have risen in the left hemisphere of his brain.
多巴胺级别已经升高.
These symptoms are textbook schizophrenia.
这些症状是标准的精神分♥裂♥症.
How could this happen without us noticing signs?
怎么可能没有任何预兆就发生了?
Nobody knows the cause of schizophrenia.
没有人知道精神分♥裂♥症的原因.
Some cases are genetic, but there's no history of it in Daniel's family.
有些是因为遗传,但是 丹尼尔家族中没有这样的历史.
When it's not genetic, it's environmental,
如果不是遗传原因,就可能是环境因素
and the Stargate is a plausible cause.
星门是一个可能的原因.
I've been through the gate as often as Daniel. I don't have headaches.
我和丹尼尔一样经常穿过星门. 我没有头痛.
You may have an immunity, possibly due to Jolinar.
你可能有免疫力, 可能归功于尧力纳.
All right. Let's say for the sake of argument that it is the Stargate, ...
好的既然争论的焦点是星门.
a theory to which I do not ascribe.
虽然我并不赞同.
Then why don't we just put a sign at the base of the ramp...
那为什么我们不在星门的坡道下立个标记
that says "Gate travel may be hazardous to your health"?
上面写着"星门旅行可能对健康有害"?
I can live with that. So can l, sir.
这事我能接受. 我也是,长官.
The Air Force can't.
空军不能.
I can't risk any SG officer having delusions during a crisis.
我不能冒任何SG军官在紧急期间患上妄想症的危险.
Therefore, all outstanding SG teams are being recalled for evaluation.
因此,所有在外的SG队伍已经被召回做心理评估.
You're shutting down the programme?
你要停止正常程序?
Until Dr MacKenzie submits his report.
直到麦肯齐医生提交他的报告.
If his theory is correct, limits will be placed on the number of missions.
如果他的推测是正确的 任务的执行次数将被限制.
Till then, the Stargate is closed.
到那时,星门将被关闭.
General... There is no debate, Colonel.
将军 这是无可争议的,上校.
Of course not.
当然.
What about Daniel, sir?
丹尼尔怎么办,长官?
For now, we're going to medicate him
目前,我们将用药物治疗他
and let him rest in one of the VIP rooms.
并让他在高级护理病房♥休息.
If his symptoms persist,
如果他的症状持续发展,
or he becomes a threat to himself or anyone else, ...
或者他 对自己和他人都有威胁的时候,
we'll have to commit him to Mental Health.
我们将不得不把他送到精神病院.
Check.
将军.
Oh. What?
哦. 什么?
Didn't see that? I was ohing about something else.
你没瞧见? 我也不知道怎么回事.
Checkmate. I should have done that two moves ago. What was I thinking?
将军.我应该早两轮就走这步的.我在想什么?
Yeah, well. You're a little off.
是的,好的. 你有点走神.
I don't feel off. I feel... I feel fine.
我不觉得. 我感觉我感觉很好.
No headaches, no tension, I mean, I feel... normal.
没有头痛,也不紧张, 我是说我感觉很正常.
It's because it was just stress.
那只是压力过大造成的.
And I have a very calming effect on stressed-out people.
我在压力过后就会感觉非常平静.
How about a game of gin? I'm not very good at gin.
来玩拉米牌? 拉米牌我玩得不好.
Good! Get the cards.
太好了! 拿牌来.
Jack. Yeah?
杰克. 嗯?
What?
怎么了?
It's nothing.
没什么.
You all right?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
我很好.
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Good. Real good.
很好.真的很好.
There's a Goa'uld in you! I'll get it out!
有一个勾阿呜在你体内!我得取出他!
Get... There's no Goa'uld in me!
取什么?没有勾阿呜在我体内!
I'm sorry.
对不起.
I saw it.
我看见它了.
I saw it.
我看见它了.
You all right? Come on.
你还好吗?
Easy, easy, easy. Put your head down.
放松,放松,放松.把头放低.
Don't expect much.
不要期望过高.
If he becomes agitated, call the aides.
如果他变得焦躁不安的,呼叫救护.
Jack?
杰克?
It's us, Daniel. Can't you see us?
我们在这, 丹尼尔.你看不见我们?
I was just making sure you weren't figments of my... mind.
我只是确认你们不是我脑海里虚构出来的.
They took away my glasses in case I broke the lenses and, uh...
他们拿走了我的眼镜 防备我万一打碎镜片并,恩
tried to, uh, hurt myself.
试图伤害自己.
Are they treating you OK? Yeah.
他们对你还好吗? 是的.
I'm sorry.
对不起.
For what? For being such a headcase.
为什么? 因为这该死的病.
It's not your fault, Daniel.
这不是你的错, 丹尼尔.
O'Neill believes it's to do with the Linvris.
欧尼尔认为是琳伐瑞斯作了这些.
You remember in that chamber you said you felt something brush by you?
你记得在大厅 你说你感觉到有东西碰了你?
Yes.
是的.
It was them.
就是他们.
I know you don't believe me, but I felt them.
我知道你不相信我, 但是我感觉得到他们.
They heard me.
他们能听到我说话.
They're coming.
他们来了.
They're coming.
他们来了.
Only your friends are here, Daniel. They're coming.
只有你的朋友们在这, 丹尼尔. (丹尼尔)他们来了.
I hear footsteps.
我听到了脚步声.
Footsteps. Daniel, there are no footsteps!
脚步声. 丹尼尔,没有脚步声!
Stay with us.
我们和你在一起.
Footsteps!
脚步声!
I told you.
我告诉你们.
That's one of them.
那是他们其中之一.
He's right there. There is no one at my side, Daniel.
他就在这里. 我边上没有任何人, 丹尼尔.
Yes, there is.
不,有.
Wanna get the aides?
需要急救吗?
Something just went inside Teal'c. You're hallucinating, Daniel.
刚才有东西进入了提亚克体内. 你产生幻觉了, 丹尼尔.
Don't just stand there! Get it out of him!
别傻站在那!把它弄出来!
You have delivered me to the vile Goa'uld so that I may destroy him.
(男人)你把我交给可憎的勾阿呜 然后我就可以消灭它.
Ma'chello!
麦切罗!
OK, let's raise the dose. 5ml at four-hour intervals.
好的,让我们加大剂量. 每4小时5毫升.
Ma'chello.
麦切罗.
God, I hate seeing him like that.
天哪,我恨看见他那个样子.
Nothing worse than losing your mind and knowing it's happening.
没有什么比失去自♥制♥并且知道它正在发生 更糟糕的事了
Infirmary.
医务室.
Inventions to fight the Goa'uld!
对抗勾阿呜的发明!
Ma'chello. Yes.
麦切罗. 是的.
Yes, inventions to fight the Goa'uld.
是的,对抗勾阿呜的发明.
Dr MacKenzie!
麦肯齐医生!
Dr MacKenzie!
麦肯齐医生!
Teal'c's symbiote is dying. I can't explain why.
提亚克的共生体濒于死亡. 我不能解释为什么.
Teal'c, what about that kelno'reem thing?
提亚克, 做凯喏瑞姆(深度冥想)有用吗?
Is he having hallucinations like Dr Jackson?
他是不是像杰克森博士一样产生了幻觉?
No. His dopamine levels are normal.
不. 他的多巴胺水平正常.
Besides, Daniel didn't have the same physical symptoms.
除此之外, 丹尼尔没有同样的身体症状.
They seem to be unrelated.
他们看起来是不相关的.
What are we talking about, timewise?
我们正在谈论什么, 巧合?
Without another symbiote, a day, two. Maybe less.
如果没有另外一个共生体,也许只能熬一天,2天. 或者更少.
Even if we found another larval Goa'uld in time,
即使我们能及时地发现另外的勾阿呜幼虫
it might not survive either.
它也未必能存活下来.
Dr Jackson?
杰克森博士?
Stop. One second.
等一下.就一会.
Look, Daniel, it's time for your meds.
看, 丹尼尔, 到你的用药时间了.
I don't, uh...
我不, 嗯
I don't need any more drugs.
我不需要更多的麻♥醉♥药♥.
I need to get the ones you got in my system out of it.
我得把你给我用的东西弄出我身体.
No, Daniel. You need rest. I think I've rested enough.
不, 丹尼尔.你需要休息. 我想我已经休息够了.
Just tell me one thing. Is Teal'c sick?
告诉我.提亚克是不是病了?
Not that I'm aware of. I haven't been to the SGC.
我不知道 我还没去星门指挥部 .
Dr Jackson, I insist you calm yourself.
杰克森博士,我坚持你得让自己平静.
Otherwise, I'll have to have you restrained and further sedated.
否则,我将不得不把你限制住并加大药量.
Why are you so quick to jump to the conclusion I'm crazy?
你为什么如此快就下结论说我发疯了?
That I'm dangerous, I'm out of control?
我是危险的?我失去控制了?
It's cos I'm kinda acting that way, aren't l?
所以我得遭受这一切,不是吗?
I just need to get these drugs out of my system.
我只需清除这些麻醉剂在我身体里的效果.
Look...
看
I know you probably hear this all the time, but I think I'm cured.
我知道你或许一直在听这些, 但是我想我已经治愈了.
You're right, I hear it all the time. I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.
不错,我一直在听这些. 但恐怕事实并非如此.
You don't get well from something like this overnight.
你整晚的情形说明你没有痊愈.
You do if there were an alien organism inside you...
如果有一个外星生物体在 你体内你也会
making you think you were sick when you really weren't.
觉得自己患病了 但实际上并没有.
Mm-hm. And you, uh, found this out how?
嗯.那么你又是怎么知道的呢?
Ma'chello told me. Ma'chello?
麦切罗告诉我的. 麦切罗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表