Hey.
嗨.
I understand you're not being a particularly cooperative patient.
我理解你显然不愿意做一个配合的病人.
As long as I am conscious, I still may be of some assistance.
只要我还有知觉, 我就能帮上忙.
Yeah. However, if you're dead...
是啊,可如果你死了.
As I have said, if you do succeed in destroying the ship, ...
我说过了, 就算你们能成功的摧毁这艘飞船.
we will all die.
我们也都要死的.
And as Carter has said, we might have a way off this ship.
按照卡特所说的, 我们可能还有办法逃离这艘飞船.
Wait a minute. That's it!
等等,对了!
You said there are dampening fields inside the ship
索,你说过飞船里有防止爆♥炸♥的
that prevent explosions.
能量弱化场.
What about outside the ship? There are shields around the ship, ...
那飞船外部呢? 飞船的周围都有防护罩.
but they would not protect against a weapon already inside the force field.
不过它们不能防御力场内部 的武器攻击
OK, now there was a specific engine in the information recordings.
好,影像资料显示有一个特别的发动机
It controls re entry. The deceleration drive. Yes.
它控制返航. 对,是减速器
Would an explosive enhanced with elementary naqahdah...
我们带来了一个由那夸达元素 增强威力的爆♥炸♥装置
be enough to destroy the deceleration drive?
这能够摧毁减速器吗?
This plan could work.
这个计划可行.
Plan?
计划?
What plan?
什么计划?
The bugs will land the ship themselves eventually.
长官,那些虫子最终会控制飞船着陆
The BF-8 might be enough firepower to blow the deceleration drive.
BF-8的威力也许只够炸毁减速器.
Might.
也许.?
If we blow it at the right time, we alter the entry path.
如果我们在正确的时间炸毁它, 我们就能改变它行进的路线.
The ship would accelerate and burn up in Earth's atmosphere.
飞船会失去控制,加速坠落并在地球 的大气层中燃烧起来
What needs to be done, then,
那么现在需要做的
is to place this explosive outside of this vessel.
就是把这个炸♥弹♥ 安置在飞船的外面
Someone's gonna have to go out there.
必须要有人到飞船外面才行.
Of course they are.
当然.
What are you doing down here, Dr Jackson?
你下来干什么?杰克森博士
I've just been informed, sir. Is there anything I can do to help?
我刚得知了这里的情况,长官 我能帮上什么忙吗?
General, we're going to DEFCON Three.
将军,我们进入了三♥级♥戒备状态
The Russians have also gone on alert.
俄♥国♥人已经进入警戒状态作为回应.
If the Asgard ship lands,
当阿斯加德飞船准备着陆的那一刻
the president will tell the rest of the world what we know.
总统决定让其他国家的人知道发生的一切
And then? We hit it with everything we've got.
然后呢? 我们将用我们拥有的一切武器攻击它.
SG-1 is on that ship.
呃,SG-1在飞船上呢.
I have as much confidence in SG-1 as you,
我和你一样对SG-1有信心,杰克森博士
but they left over an hour ago.
可他们离开已经超过1小时了
We've had no communication since.
我们一直没能和他们取得联♥系♥.
We have no idea what kind of time frame we're dealing with.
而且我们不知道我们还有多少时间
Let's give them a reasonable chance, Major.
我们得给他们一个合理的机会,少校.
Yes, sir. I'll try to define "reasonable" to the Pentagon.
是,长官.我会试着向五角大楼解释 这个"合理"的意思.
The bugs haven't overrun the airlock yet.
这些虫子还没蔓延到减压舱的位置.
Let's do it. Each tank has six hours of oxygen.
那就干吧. 每只罐子里的氧气可供呼吸6小时
Whoever goes should have plenty of time.
不管谁去时间都应该很充裕.
I will go.
我去.
I was gonna do it. There is a radiation concern, sir.
我要去. 外面有辐射,长官
My symbiote protects me
我的共生体能保护我
from exposure to radiation for a long period of time.
长时间暴露在辐射下
OK. You go.
好吧,你去.
The top button opens the inner door, ...
看起来顶端的按钮是用来打开里面的门的
the middle one depressurises the airlock
中间的是给减压舱减压
and the bottom one opens the outer door.
最下面的用来打开外部的门
Yeah, roger that.
好的,收到了.
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗?
Indeed.
当然.
You might wanna think about... hanging on tight out there.
你可以想想.在外面可得抓紧了.
Let's do it.
开始吧.
Say something.
说点什么.
One small step for Jaffa...
这是贾法迈出的一小步(模仿阿姆斯特朗登月的讲话)
Very nice.
很好.
Oh, crap.
哦,他妈的.
Teal'c, how's it goin'?
提亚克,怎么样了?
I am returning.
我正在返回.
I don't suppose you could step on it, could ya?
我猜你没法更快了,能吗?
I am moving as quickly as possible, O'Neill.
我已经尽量加快速度了, 欧尼尔.
Carter? Yes, sir. I'm working on it.
卡特? 是,长官.我在想办法.
The door will not open. Yeah, hang on.
门打不开了. 是的,坚持住.
Oh, God.
哦,天啊.
His tank just blew!
他的罐子在漏气!
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
Carter! I'm trying to use the transporter...
卡特! 长官,我正在试着用传送器.
to beam him in, but it's not working.
把他传送进来,可它不能工作了.
The transporter array on that side must have been knocked out by the bugs.
传送器所在的船体部分肯定已经被 虫子破坏了.
We can still do this. But Teal'c's gonna have to push off.
我们还能进行传送. 但提亚克必须离开.
What? The other transporters can pick him up.
什么? 另外一个传送器能把他传送回来
But only if he's far enough away from the ship.
但他必须要离飞船足够远
Teal'c, we're gonna try to beam you aboard.
提亚克,我们在尝试把你传送到飞船里
But you have to push off from the ship first. Do you read? Push off.
但你首先得离开飞船.听见了吗? 你必须离开!
He's taking too long. Isn't there some way to re-aim the transporter array?
他在外面太久了. 有没有办法重新校准传送器呢?
Damn!
见鬼!
Carter! I'm trying.
卡特! 我正在试.
Got it!
成了!
Teal'c! Teal'c!
提亚克! 提亚克!
Come on, come on. Breathe!
快啊,拜托.呼吸啊!
Oh, yeah.
哦,耶!
That's followin' orders.
这才叫服从命令呀.
Can you move? I can, O'Neill.
还能动吗? 能,欧尼尔.
Still no communication of any kind?
还是没取得任何联♥系♥吗?
No, sir. And still no sign of the alien ship.
没有,长官.而且也没发现外星飞船的迹象
Dr Jackson, are you OK? I'll be fine.
杰克森博士, 你还好吗? 我会好起来的.
Why don't you go back to the infirmary?
你为什么不回到医务室去呢?
I promise to notify you if there's any news.
我保证一有新的进展就会通知你.
Sir, I know there's no reason for me to be here, but I just...
长官,我知道我没有理由呆在这里, 可我就是.
I feel like I should be here.
我觉得我应该呆在这里.
That's not totally true. I feel like actually
说实话,其实我觉得
I should be up there with them.
我现在应该 和他们在一起
Now you know how I feel most of the time.
现在你总算能体会到我平时的感受了
According to the schematic, that was the only one untouched by the bugs.
根据指示来看,减速器是虫子们唯一 没有去触及的部分
Are you gonna be OK? I will be fine.
你还好吗? 我会没事的.
What happened? He was dying. I put him into stasis.
怎么回事? 他快要死了.我让他进入了休眠状态.
So... ? So we wait and blow the bomb at the right time.
所以.? 所以我们得等待并在合适的时机引爆♥炸♥弹
Which is... when? When we start to enter the atmosphere.
那是什么时候? 当我们开始进入大气层的时候
Too early and theoretically the entry could be aborted by the bugs.
如果太早引爆的话,理论上虫子们能 阻止飞船继续航行
If we wait too long into the descent,
如果在降落时等的时候过长的话,
the bomb could burn off before we detonate.
炸♥弹♥会在引爆前就被烧掉
Think you can fix that beam-down thing?
拜托你能把那传送装置修好吗?
Not without Thor's help, sir.
没有索帮忙的话不行,长官
Better contact Hammond, let him know what to expect.
我最好和哈蒙德联♥系♥一下, 告诉他会发生什么
All right, this thing's not workin'.
这下好了,这玩意也不能用了
Thor was correct. We are going to die.
索是对的.我们会死
Come on, Teal'c, lighten up. We've been in these situations before.
啊,拜托,提亚克,放松点. 我们已经遇到过这种情况.
No, sir, we haven't.
不,长官,没遇到过.
We haven't?
没有吗?
The vessel is beginning its descent.
飞船开始降落了.
I have an idea.
我有个主意,长官
NORAD has spotted an unidentified object
长官,北美防空联合司令部报告说他们发现
entering the atmosphere over the Pacific.
一不明飞行物进入太平洋上方大气层
There's no cloaking device.
它们已经破坏了飞船的隐形装置
It's on a controlled entry.
飞行物的降落过程是被♥操♥控的
Heading for the west coast of the United States.
预计着陆点在美国西海岸,长官
Of course, this could also be a sign they've already lost the battle.
当然,这也表明SG-1已经失败了
This is General Hammond. At this time I recommend going to DEFCON Two.
我是哈蒙德将军,此时此刻,我宣布 进入二级戒备状态
Deploy all available assets to intercept the alien ship.
使用一切手段拦截外星飞船
General...
将军.
I'm sorry, Dr Jackson.
我很遗憾,杰克森博士,
If that ship makes it through the atmosphere intact, ...
可如果这飞船 能完好无损地穿越大气层
we have no choice but to assume SG-1 failed.
我们只好认为SG-1失败了.
We must destroy it by whatever means necessary.
我们必须使用一切必要手段摧毁它.
All right, Carter. Let's do it.
好了,卡特.行动吧.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表