You know that UAV needs a swift kick in the CPU.
(欧尼尔) 你知道无人驾驶飞行器的CPU 得好好修理修理了.
Its aerial camera showed some sort of camp.
是航摄仪 拍到了某个营地.
We're drawing weapons fire.
看来有武器在交火.
Clearly a staff-weapon blast.
很明显是权杖武器的冲击波.
It's an SG team, sir.
长官,是一支SG小队.
I can't make out their unit number.
没法确认他们的部队数量.
They're pinned down.
他们被压制住了.
They are not returning fire. Out of ammo?
他们没有还击. 没弹♥药♥了?
Maybe.
也许.
They're not supposed to be here at all.
他们根本不应该在这里.
They were declared MIA eight months ago on P8♥9♥-♥534.
八个月前 他们就已经被宣布失踪了.
What would they be doing here?
他们怎么会在这里出现?
Whoever they are, they are about to die.
不管他们是谁,他们快完蛋了.
Unidentified Sierra Gulf unit, this is Sierra Gulf One.
不明SG部队, 我们是SG-1.
We're on your six,
我们在你们的六点种位置,
standing by to offer fire support. Over.
准备提供火力支援.完毕.
Sierra Gulf unit,
SG部队,
your position's about to be overrun. Over.
你们的阵地快被攻占了.完毕.
They're either on another frequency
他们可能使用另一频率,
or they don't have comms.
或者他们毫无常识.
RV at the tree line.
沿着森林边缘过去.
Move. Now.
行动.现在.
Pull out! Cover your six!
快离开! 掩护你们的六点钟位置.
Identify yourself!
表明你们的身份?
Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG-1!
杰克 欧尼尔上尉, SG-1
Which quadrant?
哪一部分的?
What?
什么?
Get out of there!
快离开这儿!
Take 'em out!
干掉他们!
Stargate.SG1-s03e09.Rules.of.Engagement
第三季第09集 交战规则
Everybody OK?
都还好吧?
Headache. Bad headache.
头疼.很疼.
I thought I got shot.
我觉得我中弹了.
So it would seem.
好像是的.
Must be some kind of stun weapons.
肯定是某种击晕武器.
Looked like MP5s to me.
看上去像是MP5
Well, all I can say is...
那么,我所能说的就是
Hello.
Hello.
Boy, are you guys gonna get it.
伙计,你们是来取它的吗?
Get what? From whom?
取什么? 谁的?
You can't talk! Why not?
你们不能说话! 为什么?
Because you're dead.
你们已经死了!
Dead?
死了?
Pretending not to be dead
假装没死
will just get you into more trouble.
会带给你们更多麻烦.
More trouble than dead?
比死更麻烦?
Come on, Colonel. You know better.
得了吧, 上校. 你应该很清楚.
Stop breakin' the rules.
别违反规则.
Sorry.
对不起.
Who's in charge here?
这里谁负责?
Casualties don't ask questions.
死人不会提问题.
Uh...
呃
What rules are we talking about exactly?
确切的说,我们在讨论什么规则?
I said stop!
我说过了 闭嘴!
We don't understand. If we're meant to be dead,
我们只是想弄明白,如果我们已经死了,
how are you meant to kill us again?
你又如何再次杀了我们?
You wanna find out, four-eyes?
你马上就会明白, 四眼?
Four eyes? Easy, big fella.
四眼? 放松点,伙计.
Just play dead.
只是装死.
Indeed.
的确.
Captain's waiting for you. Follow me.
上尉在等你们.跟我来.
Anyone notice the patch?
注意到徽标了?
SG-X.
SG-X.
There is no SG-X, O'Neill.
SG-X是不存在的, 欧尼尔.
Not under Hammond's command, no.
不隶属于哈蒙德的领导
Hey!
嗨!
I said follow me.
我说了跟我来.
Hey, guys.
伙计们好.
They are no more than children.
他们还是孩子.
Playing some war game, it looks like.
似乎在玩某种战争游戏.
Who do you think they are?
你认为他们是什么人?
NID? Colonel Maybourne?
NID? 梅伯恩上校的手下?
I wouldn't put it past him.
我不会把这个加在他头上.
SG-1, reporting as ordered, sir!
长官,SG-1前来报道.
You are all casualties until 1400 hours.
下午两点之前你们都是死人.
Would that be daylight savings or standard?
是夏令时还是标准时间?
You may not speak,
你们不应发言.
except to answer a direct question
除了直接回答
by the evaluating officer.
监察官的问题,
Is that clear?
清楚了吗?
Is this the way you behave in your quadrant, mister?
先生,你在部队里, 就是这种态度?
I think "Colonel" is the proper way of addressing me... Captain.
我认为您应该称呼我为"上校", 上尉.
No rank is above strict adherence to the rules of engagement.
没有任何军衔能够凌驾于 交战规则之上.
Rule 2, Article 4:
第四章第二条:
unauthorised forces shall be shot on sight.
未批准部队应当场击毙.
You were unauthorised.
你们未经批准.
And you ruined our ambush.
并且你们破坏了我们的埋伏.
Nearly half of the enemy team got away.
近半的敌军逃走了.
Carter, I've never been real big on regs.
卡特, 我从来都不熟悉这个军校规章.
Is this familiar to you? No, sir.
你知道吗? 不清楚,长官.
They are familiar to me.
我很清楚.
Kal vak Jaffa.
Kal vak 贾法.
You're not from D Quadrant. We are not.
你们不是D部的. 不是.
Then you came through the Chaapa-ai.
那你们是穿过恰帕艾而来的.
This is a challenge.
这是个考验.
The... Chaapa-ai?
恰帕艾
Oy.
哦.
He meant the Stargate, sir.
他是说星门,长官.
Stargate. Of course.
当然是星门
We've been so long without challenges.
我们已经好久没有接受考验了.
I am sorry, Master Jaffa.
对不起,贾法指挥官.
I have revealed myself and failed.
我暴露了自己,我失败了.
You must execute me for the remainder of the day.
你必须代替我 指挥以后的工作.
You must execute me as well.
你也将代替我.
Master Teal'c?
提亚克指挥官?
Might I suggest we...
我是否可以提个建议
spare them this time?
这次就宽恕他们?
Very well...
很好
underling.
先行记下
Captain, your full name and rank.
上尉, 你的全名和军衔.
My Earth name is Captain Kyle Rogers.
我的地球名是凯欧 罗杰斯上尉.
Acting Quadrant A commander, sir!
代理A部指挥官, 长官!
Your Earth name?
你的地球名?
Orders given you by your previous Jaffa master?
你的前任贾法指挥官 给你的命令是?
To practise battle according to the rules of engagement...
根据交战规则 进行实战演习
until the return of our lord, Apophis.
直到我们的主人阿波菲斯返回.
Really.
真的.
When we are ready for the final challenge, he will come.
当我们做好最后挑战的准备, 他就会回来.
Don't hold your breath.
别太紧张.
We will be ready.
我们会准备好的.
You're training to serve Apophis wearing SG uniforms?
你们穿着SG制♥服♥训练为阿波菲斯服务?
To know the enemy. Quadrant A has spared no detail.
为了知己知彼, A部做到巨细无疑.
We've studied long and hard and know much.
我们辛苦的学了很长时间, 了解非常全面.
About Earth? Oh, yes.
关于地球? 是的.
Corn and cotton are indigenous to North America.
玉米和棉花 产于北美.
That information could save your life one day.
那个信息有一天 可以挽救你生命.
So you see, Master Teal'c,
所以,提亚克指挥官,
my mistake will not happen again.
我不会再犯错误了.
I will infiltrate the Tauri at your command.
我请求进入塔瑞,接受您的领导
That time has not yet come, Captain Rogers.
时机还未成熟, 罗杰斯上尉.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表