And if we make it out of this in one piece,
如果这次我们侥幸逃脱了,
remind me to harm Daniel severely.
提醒我狠狠教训丹尼尔一顿
Thank you.
谢谢你
He'll be safe with me.
他和我在一起会安全的
I didn't do any of it, did l?
我什么都没做,是不是?
It was you.
是你
I was wrong. I don't... I don't have any powers at all.
我错了,我根本就没有任何能力
You do.
你才有
You were showing them to me.
你刚才演示给我看了
That's how you communicate with us.
那是你与我们交流的方式
You were tryin' to tell me the boy is better off here with you, and l...
你一直试图告诉我这个孩子跟你离开比较好
I wasn't listening.
可我一直没留意
I made a promise.
我曾许过诺
I promised he would be safe.
我许诺他会平平安安
Kree shak!
可里 夏!
Lo koma. Assak!
咯 叩玛. 艾莎克!
Joma, sakoon.
究玛, 萨库恩.
You are not welcome here. In the name of the god Apophis, ...
你们在这里不受欢迎 以吾神阿波菲斯之名
we have come for a young boy.
我们为一个孩子来此
You will leave now. We will not.
你们现在就得离开 我们不会
Stand aside.
闪开
No!
不!
Drop your weapons!
放下武器!
Do it! Kree, lo assak.
照做! 可里, 咯 艾莎克.
Drop your weapons. You heard him!
放下武器. 听到他说的话了!
I was talking to you, Jack. Wh... What?
我在跟你说,杰克. 什什么?
Do it now, all of you. Daniel?
立刻!你们所有人! 丹尼尔?
Jack, I was wrong. I was very wrong.
杰克,我错了,我大错特错
One of those aliens is still here.
还有一个我以为离开的外星人仍在这里
Sir, we put our guns down, we're dead.
长官,我们放下枪就会被杀死的
You will die if you do not.
你们处于劣势并被包围了,不放下武器也是死
Jack, if you're ever gonna trust me on anything, now is the time.
杰克,如果你还愿意相信我的话, 现在就是时候了
The alien is the one with the powers,
所有的能力都是那个外星人拥有的
and she is not someone to fool with.
如果你知道我看见了什么,你绝不会想愚弄她
You must do it!
你必须这么做
Kill them.
杀了他们
Bye.
再见
Well, that was cool.
啊好酷哦
Wow!
喔
You're leaving.
你要离开了
You know that more of them will come as long as they know the boy is here.
你明白只要他们知道孩子在这里 就会派更多的人来这里
I'll see both of you again someday, right?
有一天我还会见到你们的,是吗?
I take it that was the Harsesis child she was holding.
我猜她抱着的孩子就是哈塞西瑟斯
Yeah.
是的
I thought we needed that kid.
我以为我们需要这孩子
You're just gonna let her... ?
你只需要让她
No choice, huh?
没的选择了?
Colonel O'Neill, Major Coburn. Come in.
欧尼尔上校,我是科伯恩少校.请回话
Yeah, go ahead, Major.
听见了,继续,少校
Reinforcements are on the way, sir.
增援部队已经在路上了,长官
Take your time. We're secure.
别慌,我们很安全
Good to hear it, sir.
很高兴听到这个,长官
Uh, sir, the Stargate just came on.
长官,星门刚才被打开了
There's a strange bright light headed this way.
有一团神秘的光朝这边来了
Do not engage. Repeat: get out of the way and do not engage.
别管它,重复一遍,避开它,别管它
In fact, I'm ordering you all to put down your weapons
事实上,我命令你们
until that light is gone.
在那光消失之前放下武器,听见没?
Yes, sir.
是,长官
It's gone, sir.
它消失了,长官
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧? 是的
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Daniel? Shoes.
丹尼尔? 在? 鞋子
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表