Incoming traveller.
有外来者.
Ah, Jesus!
噢, 天啊!
Welcome back, SG-1.
欢迎回来, SG-1.
Thank you, sir. It's good to be back.
谢谢你,长官.回来的感觉真好.
You're overdue. Bit of a wildgoose chase, sir.
你们迟到了. 这次是无功而返,长官.
The remnants of a temple we discovered led me to believe we'd found Kheb.
我们发现的寺庙残迹 使我们相信我们找到了凯卜.
The planet Sha're told me about.
就是莎瑞告诉我的行星.
However, there was no sign of Amaunet's Harsesis child.
然而, 没发现有关阿玛乃特的 哈塞西瑟斯幼子的任何迹象.
Just rain.
只是在一直下雨.
Much rain. Wind, lightning, hail.
倾盆大雨,狂风,闪电,冰雹.
Did I mention the rain, sir?
长官,我有提到下雨吗?
Report to the infirmary.
到医务室去报到.
I think we'd all like to change first. I have mushrooms growing out of...
我想我们应该先去换一下衣服. 我身上都要发霉了
Attention all levels. Stand by for contaminated materials transfer.
各单位注意 发生污染物泄露事故.
Infirmary. Yes, sir.
医务室. 是,长官.
Infirmary? What?
医务室? 什么?
I'm escorting you as a safety precaution.
为安全起见,我来护送你们.
There's a big chemical spill on level 23.
23层有大量的化学物质外溢.
What kind of chemical? Tetrachloroethylene ruptured.
是哪种化学药品? 四氯乙烯管道裂开了.
Ruptured? The entire level's been sealed off.
裂开? 整个楼层已被封闭.
Hazmat team's cleaning it up now.
防护小队正在清理中.
What? There's no danger, sir.
什么? 没有危险,长官.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Loosen your belt, please, Colonel.
上校,请松开你的腰带.
How's a needle in my butt gonna get water out of my ears?
在我屁♥股♥上打一针怎么能把 耳朵里的水弄出来呢?
It isn't. Come on, sir. You know this is standard procedure.
不能. 拜托,长官. 你知道这是标准程序.
We should rethink this procedure.
我们该重新考虑这个程序.
So, Daniel, in our galactic meanderings, ...
丹尼尔, 在我们的银河系之旅中
if we happen to stumble across this Narcissus child...
如果我们刚好偶然发现了那个Narcissus孩子
Harsesis. We're still talking about a baby, right?
是哈塞西瑟斯. 你是在谈论那个孩子,对吧?
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Attention. Contaminated material transfer in progress.
注意. 污染物泄露事故正在处理中
Please remain at yourpost until notified.
请停留在目前位置直至通知.
Listen, really jam it in this time, OK?
听, 这次的麻烦真的大了, 对吧?
If Sha're's child is born with all of the knowledge of the Goa'uld, ...
如果莎瑞的孩子生来 就具备勾阿呜的一切知识的话
it should be able to communicate at a much younger age, right?
他应该在很小的年纪就具有交流的能力 对吗?
Colonel?
上校?
Daniel? Just relax.
丹尼尔? 放松点.
Let's begin.
我们开始吧.
Stargate.SG1-s03e14.Foothold
第三季第14集 基地疑云
It has something to do with the alien symbiote.
必须得处理他体内的外星共生体.
It took an extremely large dose just to sedate him in the first place.
一开始为了让他躺倒 就耗费了超大剂量药物
What is the problem with the human?
那个人类有什么问题?
Her body chemistry has been altered.
她体内的化学物质已经被改变了.
It is related to her prior infestation
这和先前她被这个
by the dominant parasitical species here.
银河系 的优势物种寄生有关
Is there a way to compensate? I have not found it yet.
有办法校正吗? 暂时还没有办法.
Place them in a holding cell.
把他们安置在已占领单元.
Once the invasion is complete, study them further.
等入侵行动结束后, 你可以进一步研究他们.
Only then will we know if this is a viable new home world. Come with me.
只有到那时我们才能了解这是否是 一个合适的新家. 跟我来.
Take that one first.
先带那个走.
Attention all levels. Contaminated material transfer in progress.
各单位注意. 污染物泄露事故正在处理中.
Remain at yourpost until notified.
请停留在目前位置直至通知.
Contaminated material transfer in progress.
污染物泄露事故正在处理中.
23? No, this one's going to 16.
23层? 不, 这次去16层.
Teal'c.
提亚克.
Major Carter, there is little time.
卡特少校, 时间很紧迫.
Are you capable of standing?
你还能站起来吗?
Oh. I feel sick.
噢,我感觉不舒服.
You are suffering from the effects of a sedative.
这是镇静剂的效果.
What? What's going on?
什么? 发生了什么?
What the hell happened to them? They are not who they appear to be.
他们到底怎么了? 他们并非表面上的那个人.
There's been an alien incursion within the SGC.
星门指挥部被一种异形入侵了
A what?
一种什么?
Dr Fraiser and General Hammond spoke of a procedure...
在医务室里我发现弗雷泽医生和 哈蒙德将军在谈论某种
which had failed to work upon both of us. They spoke of invasion.
对我们俩无效的程序. 他们谈到了入侵.
Wha... ? How does that add up to aliens?
什么? 这和外星异形又有什么关系?
I saw two of them in their natural form. Truly, they are alien.
我看到其中两个还是原生形态. 真的, 他们是异形.
What about the Colonel and Daniel? We have to know what's happened to them.
那么上校和丹尼尔呢? 我们必须知道他们发生了什么事.
Come in.
请进.
It's locked. It's not locked.
门锁住了. 门没锁啊.
What about this chemical spill? I believe it to be a subterfuge.
化学物质泄露是怎么回事? 我认为这只是个借口.
Not one camera's operating on level 23.
23层没有任何摄象机能工作.
Incoming traveller. Try punching up the gate room.
有外来者. 试试看星门房♥间.
There.
这边.
The O'Neill and Daniel Jackson we know
我们熟悉的欧尼尔上校 和 丹尼尔杰克森
would not welcome aliens so blithely.
不会这么愉快的欢迎异形的.
Imposters?
被假冒了?
How do we know we're the only ones not replaced?
怎么能确定只有我们才没被假冒?
There's no way of knowing, but if Hammond has been compromised...
没有办法确定, 但如果哈蒙德将军出了问题
Then we can't trust anyone in the mountain.
那我们就不能相信这山上的任何人.
Alert General Hammond.
去报告哈蒙德将军.
The base was designed to keep people out, not in.
这个基地是设计成难出易进的
If we can make it to the south gate...
如果我们能到达南方的大门
Our escape has been detected. We won't make it out this way now.
他们发现我们逃跑了. 好了,这下没法就这么出去了.
I will purchase time for you to depart this mountain.
是啊,我来为你逃离这座山争取时间.
Keep 'em busy as long as you can. I'll come back.
尽可能扰乱他们更多时间. 我会回来找你的.
Of that I'm certain.
我确信这点.
Airport shuttles are located in the blue zone,
机场往返班车位于蓝色♥区♥域,
hotel shuttles in the green zone.
酒店往返班车位于绿色♥区♥域.
Maybourne.
梅伯恩.
This is Major Samantha Carter.
我是萨曼莎 卡特少校.
We have a foothold situation.
我们的基地出大问题了.
Major Carter? Where are you?
卡特少校? 你在哪儿?
I can't tell you that, sir.
我不能告诉你,长官.
There's an outdoor cafe outside NID headquarters.
我没记错的话,NID指挥部的外面 有个户外咖啡吧
In DC? Four o'clock.
在华盛顿特区? 4点.
Uh...
呃
I'm gonna need a little more than that.
我想我得知道更多情况.
I repeat, we have a foothold situation.
我再说一遍, 我们的基地出大♥麻♥烦了.
You're outside your appropriate chain of command.
少校,你已经超出了你的职权范围.
I have reason to believe that may be compromised, sir.
长官,我这是不得以而为之.
Understood.
明白了.
Hey, Teal'c, how are you feeling?
嘿, 提亚克, 感觉如何?
You, uh... went a little crazy on us,
你刚才有些危及我们的举止,
so we had to sedate you.
所以我们只有给你服用镇静剂.
You remember what happened? I do not.
你还记得发生了什么事吗? 不记得了.
SG-1 was exposed to chemical fumes from the spill.
星门指挥部发生了化学药品溢出事故.
You became delusional and attacked several people trying to escape.
你产生了错觉并攻击了许多人 来试图逃走.
Teal'c... glad you're awake.
提亚克 很高兴你醒了.
Has Dr Fraiser explained the situation?
弗雷泽医生已经向你解释了现在的情况吧?
She has.
是的.
Good. We're hoping you can tell us where Major Carter is.
那好,我们希望你告诉我们 卡特少校现在在哪儿.
She also had an adverse reaction to the chemical.
她对化学物质也产生了不利反应.
One of the side effects is hallucinations, paranoia.
其副作用之一就是产生幻觉,妄想症.
Your symbiote protects you from a lot,
你的共生体保护你免于很多伤害, 提亚克,
but apparently not tetrachloroethylene.
但显然对四氯乙烯无效.
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
I do not know.
我不知道.
Teal'c, if she doesn't receive medical attention soon,
提亚克, 如果她不尽快接受治疗,
she's going to get worse.
情况会更糟.
I won't lie to you - she could die.
我不是在骗你 - 她可能会死.
Hi. Can I get you some coffee? Please.
嗨. 要来点咖啡吗? 行.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
So, you came to the one person you don't trust.
因此, 你来找一个你不信任的人.
I don't know how far up the infiltration goes.
我不知道指挥系统被渗透到了什么程度.
It may be contained within the SGC,
可能已经渗透了星门指挥部,
but if General Hammond was compromised...
但如果哈蒙德将军也出了问题
He sounded fine to me on the phone.
从电♥话♥里听上去他很好.
What? He called me, Major.
什么? 他打了电♥话♥给我, 少校.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表