Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官.
They can stay.
他们能留在这
That was quick. Too quick.
这么快就决定了. 是很快.
God knows what we're getting into.
天知道我们在干什么.
The combined IQ of Earth might go up a few points
有两个卡特在这儿,
having two Carters around.
没准地球上的高智商组合能多一点.
I take it you figure there's a down side.
我猜你在考虑事情的负面影响
It just doesn't sit right.
只是看问题角度不同,
Some lines aren't meant to be crossed. Nonetheless, ...
有些界限不该被跨越 话虽如此
l've been encouraged to find a way to incorporate them into this command.
我被鼓励要找到一个办法 把他们并入这个指挥部.
OK.
好的.
Um... in the meantime, do you want me to tell 'em?
嗯 现在 你需要我去告诉他们吗?
Very well.
很好.
Just put it on the table and close the door on your way out.
放在桌上,出去的时候关上门.
I'm sorry. Put what on the table?
对不起,放什么在桌子上?
Jack!
杰克!
I'm sorry. Come in.
对不起,请进
Your... your Dr Fraiser keeps insisting that I eat something.
你们的你们的弗雷泽医生 坚持我应该吃点东西.
Ah. Well, she's your Doc Fraiser now, too.
嗯.很好,她现在也是你们的弗雷泽医生.
You're in. They said yes.
他们同意你们加入了.
That's good.
很好.
Yeah! I can see you're overjoyed.
是的!我能看出你非常高兴.
I just never expected this. It's so...
我对此从未有所奢望, 这太
so hard.
太艰难了.
Uh...
嗯
Look...
瞧
I can't even begin to know what you've been through. I...
我还不知道你经历了什么, 我
I know you've lost a lot.
我知道你失去了很多.
I lost you.
我失去了你.
I watched you die, Jack.
我看着你死去, 杰克.
Three days ago, trying to defend the mountain.
三天前, 在守卫这座山的时候.
And here you are, alive and safe in this perfect world, ...
现在你就在这,活生生平安的在这个 美好的世界里
and you don't even know me.
可是你甚至不认识我.
Well, l...
恩,我
I sort ofknow you.
我有点了解你.
You know her.
你了解的是她.
You don't even see her that way, do you?
你甚至不会那样看她,不是吗?
I take it, where you're from, we were...
我猜想,你来的那个现实里,我们
Married.
结婚了.
Ah.
哦.
This makes you uncomfortable. No, no, not at all. I just...
这让你不安了. 不, 不, 一点也不.我只是
I get confused.
我只是有点困扰.
Ma'am?
女士?
Sorry, Colonel. I didn't realise.
对不起, 上校,我不晓得你在.
Just... put it on the table, Airman. Yes, sir.
就放在桌子上,士兵. 是的,长官.
Close the door on your way out.
走的时候关上门.
I haven't had a hot meal in forever.
我好久没吃上热饭了.
It was a couple of weeks ago. We were celebrating our first anniversary.
还是在几周前.我们正在庆祝我们的 第一个结婚周年纪念日.
We got the call that the Goa'uld ships
我们被告知勾阿呜的飞船
had been spotted entering our solar system.
已经进入了我们的太阳系.
We just left everything.
我们只好抛开一切
You blew out the candles and I turned off the oven and...
你吹熄蜡烛,我关掉烤箱
we just left.
我们只好离开.
They didn't hit Colorado Springs from orbit like most of the big cities so
他们没有像对大部份大城市一样 从轨道上攻击科罗拉多斯普林斯
the table must still be set.
所以晚餐一定还在那儿
Cold by now.
现在一定冷了
Yeah.
是的.
Listen, um...
听着, 嗯
I should probably be... Stay!
也许我应该 先等等!
Sam... Please.
山姆 求你了.
Look...
瞧
You're dealing with a loss right now that I can't even begin to...
你正在回忆失去的一切我甚至还 没开始经历
Maybe I'm not the right person to help you.
我想我不是那个能帮上忙的人.
Yes, you are.
不,你是.
You're the only one who can.
你是唯一一个能帮我的人.
Look...
看
I know you well enough to know that you don't have a clue what to say.
我非常了解你,我知道 你现在不知道该说些什么.
But you don't have to say anything.
但是你什么也不必说.
Come here.
到这来.
Oh, I miss him.
哦, 我想念他.
Sir. General Hammond told me the news.
长官.哈蒙德将军告诉了我这个消息.
I've informed Major Kawalsky. Thank you.
我已经通知了卡瓦斯基少校. 谢谢.
I was just on my way to do that.
我正准备去告诉他.
I thought I'd drop in on, uh...
恩我想顺道来看看
Samantha. See how she's doing.
萨曼莎. 看看她怎么样.
She's fine.
她很好.
I think she'd rather be left alone at the moment.
我想现在她想一个人呆会儿.
Just stop in tomorrow. Oh. All right.
你明天再来吧. 哦. 好吧.
Well, good night, sir. Carter?
好了,晚安, 长官. 卡特?
Yes, sir?
是的, 长官?
How are you doing with this...
你是怎么对待这个
twin thing?
类似双胞胎的事情的?
Do you have a couple of hours?
你有几小时吗? (小时和我们是同音词)
OK.
有啊.
That was the answer.
那就是答案.
Oh, oh.
哦, 哦.
Good night, sir.
晚安, 长官.
Good night, Major.
晚安,少校.
What is it?
怎么了?
What's happening? Dr Carter's gone into convulsive shock.
发生了什么事? 卡特博士出现痉挛性颤动.
I don't know the cause and I don't know how to stop it.
我不知道为什么 也不知如何停止它.
Easy.
放松.
Not medical. Temporal. Entropic cascade failure.
不用治疗,是暂时性的. 熵值重叠失失败.
On the cellular level? Yes. I thought it would take years.
是细胞级的吗? 是的.我认为它会持续数年.
A side effect of travel through the mirror. Then why don't I have it?
穿过镜子旅行的副作用. 那为什么我没有发生?
I'm guessing Dr Carter has it because I'm here.
我认为卡特博士之所以这样 是因为我在这.
Both of us existing in the same reality
从理论上说,我们俩都存在于同一现实世界
theoretically causes temporal distortion.
会导致暂时性的扭曲.
Not theoretical any more.
不再仅仅是理论了
OK. So then how do I treat this?
好,我该怎么办?
You can't.
你没办法的.
The more time passes, the worse it should get.
发作的次数越多, 情况就越糟糕.
So I'm gonna die here. You're not gonna die.
那么我将会死在这里. 你不会死的.
Actually, sir... Carter.
事实上, 长官 卡特.
She won't only if we send her back.
除非我们送她回去她才不会死
If you do, the Goa'uld will kill her.
如果你那么做,勾阿呜会杀了她.
Think about it: billions of people enslaved.
(丹尼尔) 想想吧: 数亿人♥民♥被奴役.
I can't help but feel, in the grand scheme of things, we owe them.
我不得不说,面对如此严峻的事态 我们对他们有所亏欠.
The only way to help Dr Carter is to stop the Goa'uld in her reality and...
唯一帮助卡特博士的方法 是阻止他们那个现实中的勾阿呜
save whatever's left. How do you suggest we do that?
并挽救残存的一切. 你建议我们怎么做呢?
The resources of their entire world couldn't defend against the Goa'uld.
他们整个世界的资源 无法防御勾阿呜.
What about the resources of our world?
而我们这个世界的资源呢?
What do we have that they don't? Our fate.
我们有他们没有的什么吗? 我们的运气.
We made contact with the Asgard.
我们和仙宫有联♥系♥.
So?
如何?
So, if Dr Carter can contact the Asgard in her reality, ...
所以,如果卡特博士 能联♥系♥到他们那个现实中的仙宫
maybe their Asgard will help them.
也许那个现实中的仙宫将帮助他们.
Defend their world against the Goa'uld? Yes.
对抗勾阿呜,保卫他们的世界? 是的.
And just how do you propose we raise the Asgard, in their reality?
那你打算让我们如何 呼唤他们那个现实里的仙宫
We still have the dialling program that took you to the Asgard home planet.
我们保留了带你到 仙宫母星的拨号♥程序.
Which we could download to a removable hard drive.
我们可以把它下载到移♥动♥硬盘里.
But that still won't do it.
但是那还不够
In order to dial the Asgard home world, ...
为了能拨号♥到仙宫母星
they provided us with a generator
他们使我们拥有一个发电机
to transfer energy to the gate's capacitors.
来提供能量给星门电容.
I can't get it to work again.
可我无法让它再次工作.
Apparently, it was designed to work only once.
很显然, 它被设计成一次性的.
Assuming Major Carter succeeds,
假定卡特少校成功了,
it will be hard to get Dr Carter to the Stargate...
让卡特博士到星门也是非常困难的
without the Goa'uld stopping her.
除非没有勾阿呜阻止她.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表