
That can only be done from the bridge.
那只能从舰桥处进行.
There was a map in the recordings. Can we direct them from here as they go?
影像资料里有飞船的地图. 我们能在这里指引他们怎么走吗?
Yes.
可以.
OK.
好吧.
Hear that?
听见那声音了吗?
They are in the walls, O'Neill.
它们在墙里面, 欧尼尔.
Colonel, can you hear me?
上校,能听见我说话吗?
We hear ya.
我们听见了.
You wanna go down that hall.
你们得到大厅下面去.
Why are some areas flashing?
为什么有些区域在闪烁?
They indicate the quadrants of the ship that the replicators have disabled.
这表明复♥制♥者已经破坏了那些区域
How do I zoom in? Top left symbol.
我要怎么样放大图像? 左上方的那个符号♥.
You wanna go through that door on your left.
你们得穿过你们左方的那个门.
Why can't I see any bugs on the screen?
为什么我在屏幕上看不到任何虫子
The first thing the replicators do once aboard an Asgard ship...
复♥制♥者登上阿斯加德飞船做的第一件事
is disable the sensors capable of detecting them.
就是让传感器无法监测到它们
But I can still see the colonel and Teal'c.
可我还能看到上校和提亚克.
They are detected by thermal sensors, ...
他们被热量传感器监测到了.
which cannot see the replicators.
可这对复♥制♥者无效.
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
I cannot use the ship's automated medical system.
我不能使用飞船上的自动化医疗系统.
If the replicators have tampered with it, it could kill me.
如果复♥制♥者已经将之破坏, 它会杀死我的
We brought medical supplies and I have medical field training.
我们带了些医疗用品, 而且我受过战场医疗培训.
You cannot help me.
你帮不了我的.
Are we there yet?
我们到了没有?
The door up ahead on your left leads to the bridge.
你们左前方的门通往舰桥.
It sounds as if there are replicators inside.
听上去里面有复♥制♥者.
Watch yourself.
顾好你自己.
Forget that!
算了吧!
OK, new plan.
好吧,得想别的办法了.
Nothing's been damaged. Good.
没有损伤 很好.
Sir.
长官.
Thor's not doing well.
索的状况很不好.
He says that pod could put him into a deep stasis
他说那个容器可以让他进入深度休眠状态,
that would preserve his life.
这能保住他的命.
So do it. He won't let me.
那就去做啊. 他不让我做.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表