To see her suffer in the harshest ways of the damned.
看着她饱受地狱亡魂经历的痛苦折磨.
Go now! Report back to me in one day.
快去!一天内向我报告.
Heed my command.
注意我的命令.
Without fail, my lord.
一定,我的主人.
A ship brought these intruders.
一艘飞船带来了这些入侵者.
Find it and destroy it.
找到它,摧毁它.
Yes, my lord.
是,我的主人.
Do you have the strength to speak?
你还有力气说话吗?
We can relay communication to the Tok'ra council.
我们可以向托克拉委员会发送信息.
Sokar's fleet
索卡尔的舰队
is ten times larger than we thought.
比我们想象的大十倍.
He is poised to attack six key System Lords.
他可以同时攻击6个关键的统治系统者.
He will win.
他会获胜.
He will control an army big enough to
如果是这样的话
rule the galaxy if that is so.
他将控制足够统治整个银河系的强大军队.
When is all this supposed to happen?
这一切何时会发生?
It was to take place two weeks...
从我被抓那时算起
from the time I was captured.
攻击将在2周后发动
That was... four days ago.
那是4天前.
We must relay this to the Tok'ra now.
我们必须马上向托克拉报告.
Yeah.
是的.
Teal'c, come in.
提亚克,回话.
O'Neill, it is l.
欧尼尔,是我.
We found Jacob.
(欧尼尔)我们找到雅各布了.
He's in pretty rough shape.
他现在状态很不好.
Have you yet determined a means of escape?
你们决定怎么逃离了吗?
Uh, no, not yet.
恩,不,还没.
Martouf wants to talk to you, though.
玛图夫想跟你说话.
Teal'c, I have a report message
提亚克,我有个重要消息要报告,
you must relay to the Tok'ra high council
如果我们不能出去的话,
if we do not get out of here.
需要你向托克拉最高委员会报告
Samantha Carter.
萨曼莎 卡特.
You will come with me.
你跟我来.
Who's calling?
谁在说话?
Now! Come and get her yourself, you...
现在! 你自己过来带走她,你
Sir!
长官!
This may be our only way out of here.
这可能是离开这里唯一的办法.
How do you figure?
你的意思是?
If I can just get close to Bynarr, talk to him...
如果我能接近拜纳尔, 和他说话
Move!
快走!
Yeah, OK. Go ahead.
好吧.去吧.
Look after my dad.
照顾我爸爸.
Enter.
进来.
Take it.
拿着.
You have no symbiote within you.
你体内没有共生体?
No.
没有.
How, then, do you know of Jolinar?
那你是怎么知道尧力纳的?
I once carried her.
我曾是她的宿主.
I should have known.
我应该想到.
Jolinar would have died on the surface
在她再次出现在这里之前
before she showed her face to me again.
尧力纳就该死在地表上了
Because she betrayed you.
因为她背叛了你.
Look what Sokar took from me because of her.
看看,因为她索卡尔从我身上带走了什么.
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里?
She's dead.
她死了.
You know how she escaped.
你知道她怎么逃跑的.
I don't. I don't remember.
不.我不记得了.
Why have you come here?
你为什么来这里?
Sam?
山姆?
She'll be back. Where is she?
她会回来的. 她在哪里?
She's with Bynarr.
她和拜纳尔在一起.
No...
哦,不
Samantha believes Bynarr is the key to our escape.
萨曼莎相信拜纳尔是我们逃离的关键.
He's Sokar's eyes and ears here.
他是索卡尔在这里的耳目.
Well, eye and ears.
恩,独眼和耳朵.
He ensures there are no uprisings.
他确保没人能反抗.
Keeps the conditions liveable.
他保持了可住环境.
And he reports to Sokar regularly.
他定时向索卡尔报道.
Sokar enjoys hearing about the suffering.
索卡尔喜欢听那些受难的事.
What's that? Sokar comes here?
什么意思? 索卡尔会来这里?
No. Bynarr goes to the planet.
不. 是拜纳尔去母星.
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I saw him there before I was captured.
在我被抓前我在那儿见过他.
Do you know how he gets there?
你知道他是怎么去那儿的吗?
Our most recent addition...
我们这里最近来的
is the Tok'ra Selmak.
是托克拉 塞尔麦克.
Have you come to rescue him?
你是来救他的吗?
Did you think I helped Jolinar to escape?
你是不是以为是我帮尧力纳从这里逃跑的?
Yes.
是.
Why?
为什么?
Because you loved her.
因为你爱过她.
You are mistaken.
你错了.
Then why do you hate her so much?
那你为什么这么恨她?
Her death has robbed me of the revenge...
她的死亡剥夺了
that I have long dreamed of.
我长久以来复仇的梦想
I won't get the same satisfaction from killing you.
杀你并不能得到同样的满足.
But I will get some.
不过能够满足一部分.
No! Wait!
不!等一下!
You all right? Yeah. Dad?
你还好吗? 是的.爸爸?
He's hanging in there.
他还在坚持.
There are transportation rings in Bynarr's quarters.
拜纳尔的房♥间里有传送环.
They must lead to Sokar's palace.
那一定是传送去索卡尔宫殿的.
Jolinar managed to steal a cargo ship and escape.
尧力纳在那设法偷了一艘货船逃跑.
The Lord of Netu is dead!
(远处的声音)内图的统治者死了!
What's goin' on up there?
发生什么了?
Na'onak just killed Bynarr.
乃厄纳克刚杀了拜纳尔.
What? Why? I have no idea.
什么?为什么? 我也不知道.
Bynarr was about to kill me.
拜纳尔正试图杀死我.
Na'onak shot him with his staff weapon.
乃厄纳克冲进来用权仗武器向他射击.
He just sent me back down here.
他什么也没说,只是把我送了回来.
The denizens will riot.
居民们要暴♥动♥了.
This could be our shot. To do what?
这是我们的机会. 怎么做?
The rings go to Sokar's palace.
传送环通向索卡尔的宫殿.
It's a way outta here.
嗨,这是离开这里的路.
She was one person, and she had a hand device.
她只有一个人,她有手持装置.
Leave me. Uh, Jacob...
别管我. 恩, 雅各布
You seem to be missing the whole point.
你似乎忘了我们的主要目的.
Teal'c.
提亚克.
Is that possible? What?
这可能吗? 什么?
The cargo ship has rings.
货船也有传送环.
The ring transportation devices...
传送环的工作机理
work like Stargates over shorter distances.
类似于星门.只是距离更短
They transmit a matter stream.
他们传送物质流.
If it is intercepted by another receiver...
如果这个物质流在中途被其他接收器截取
Whoa, whoa! Simplify, please.
哇,哇!请说简单一点.
If Teal'c can manoeuvre into position, ...
如果提亚克能操控货船进入正确位置
theoretically we can transport aboard.
理论上我们可以被直接传送到船上.
"Theoretically"?
"理论上"?
How does he find the position?
他如何找到正确位置?
The mechanism can locate other rings.
传送环的传感器能锁定其他传送环.
Teal'c should be able to detect the coordinates.
提亚克应该能够探测到坐标.
I'll take those odds.
我将抓住这次机会.
Come here.
过来.
Teal'c, it's Daniel. Come in.
提亚克,这里是丹尼尔.回话.
Teal'c, do you copy?
提亚克,收到了吗?
I hear you, Daniel Jackson.
我听见了,丹尼尔.
Teal'c, it's Daniel. Come in. Over.
提亚克,这是丹尼尔.回话.结束.
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm just communicating with my friend
我正在用这个小玩意
from this little communication device.
与我的朋友通话.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表