What's your reading, Major?
读到什么了,少校?
It should be here somewhere.
它应该在这附近某处啊.
Teal'c, you said the UAV was shot down by the Goa'uld,
提亚克, 你说无人机是被勾阿呜击落的
yet there's no sign of 'em.
可没发现他们活动的迹象.
It's hard to tell. The sensors went off-line
很难说,当它被击落的时候,
as soon as it was hit.
传感器就离线了.
Over here.
在这.
Looks like it's been hit by a staff blast.
看起来象被一个权杖武器击中了.
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
When a Goa'uld occupies a planet,
当一个勾阿呜占领一个星球时,
they control the Stargate. This gate...
他们会控制星门.而这个星门
Found something. Fall back!
有什么东西. 退后!
Uh, sir...
嗯,长官
All right, heads up.
好的,小心.
Your weapons will not penetrate the shield!
你们的武器无法穿透这个防护罩!
However, mine will.
我的却可以
Who are you?
你是谁?
Aris Boch. Perhaps you've heard of me?
阿瑞斯 波克. 可能你们听说过我?
Uh...
(欧尼尔) 嗯
Not l. Teal'c? I have not.
我没有. 提亚克? 我也没有.
Well, that's disappointing.
真令人失望.
I'm one of the galaxy's greatest hunters.
我是这个银河系最伟大的猎手之一.
Not ringing a bell. Sorry.
还是没什么印象. 对不起.
Well, I know you.
好吧,我认识你们.
Captain Samantha Carter.
萨曼莎 卡特上尉.
Dr Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森博士.
The Jaffa traitor Teal'c.
贾法的叛徒提亚克.
And Colonel Jack O'Neill.
和杰克 欧尼尔上校.
Well, fancy that.
好啊,感觉不错.
We're famous.
我们似乎很有名.
Stargate.SG1-s03e07.Deadman.Switch
第三季第07集 死囚交换
Drop your weapons.
放下你们的武器.
And if we don't?
如果我们不放下呢?
Do we really have to get so dramatic?
我们非得变得如此激动吗?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
You are thinking of
你们以为这是
the personal defence shields the Goa'uld use.
勾阿呜的个人防御盾.
The ones which allow slower-moving objects to pass through.
那允许慢速移♥动♥的物体通过.
Wouldn't make a very effective trap, would they?
它无法构筑一个有效的陷阱, 不是吗?
You can't blame a girl for trying.
你不能责备一个小女孩的尝试.
That's exactly what I'd expect from you.
那正如我所预料的.
Now, drop your weapons...
现在,丢下你们的武器
or I'll kill someone.
否则我会杀死一个人.
I'm sure you're thinking about escaping, ...
我确信你们想逃脱
so I've disabled the Stargate dialling device.
因此我破坏了星门的拨号♥装置
Even if you did overpower me,
就算你们能制♥服♥我
which is unlikely, ...
当然那是不可能的
you'll never get off this planet.
你们也不能离开这个星球.
This way.
这边.
Everybody stop.
所有人停下来.
Drop your gear.
放下你们的装备.
I don't suppose we could talk about this?
我想我们没得商量了?
Inside. Inside what?
进去. 进哪儿?
Barokna.
巴若克纳.
Inside.
进去.
Goa'uld cargo transport.
勾阿呜的货运飞船.
The ship's of an older design.
这个飞船属于老式设计.
I have never before seen the cloaking technology.
我从没见过这种隐形技术.
It's an upgrade.
它被改良过了.
Let's go.
我们走吧.
Sir, he's not Goa'uld.
长官,他不是勾阿呜.
And... ? What? So? Therefore?
然后?什么?因而?所以?
Sounds as if Aris Boch has left the vessel.
似乎阿瑞斯 波克离开了这艘船.
Well, let's use the time
让我们利用这段时间
to find a way out of this, huh?
找个办法离开这里?
Even if we find a way out,
即使我们找到了办法离开这里,
he's disabled the Stargate.
他使星门无法拨号♥了.
Teal'c, how fast will this unit fly?
提亚克,这东西能飞多快?
I believe it is capable of
我相信它能以
travelling twice the speed of light.
两倍光速航行.
Nice. Home for dinner.
太好了.回家吃晚饭.
Uh, sir, if you're thinking of trying to
嗯,长官,如果你想
steal the ship and fly it back to Earth, ...
偷这艘船飞回地球
even at 372,000 miles per second,
就算每秒飞行372,000英里
it'd still take at least 10 years to get that far.
至少也要花10年的时间才能到达.
Shoulda let the dog out.
被你看穿了
Back up with the others.
退回其他人那里.
Now.
立刻.
All we have to do is just flinch a bit...
我们得悠着点
and this will spray enough toxic gas
这东西能喷射出足够
to kill everybody in one breath.
在瞬间杀死所有人的毒气
Dr Jackson, ...
杰克森博士
if you don't mind...
如果你不介意的话
treating my wound.
帮我处理伤口.
I'm an archaeologist.
可我是一个考古学家.
I know, but you're also a doctor.
我知道,但你也是一个博士(医生).
Of archaeology.
考古学博士.
Never mind. Captain, ...
别担心.上尉,
you must have medical training.
你一定受过医疗训练.
Actually, I'm a major now. Oh!
事实上,我现在是少校. 哦!
Well, how very important.
好的, 这非常重要.
I'll inform the galaxy.
我会通告整个星系.
Can you get over here now and help me, Major?
您能过来帮我一下吗,少校?
This with this, ...
用这个和这个
and then this.
然后是这个.
Argh! Sorry.
啊! 对不起.
Yeah! So...
小心点! (欧尼尔) 那么
Who shot you?
谁击中了你?
I wouldn't step any closer.
我不想你靠太近.
Just... showing my concern.
只是表示下关心.
Like I said before,
就像我以前说的,
capturing you was unintentional.
我无意抓住你们
The real reason I'm here is to catch a Goa'uld.
我在这儿的真正原因是 要抓一个勾阿呜.
You hunt Goa'uld?
你猎取勾阿呜?
I hunt anyone of value.
我猎取任何有价值的东西.
Which Goa'uld are you hunting?
哪个勾阿呜是你的猎取对象?
His name is Kel'tar.
他叫凯欧塔.
I haven't heard of him before.
我以前没有听说过他.
Contrary to popular human belief...
和人类的一贯信仰相反
the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy.
地球不是银河的中心.
I have not heard of him either.
我也没听说过它.
Have you met every Goa'uld?
你见过每一个勾阿呜吗?
I haven't. The only thing I know...
我没有. 我只知道
is that Sokar has discovered Kel'tar's plotting against him.
索卡尔已经发现凯欧塔正在谋划反对他.
So you work for Sokar? No.
你在为索卡尔工作? 不.
Self-employed, then?
那么是独♥立♥雇佣兵?
lndependent contractor? Rogue warrior?
中立合作人? 流浪武士?
I give to the Goa'uld what they want,
我给勾阿呜他们需要的,
and they give back to me what I want.
他们给我我需要的.
How do you keep from getting killed?
你是怎么避免被杀的?
Talent.
靠我的才能.
So, how do you keep from getting killed?
那么, 你是如何避免被杀的呢?
So, what do you expect to get for us?
那么, 你期望能从我们这里得到什么?
Daniel... Just curious.
丹尼尔 只是好奇.
Well, uh, Teal'c is worth the most.
好了, 嗯, 提亚克的价值最大.
The System Lords would love
体系统治者会很高兴
to make a good example of him.
把他作为一个鉴戒.
And Carter here... well,
还有卡特 嗯,
she has the memories of the Tok'ra Jolinar.
她有托克拉 尧力纳的记忆.
You, O'Neill, you're considered...
你, 欧尼尔,你也是考虑对象.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表