and how we must arrive...
如果我们想要
if we're to convince others we can be trusted.
让当地住民信任我们,我们也必须用 同样方法抵达
And there are only four pods?
这里只有4个降落舱?
Correct.
正是.
This counts as a surprise, you know.
又是个惊喜,你瞧.
Shall we embark?
可以开船了吗?
By all means.
当然.
To Hell with us.
我们一起下地狱吧.
So what else can you tell us about Netu?
还有什么关于内图的事可以告诉我们?
The moon was once an industrialised colony
这个卫星曾是
of the planet Delmak.
戴尔玛克星球的工业殖民地.
When Sokar conquered Delmak,
当索卡尔征服了戴尔玛克时,
he made it his home world.
他把它变成了自己的母星.
He transformed the environment to suit the myths.
他把那卫星的环境改造得与神话匹配.
He went to an awful lot of trouble.
听起来他在那干了很多可怕的事
He filled the atmosphere with toxins, ...
他向大气中注入难以呼吸的毒素
then blasted holes in the moon's surface,
在卫星表面炸出无数深坑
releasing the molten core.
释放出地核中的熔浆.
As I apply the memory device,
当我使用记忆装置的时候,
you will feel a sharp pain.
你会感到刺痛.
We've actually all experienced this technology before.
事实上我们之前都经历过这个.
Good. Then you will know what to expect.
好.那你就知道会发生什么了.
So we're actually gonna see Jolinar's memories appear
那么我们将通过全息图象
as holographic images?
看到尧力纳的记忆?
There are no specific ways of targeting memories.
没有特殊方法获得特定的记忆.
Some of Samantha's own personal memories may come out.
一些萨曼莎自己的记忆 也会被展现出来.
Out of respect for her privacy,
出于对她隐私的尊重,
we will not be using this part of the technology.
我们不会使用这部分技术.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
You can describe what you see.
你可以描述你所看见的.
I'm ready.
我准备好了.
Sam? In here.
山姆? 在这.
Why are you crying?
你怎么哭了?
Where's Mom?
妈妈在那里?
Oh, God.
噢,天啊.
Listen to me, Samantha.
听我说,萨曼莎.
I'm sorry. I'm stuck in my own past.
对不起.我陷入了自己的过去.
Think of Jolinar.
想想尧力纳.
The last night we spent
我们一起度过了
together before she was captured by Sokar,
她被索卡尔抓去前的最后一个夜晚
we walked along the ridge of Noctana.
我们在闹克泰纳的山脊上漫步.
There were two moons out that night.
夜空中有两个月亮.
I see it.
我看见了.
You didn't speak of Jolinar leaving.
你们没谈起尧力纳将要离开
You both knew it was dangerous
你们都知道很危险
but she had to go.
但她不得不去.
You stayed up all night together.
你们整晚都在一起.
Martouf... Are you OK?
玛图夫 你还好吗?
I wanna try it again.
我想再试一次.
I should have said this earlier.
我应该早点说.
I know my personal relationship with Jolinar
我知道我和尧力纳之间的私人关系
is a source of discomfort for you.
可能会让你不适
Martouf... I want you to know, ...
玛图夫 我想要你知道,
it has always been my belief
我相信尧力纳之所以要将
that Jolinar kept her experience on Netu a secret...
她在内图经历过的一切保密
because she believed it might come between us.
是因为她相信这会在我们之间产生隔阂.
I don't want you to
我不希望你
hold anything back for the same reason.
因为同样的原因 隐瞒任何事情.
You don't have to protect me.
你不需要保护我.
OK.
好.
Aargh! Aargh!
啊! 啊!
Aargh!
啊!
Aargh! Aargh!
啊!啊!
Shut it off! Shut it off! Do it!
关掉它!关掉它! 快点!
I saw someone.
我看见一个人.
A dark figure. I think it was Sokar.
一个黑色的轮廓.我想他就是索卡尔.
The pain was... I am sorry.
这样的痛苦是 我很抱歉.
The memory technology can provide
记忆技术能唤起
very realistic sensory recall.
你非常真实的感觉.
She was tortured... so badly.
她被折磨得太严重了.
I'm going to turn it on again,
我把它重新打开,
but at a lower setting.
但会调低强度.
She was on a ship like this one.
她在一艘像这样的船上.
They put her in a descent pod.
他们把她放在降落舱里.
There was a fire... all around.
有火到处都是.
It was hard to breathe.
难以呼吸.
It's gone... I lost it.
结束了我脱离她的记忆了.
We will arrive soon. I know, Martouf.
我们马上就到了. 我知道, 玛图夫.
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm not gonna be able to do this.
我很抱歉,也许我做不到.
You have to.
你必须做到.
Hey, Marty. A word?
嘿,马蒂.谈谈?
Pushin' a little hard, don't you think?
进展不太顺利,你认为呢?
There is not much time left.
剩下的时间不多了.
It's her father. She knows the stakes.
那是她爸爸.她知道危险性.
If she does not remember Jolinar's escape,
如果她不记得尧力纳是如何逃脱的,
I will not ask any of you...
我不会要求你们任何人
to accompany me down to the surface.
陪我登陆地表.
Why?
为什么?
Anyone who goes will likely not return.
因为任何下去的人可能都无法返回.
But you're gonna go?
可你还要去?
I will attempt to locate Selmak
我会试着找到塞尔麦克
and communicate any information to you.
并把相关信息传达给你们
You will return and relay it to the Tok'ra.
然后你们回伏啦旭转达给托克拉.
And leave you and Jacob down there to...
把你和雅各布丢在那里?
what? Rot?
腐烂?
With no means of escape...
没有逃跑的方法
All right. First of all...
好的.首先
Carter's not gonna let you go without her.
卡特不会让你一个人去的.
Secondly, I won't let it happen.
其次,我也不会让它发生.
Thirdly, Jolinar escaped...
第三,尧力纳逃脱了
But if Samantha cannot recall...
但是如果萨曼莎不能回想起如何
I know. I heard you.
我知道.你说过了.
And forgive the bravado.
原谅我的自大.
But it's been done before
不过以前能行的话.
it can be done again.
这次也一样能行.
You gonna be OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
恩.
It's just so confusing, you know.
只是有点困惑,你知道.
Images and faces.
画面与面孔
Fragments of thoughts and feelings...
支离破碎的记忆片段
There was a Goa'uld on Netu. Not Sokar.
有个勾阿呜在内图.不是索卡尔.
He was, um...
他是,恩
Let's just say he was less than attractive.
就算他面目可憎好了
I know his name. I... I can't find it.
我知道他的名字.可我想不起来了.
But I get this... horrible,
当我回忆他的时候
sick feeling when I remember him.
就有种可怕的不适的感觉
Something happened between him and Jolinar.
在他和尧力纳之间发生了些什么.
Something worse than the torture and pain.
一些比折磨和痛苦更糟糕的.
Something Jolinar never wanted Martouf to find out about.
一些尧力纳绝不想玛图夫发现的事.
We have arrived at the coordinates.
我们已到达指定坐标.
You must keep the disc concealed
你不能让我们遇到的任何当地人
from any denizens we may encounter.
发现这个小圆片
I will leave it on a minimal setting
我会把它设置为最低功率
so you may work through memories as we go.
我们行进时你还能继续唤起尧力纳的记忆
Is that OK?
还好吗?
Yeah, of course.
是,当然.
Carter? Thank you.
卡特? 谢谢你.
Sokar would not send someone down to Netu with weapons.
索卡尔不会让任何人带着武器去内图.
Yeah. So?
是啊,怎么?
If they're found,
如果他们发现了,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表