If you know who you are,
如果你知道自己是谁的话,
then you cannot be of this world.
你肯定不是这个世界的人.
Oh.
噢.
Well, you know that big,
那么,你知道隐藏在路边仓库里的
round ring thing stashed in a warehouse down the road?
那个大圆环是什么吗?
So it is a transportation device.
那是一个运输设备.
So it is. We call it a Stargate.
的确如此. 我们称它为"星门".
Stargate, yes. Um...
星门, 是的. 呃
Dr Zirvis mentioned that word in his research.
泽维斯 博士在他的研究里提到过.
Though I have given up hope of
虽然我已经放弃
finding this Dr Zirvis amongst our people, ...
在我们的人♥民♥中寻找这个 泽维斯 博士,
his papers have taught me much.
但他的文章教了我很多东西.
Here.
找到了.
"Our visitor claims to
"我们的来访者声称
have come to Vyus from beyond the stars themselves, ...
是从自己的星球来到 崴安 的,
though I cannot comprehend the science
虽然我无法领会
behind this Stargate device she used. "
她使用的这个星门所代表的科技."
I have studied this device,
我研究过这个设备,
but have been unable to activate it.
但是始终不能激活它.
Ke'ra, could you go back to the part about the visitor again?
基拉, 你可以再说一下"来访者"那段吗?
She's mentioned many times in the archive.
她在这个档案里被提到了很多次.
What can you tell us about her?
关于她,你知道些什么?
She was somewhat of an apothecary.
她有点象个药剂师.
And she did not survive the Vorlix.
而且她没有在沃力克斯中幸免.
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
The bodies of an elder woman and man were discovered days later...
几天后在一座被炸毁的建筑里
in a building destroyed by explosion
发现了一个老太太和一个老头的两具尸体
the only remains of elders we've found.
那是我们找到的仅有的老人.
We deduce the male must have been Dr Zirvis...
我们推测那个男性应该就是 泽维斯 博士
and the female matches what little description
那个女性和他记录里关于
his notes gave of the visitor.
来访者的描述有点象.
What is the name of this elder woman?
那个老妇人的名字叫什么?
It is mentioned.
这个提到过.
Here, yes. "She calls herself Linea. "
这里, 是的. "她称她自己为 列妮娅."
Colonel.
上校.
Oh, hi. What's your name?
噢, 嗨. 你叫什么名字?
I have told Dr Fraiser this
我通知弗雷泽医生
may be the planet Linea escaped to.
列妮娅也许逃到这个星球了.
Possibly.
可能的话.
I'd like to know what we're dealin' with here.
我想知道我们在这里做什么.
Sounds like a world-class case of amnesia.
像是整个世界范围的失忆症.
Check these people out, will ya?
检查一下这里的人, 可以不?
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Let's, um... set up over here.
让我们, 呃 从这里开始吧.
I keep finding references to something called Dargol.
我在查找关于某种 叫做 达勾的东西的资料.
Yes, I found Dargol was a chemical
是的, 我发现达勾是
once used as a pesticide.
曾经用做杀虫剂的一种化学产品.
It seems to have had an impact on the environment
它好象因为会破坏生态环境
and has since been banned.
而被禁止使用了.
Yes, we had a similar problem
是的, 在我们的世界,
on my world with a chemical called DDT.
对于一种叫DDT的化学产品也有相似的问题.
It built up in the food chain
它进入食物链
until entire species were threatened.
进而威胁到整个生物种群.
I first believed that
起初我相信
Dargol was related to our loss of memory,
达勾和我们的失忆有关
but there's little evidence of it.
但证据实在太少了.
I have found residue only in the bodies of those
我只在沃力克斯之后死亡的人的
who have died since the Vorlix.
尸体里找到了残余.
What?
什么?
Sometimes images of people look familiar to me.
有时候我觉得档案里的照片似曾相识.
I wonder if I knew this person or that person.
我真希望我能了解这个人或者那个人.
There are still so many questions.
仍旧有很多问题,
Why are there no images of children?
为什么会没有孩子们的照片?
Where have our elders gone?
我们的老人们都到哪里去了?
Through your Stargate, perhaps.
也许是穿过了你们的星门.
Well, it's possible that your people foresaw a disaster...
我猜可能是你们曾预见了一场灾难
and sent the most helpless to safety.
把那些最无助的人送到安全的地方去了.
No, Daniel.
不,丹尼尔.
Whatever happened happened quickly,
不管发生了什么,
without warning.
根本没有任何警告.
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Because, if you saw disaster coming,
因为,如果你看见灾难正在降临
you would have left yourselves a note?
你会留下书面上的只言片语吗?
Sort of a... "to whom it may concern"?
类似于 "给我所挂念的人"?
Sir?
长官?
Oh...
噢
I was just thinking about amnesia.
我刚刚想了一下关于失忆症的事情.
It doesn't quite track with Linea's nickname.
这不太符合 列妮娅 的绰号♥.
Destroyer of Worlds. Yeah. That one.
"世界毁灭者". 是的. 就是那个.
Well, actually, in sort of a sick way, it does.
不过,实际上, 从某种程度上说,就是如此.
Ke'ra said herself their society was on the verge of collapse.
基拉 说过他们的社会正处在崩溃的边缘.
This world is in trouble.
这个世界正面临危机.
Perhaps Linea was experimenting
也许列妮娅正在试验
with other ways to destroy worlds.
用别的方式毁灭世界.
Variety being the spice of life and all?
让她的生活更丰富多彩?
The fact is, sir,
事实是, 长官,
we let Linea out of Hadante prison.
是我们让列妮娅离开了哈当忒监狱.
We gave her all she needed
我们给了她所有
to know about the Stargates...
她所需要的关于星门的资料
to go anywhere she wanted. I know.
让她能去任何地方. 这我清楚.
We're responsible, sir.
我们必须负责, 长官.
I know.
我明白.
Tell me of Linea.
跟我谈谈 列妮娅 吧.
Well, uh... basically,
这个, 呃 基本上,
we met her on a visit to another planet...
我们是在访问另一个星球的时候遇上她的
during which we were imprisoned, unjustly,
在那里,我们被非法监禁,
and Linea helped us escape.
列妮娅帮助我们逃离了那里.
Well, surely there was nothing wrong with that
如果你们是被非法监禁的话
if you were imprisoned unjustly.
这并没什么不妥.
Well, she was imprisoned justly.
不过, 她是应该被关起来的.
It was after we escaped
在我们逃离那里之后,
that we learned that this nice older lady...
我们才意识到这位和蔼的老妇人.
was in fact a very, very bad older lady
实际上是个犯了重罪的
who had committed terrible crimes.
非常非常邪恶的老妇人.
What crimes?
什么罪?
She created a plague
她制♥造♥了一场瘟疫,
that almost wiped out an entire people.
几乎杀了一个星球的人.
They called her Destroyer of Worlds.
他们把她称为"世界毁灭者".
She found your world because of us,
正是因为我们,她才找到了你们的世界,
through one of our computers.
是从我们的一台电脑里找到的.
And that's why we're gonna do everything
这也是我们为什么
in our power to help.
要尽全力来帮你们的原因.
I know you will.
我知道你们会的.
I may have something.
我好像找到了点什么.
What?
什么?
I think it's Linea's diary.
我想这是 列妮娅 的日记.
I remember seeing her with it.
我记得看见过她带着这个的.
Your diagnosis was bang on, Major. Now, sir...
你的诊断是对的,少校. 现在, 长官
I can either take several weeks
我可以花几个星期的时间
setting up a lab here,
在这里建个实验室进行研究
going back for computer analysis, ...
并回去做电脑分♥析♥,
or we go back with volunteers,
或者我们带志愿者回去,
do a series of MRls
做一系列的最大残留限♥量♥检查
and get answers a lot faster.
这样能更快地得到答案.
I would be glad to volunteer, and so would others.
我愿意做志愿者, 其他人也会的
As long as we maintain proper quarantine procedures,
只要我们做适当的隔离,
it shouldn't be a problem, sir.
就不会有问题的,长官.
All right. I'll go back and brief Hammond.
好吧. 我先回去和 哈蒙德 通告一下.
I believe I can help.
我相信我会对你们有帮助的.
I'm sure you can.
我相信.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表