in case the CIA had a record of...
防止万一中♥央♥情报局有一个关于.
something, somewhere.
某些事情,某些地方的记录.
And guess what came up on the ATF page.
猜一下我在酒精烟草火器管理局页发现了什么.
"A cult whose leader is named Seth. "
"一个名字叫塞斯的人,领导的一群信徒."
Just north of Seattle.
正好在西雅图的北面.
The ATF are investigating him now because they're so heavily armed.
酒精烟草火器管理局现在正在调查他 因为他们有一些重武器.
This guy has about 50 followers ready to die for him.
这个家伙大概有50个 愿意为他死的追随者.
You mean to say you actually found this guy?
你的意思是说 你实际上发现了这个家伙?
How do we know he's our Goa'uld?
我们怎么知道他是 我们要找的勾阿呜?
Deprogrammed ex-members of the cult describe Seth as having magical powers.
从那个教派中脱离出来的前成员 描述塞斯具有魔法般的力量.
They claim he's murdered members in front of the others.
他们认为他在 其他人面前谋杀成员.
Here's the best part.
下面是最重要的部分.
"Several independent reports state the cult leader
"几个独♥立♥的报告表明这个教派的领导者
can make his own eyes glow. "
能使他的眼睛发光."
That's the place.
这就是那个地方.
Main building's about three quarters of a mile up that drive.
主要建筑物距离马路四分之三英里.
I hope you can shut these guys down.
我希望你们能把这些家伙关起来.
I had a lot of parents come in my office
很多父母亲来到我的办公室
they lost their kids to this nut.
说他们的孩子在这走丢了.
I haven't got the manpower or the,
我已经没有人手了,
uh... probable cause that you federal types do.
嗯. 或许你可以按联邦案件处理.
Well, we'll do what we can, Sheriff.
好了, 我们将做我们能做的事, 治安官.
Appreciate you lettin' us look around.
感谢你让我们在周围看看.
Sheriff. We got a fight breaking out at Earl's.
(双向电台声音)警长. 在伯爵路爆发了冲突.
Duty calls.
叫我了.
Now, uh... you don't need me gettin' in your way.
现在, 嗯. 你们不需要我给你们带路了吧.
Gimme a call if you need me.
如果你们需要帮助就呼叫我.
Will do.
(欧尼尔) 好的.
You people the FBl?
你们是联邦调查局的人吗?
No. Who are you?
不是.你是谁?
Jason Levinson. I've been camping here the past month, ...
杰森 莱文森. 我已经露营在这几个月了,.
hoping to catch a glimpse of my boy, Tommy.
希望找到我的孩子, 汤米.
At least know he's still alive.
起码知道他仍然活着.
He's been in there nine months now.
他在这已经9个月了.
You folks deprogrammers?
你们不信仰那个邪教是吧?
You gotta be good.
你们得小心点.
The guy I hired got shot in the leg trying to get in there.
我雇用的一个家伙在进去的时候被枪击中了腿部.
So they've got some armed guards?
也就是说,他们有一些武装的警卫?
A lot of them.
数目还不少.
What's that damn small-town sheriff do about it? Nothing. Not a damn thing.
那个该死的小镇治安官对这作了些什么? 没有.什么都没做.
You're the father, aren't you? Your boy's in there.
你是个父亲,对不对? 你的孩子在这.
No, no. You've got that wrong.
不, 不.你搞错了.
My son isn't in there.
我的儿子不在这里.
Uh-huh.
啊哈.
How much would you tack on to get my boy out the same time as his?
你们能给我的儿子增加多少逃出的机会?
You help us, we might be able to help you.
你帮助我们, 我们就能帮助你.
I'm with you, sir.
我和你们一起去,长官.
That won't be necessary, but any information you might have...
那是没有必要的, 但是你能给我们一些信息.
What your guy did, where he got caught...
你雇用的人做了些什么,他在哪里被捉.
You got it.
好吧
The fence is in the wide open, and most of the property.
整个栅栏都在宽阔的野地里,大部分被守卫着
But I'll show you a brush cover, if you wanna go in.
但是如果你们要进去的话. 我能带你们去被灌木掩蔽住的地方
O'Neill. We are being surveilled.
欧尼尔. 我们被监视了.
Yeah, I saw 'em.
是的, 我看见他们了.
It's probably FBl. Maybe ATF.
大概是联邦调查局.也可能是酒精烟草火器管理局.
You guys are prepared. I'm goin' with you.
你们早就准备好了! 我要和你们一起去.
I think it'd be safer for everyone if you wait for us here.
我认为如果你在这里等我们 对每一个人来说都是比较安全的.
a couple of Uzis...
几把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥.
Anyone think they observed the 1 5-day waiting period for those weapons?
有人为了那些武器观察了他们15 天?
Sir, their side arms.
长官,看他们随身携带的武器.
I think it's safe to say there's a Goa'uld there.
我认为肯定有一个勾阿呜在这.
And... it looks like a pair of. 50-cals.
并且. 似乎还有重机♥枪♥.
Does the concept of overkill mean anything to anybody?
这样的火力意味着什么?
Let's fall back to the RV point.
我们先退回去.
Lower your weapons!
放下你们的武器!
I was wondering when you folks were gonna show.
当你的人出现的时候我觉得很奇怪.
We got bets - I say FBl, they say ATF.
我们打赌 - 我说联邦调查局,他们说酒精烟草火器管理局.
Special Agent James Hamner, ATF.
特别特工詹姆斯哈姆纳, 酒精烟草火器管理局.
Damn!
该死的!
General. Wanna tell me what interest the Air Force has here?
将军,请告诉我 为什么空军对这感兴趣?
That would be classified.
那是机密.
This way, gentlemen. Are you guys Special Forces?
这边走, 先生们. 你们这帮家伙是特别部队的?
Also classified.
(欧尼尔)也是机密.
I was talking to your commanding officer.
我会和你的上级部门联♥系♥的.上校
He's right. It's classified.
他说的没错.那是机密.
I have top-level clearance.
我有顶级证明.
Oh, not top enough.
哦, 用不着顶级.
You have a rather insubordinate subordinate, General.
你有一个不愿意合作的下属,将军.
Not to me. Only to people such as yourself. Saves me the trouble.
对我不是. 只是对其他人 例如你们.省得我麻烦.
Now maybe you could tell us what you and your cohorts are planning.
现在可以告诉我们 你和你的队伍是如何计划的.
This compound is owned by a cult run
这里是一个名叫塞斯 法勾 的家伙
by a guy by the name of Seth Fargough.
组织的一帮信徒所拥有的.
Recent intelligence confirms they have a hoard of prohibited weaponry.
最近有消息确定他们拥有被禁止的武器.
That's some mighty fine intelligence you got there.
看来对此你们还算聪明.
What do you plan to do?
(雅各布)你们计划怎么做?
Negotiate, try to get 'em to come out peacefully.
谈判, 试着让他们出来和平解决.
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
你根本不知道你在和什么人打交道.
And I suppose you do
我想你大概知道
As a matter of fact... Great! Then why don't you tell me?
事实上. 很好! 那你为什么不告诉我们呢?
Uh, that would be... classified, as well.
呃, 这同样是. 机密
Fine! Well, I'll tell you what.
好的! 那么,我来告诉你.
The United States Air Force has not been invited to participate.
美国空军没有被邀请参与.
You're out of your jurisdiction. Leave, or I'll have you arrested.
你超出了你的权限了. 离开,或者我将逮捕你.
This is a secure phone, isn't it? Can we use it to place one call?
这是一个安全级别的电♥话♥,是不是? 我们能用它打一个电♥话♥吗?
Why not?
为什么不可以?
Thank you. Colonel?
谢谢. 上校?
Jack, based on Seth's history, ...
杰克, 基于塞斯的历史,.
if these guys go in there guns blazing,
如果这些家伙进去并开火,
he's gonna kill everyone in there.
他将杀了所有的人.
Jacob, can we assume brainwashing is going on in there?
雅各布, 我们可以假定 被洗♥脑♥的人在里面吗?
It's probably Nish'ta.
可能是涅旭塔的作用.
It's a biological compound that, once inhaled, ...
它是一个生化化合物,一旦吸入,.
infects all body tissue, including your brain.
就会感染所有的身体组织, 包括你的大脑.
It tends to make your mind extremely pliable.
它能使你的思想极度容易受控制.
That's like what Hathor used.
那象哈索使用的东西.
It's stronger. It's more encompassing.
它的效果更强. 它的成分更复杂.
I believe that is the substance Apophis used on Rya'c.
我相信那些物质被阿波菲斯在瑞亚克身上使用过.
Can it be reversed? Nish'ta does have an Achilles heel.
它能被逆转吗? 涅旭塔有一个致命弱点.
Once its effects are reversed, it can't re-infect the host.
一旦他的效果被逆转, 它就 不能再重新感染寄主.
They become immune.
他们就具有免疫力了.
OK, well, how do we reverse it?
好的,非常好,我们怎么才能逆转它?
There's only one way: an electrical shock.
只有一个办法: 一个电击.
Strong enough to kill the organism,
强度足以杀死有机体,
but weak enough not to kill the host.
但是不足以杀死寄主.
That is why it worked when I shot Rya'c with a zat'n'ktel.
那就是当我用冉特尼可泰欧 射击瑞亚克时起效的原因.
Then... we go in with zats.
那么.我们用zats进去.
Well, it's not going to be very covert that way.
好吧,那条路并不是很隐蔽.
And, like I said, any kind of frontal attack is gonna be a problem.
并且,正象我说的, 任何正面攻击都会产生严重后果.
Daniel's right, sir.
丹尼尔是对的,长官.
With all the fire power he's got,
鉴于他所拥有的火力,
we wouldn't stand much of a chance anyway.
我们没有太多的机会.
Hamner.
我是哈姆纳.
Yes, Mr President.
是的,总统先生.
Yes, sir, I am the SRO.
是的,长官,我是负责人.
Yes, sir, they are here, sir, but...
是的,他们在这,长官,但是.
With respect, sir, the jurisdictional rules are clear.
尊敬的长官,司法规则很清楚.
This is a civilian matter.
这只是一个民事纠纷.
Are you sure you wanna do that, sir?
你确定你想要那样做吗, 长官?
Yes, Mr President.
是的,总统先生.
Get Colonel O'Neill in here.
叫欧尼尔上校到这里来.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表