I hoped there would be celebration among our people.
我希望在我们的 人♥民♥中间举♥行♥庆典.
Instead they fear that, with the death of Apophis, ...
代替他们的恐惧, 为了阿波菲斯的死亡,
Klorel will return... to claim his inheritance.
但科罗将回来 宣布认领他的遗产.
They are cowards.
他们是懦夫.
In too great a number... for an old man of 1 35.
对于一个135岁的老人来说. 他们的数目太多
What of your human friends?
你的人类朋友呢?
Prisoners of the Goa'uld.
被勾阿呜抓了.
I have come to raise an army with which to free them.
我来组织一个军队去救他们.
That will not be so easy, Teal'c.
那将不容易, 提亚克.
Perhaps. But I must try.
有可能.但是我必须试一下.
Until then, you are in need of food and rest...
然后,你需要食物和休息
and I am in need of armour.
并且我需要盔甲.
We are not pleased.
我们彼此都不愉快.
Neither are we.
当然都不.
Agh!
啊!
Once host to a Goa'uld, ...
一旦你成为勾阿呜的寄主,
you will take the lives of your friends.
你将会杀掉你的朋友.
We don't think so. You will have no say in the matter.
我不这样认为. 你不需要说不.
You will witness their deaths through your own eyes.
你将通过你自己的眼睛 见证他们的死亡.
Helplessly.
你无能为力.
It may take some time for the Goa'uld to take control, ...
勾阿呜取得完全的控制权 需要花费一些时间,
but we will greatly enjoy experiencing your eventual defeat.
但是我们将很高兴看到你最终的失败.
Oh, God! No!
哦, 天呀! 不!
And when you awaken from the joining, you will kneel...
当你从寄宿过程中醒来,你将跪下
and pledge your loyalty...
并且宣誓你的忠心
to us.
对我们.
Jaffa! Kree mel!
Jaffa! Kree mel!
Look out! Over there! Over there! Secure the forward area!
留神! 那里!那里! 前面安全!
Jaffa. Lok shak, tal makka kree!
Jaffa. Lok shak, tal makka kree!
O'Neill, you must fight it.
(扭曲的声音) 欧尼尔, 你必须和他战斗.
I am Tok'ra. The cryogenic process will prevent the melding.
我是托克拉. 低温处理将阻止寄宿.
The Goa'uld within will die, but until then you must fight it!
里面的勾阿呜将死掉, 但在此之前你必须继续和他战斗!
Three o'clock! Three o'clock!
3点钟方向!3点钟方向!
Jama! Chel'ets!
Jama! Chel'ets!
Yeah, there's no place like home!
是的,这整个地方像家里面一样!
The area's secure! Let's move out!
这个地方安全! 我们走!
Surrender your prisoners and drop your weapon! Now!
交出你的战俘 并且放下你的武器!马上!
Colonel Makepeace. Where's Colonel O'Neill?
梅克皮斯上校. 欧尼尔上校在哪里?
He's been taken as a host.
他变成了一个寄主.
What?
什么?
Jaffa! Kree!
贾法! 可里!
Kel nok shree Jaffa!
Kel nok shree Jaffa!
I am of the Tok'ra.
我是托克拉.
If the Tauri do not destroy you, know this: we will.
如果塔瑞没有消灭你, 你记住:我们将做.
All secure. Whenever you're ready. Stand by. We're pulling out.
都安全了. 随时准备. 准备. 我们离开.
ETA is five minutes.
预计5分钟到达.
Sir, something's happening here!
长官,这有什么事情发生!
Razor! Come in, Razor!
“雷蛇”! 请回话, “雷蛇”!
SG-3, we have lost radio contact. Please respond.
SG-3, 我们失去了无线电联♥系♥. 请回答.
What's the situation? My team was covering the Stargate.
情况怎么样? 我的队伍在星门掩护.
We're moving out!
我们马上过去!
What about Jack? He's a casualty.
杰克怎么办? 他负伤了.
If we can get him back...
如果我们能带他回去
If my team has lost control of the Stargate, we're not going anywhere.
如果我的队伍失去了星门的控制 ,我们将不能到任何地方.
Now, let's go, people! We're pulling out! Let's go!
现在, 我们走,大家! 我们离开! 我们走!
I know you!
我认识你!
Shol'va! You dare return to Chulak?
叛徒! 你敢返回恰拉可吗?
The people of this world are my brothers and sisters.
这个世界的人♥民♥ 是我的兄弟姐妹.
I have betrayed no one. Except your god.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥任何人. 除了你的神.
False god. Dead false god. So you say.
假神. 死的假神. 只是你说的.
But his son lives.
但是他的儿子活着.
With you or without, he will be defeated... as was his father.
不论有没有你们, 他将被打败 和他父亲一样.
Our people will taste freedom.
我们的人♥民♥将获得自♥由♥.
Bra'tac paid a heavy price for those words.
布瑞泰克为这个字 付出了沉重的代价.
Tell your kinsmen that Teal'c has returned to Chulak!
告诉你的子民 提亚克已经回到恰拉可!
You will go to every home of every warrior in this city.
你们将去这个城市中 每一个战士的家中.
You will tell them that
你们将告诉他们,黎明时,
I will speak at the house of Bra'tac at dawn!
我将在布瑞泰克的房♥子前发表演讲!
Summon them!
召集他们!
No sign of my men.
没有我的人的踪迹.
Or the enemy.
也没有敌人的.
Cover your flank!
掩护你的侧面!
Open fire!
开火!
What the hell is it? An impenetrable energy barrier.
该死的这是什么? 一个难以穿透的能量屏障.
Jaffa, ha'tak!
Jaffa, ha'tak!
Fall back! Fall back!
后退! 后退!
Into the tree line!
到林子里去!
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Daniel, let's go!
丹尼尔, 我们走!
This way! This way to me!
这条路!我们走这条路!
Secure that flank! Secure that flank!
侧面安全! 侧面安全!
Is anybody behind you? No!
有人落在你的后面吗? 不!
Tok'ra tunnels!
托克拉地道!
They have an operative on the inside. Who?
他们在里面有一个人在操作. 谁?
Don't know. Don't expect to find out any time soon.
不知道. 不要希望找到什么.
How's the leg? Can you walk?
你的腿怎么了?你还能走?
It's just a deep gash, but it'll be fine.
是一个很深的伤口, 但是会好的.
Sierra Golf six. Sierra Golf six. This is three-niner. Come in.
SG-6. SG-6. 这是第3,9小队.回答.
They could've made the tree line. Yeah, maybe.
他们可能已经进入树林中. 是的, 可能.
If we can't penetrate their barrier, maybe we can go under it.
如果我们不能穿透他们的屏障, 可能我们可以从它下面过.
It's worth a try.
值得一试.
They have fled into tunnels of Tok'ra construction.
他们已经逃进托克拉建筑的地道中.
There must be a spy amongst us. The spy has been taken care of.
他们肯定有一个间谍在我们中间. 这个间谍已经被处理.
Take as many of the humans as you can alive.
尽量活捉那些人类.
They will make an excellent addition to our new army of Jaffa.
他们将为我们新的贾法军队提供极好的寄宿体
I guess we can't go under it either.
我猜我们不能从下面穿过.
This is unlike any Goa'uld shield we've come across.
这不像任何一个我们见过的勾阿呜盾
It's like a solid wall.
这像一个固体的墙.
The power output for something like this must be enormous.
为这些东西输出的能量肯定非常巨大.
That's fascinating, Captain, but... now what do we do?
这是令人着迷的,上尉, 但是 现在我们做什么?
How long are they overdue?
他们迟到了多久?
Five hours, sir.
五个小时, 长官.
The plan called for SG-3 to check in by now if they lost contact.
准备和SG-3进行通讯. 看是否和他们失去了联♥系♥,
We'll send a message through the gate.
我们将通过星门送一些信息.
MALP's relay antenna might be able to get a signal to our teams.
遥感勘测仪的传递天线可能 能发一个信♥号♥♥给我们.
Stand by to engage!
准备!
Kree! Chaapa-ai!
可里! 恰帕艾!
Wormhole established.
虫洞建立.
SG3, this is General Hammond. Hold up!
SG3, 这是哈蒙德将军. 等等!
This is Hammond. Over.
这里是哈蒙德. 完毕.
The energy barrier must be amplifying the signal.
这个能量屏障一定能放大信♥号♥♥.
General, this is three-niner. We hear you, sir.
将军,这里是SG3,9队. 我们听到你了, 长官.
What's your status?
你们的情况如何?
Two surviving SG-1 team members.
有两个幸存的SG-1队员.
We're cut off from the Stargate.
我们从星门被切断了.
We found cover in tunnels made by the Tok'ra.
我们发现了托克拉的隧♥道♥.
We cannot reach the Stargate without reinforcements.
在没有援兵的情况下我们不能到达星门.
See if you can direct MALP's camera
了解,看看能否指挥遥感勘测仪的相机
to get a picture of the Stargate.
获得一张星门的照片.
That'll take some time, Colonel.
那需要一定的时间,上校.
We'll try to send reinforcements through the Stargate...
我们将试着送援军穿过星门
exactly six hours from now.
从现在开始计时六个小时.
Coordinate your offensive accordingly. Roger that, sir.
调整你的进攻方案 收到, 长官.
Colonel Makepeace, come in! Colonel Makepeace!
梅克皮斯上校! 梅克皮斯上校!
Damn.
该死的.
One armoured platoon could take the Stargate.
一个排的全副武装士兵应该可以夺取星门.
General, sir...
将军, 长官
I'm sorry. It's not up to me.
对不起. 虽然不是由我决定.
Even if it was, I don't agree with you.
可即时是那样我也不同意你的看法.
I don't really give a damn if you agree with me, Major.
我毫不在乎你是否同意我, 少校.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表