Go.
快去拿.
Hey! What were you guys thinking?
嘿! 你们这些家伙想什么呢?
Only I can fire that.
只有我才能启动这船.
Put the weapon down.
放下武器.
You put the crystal back.
你把水晶放回去.
What if I don't?
我不放又如何?
You won't blow up your ship.
你不会想炸毁你的船.
Maybe I will.
也许我会.
While you're in it?
当你在里面的时候?
Now it's set.
放好了.
Put the gun down.
放下枪.
You think I'd give you a weapon that would work on me?
你认为我会给你能对我产生威胁的武器吗?
Ooh! Tickles!
噢! 有点痒!
Then why did you pretend to be knocked out?
你刚才为什么假装被击倒?
Well, let's just say I wanted to see you guys sweat a little.
好了, 我只是想看看 你们这帮家伙大汗淋漓的模样.
Now, did we learn something here?
现在, 你们得到教训了吧
Ouch!
哎呀!
Let's go.
我们走.
I'm disappointed.
我很失望.
I thought we had something good going.
我还认为我们相处的不错.
Oh, come on. What did you expect?
哦, 的了. 你到底想怎么样?
I offered a fair deal. I trusted you.
我给你们公平交易的机会,我信任你们.
Oh, please! We're sorry.
哦, 真是的! (丹尼尔)很抱歉.
Is the deal still on the table?
这个交易还有效吗?
How could I trust you now?
我现在还能信任你们吗?
Look, your plan sucks.
瞧,你的计划让人不舒坦
OK... we all go together this time.
好吧 这次我们都去.
You know, we're gonna need our stuff.
我们需要我们的装备.
Some of that shouldn't be a problem.
有一些应该没有问题.
So you don't have a problem trading humans like commodities.
你不应该拿人当商品一样交易.
You earthlings and your morality!
这是你们这些俗人的道德观念!
Has it ever occurred to you...
难道你们从未想过
that outside your solar system
在你们的太阳系外
we might see things differently?
我们看待事物的角度不同吗?
Why don't the Goa'uld just kill you?
为什么勾阿呜得到他们所需的 之后不杀了你?
Because I deliver.
因为我提供给他们所需的.
As long as I'm alive, there'll always be a next time.
只要我活着,总有下一次.
Why not make you a host?
那他们为什么不把你变成寄主?
They can't.
他们不能.
They tried long ago
很久以前当他们第一次到我的母星的时候,
when they first came to my home planet.
他们试过了.
But there's something about my race's
但我们种族体内的某些结构
makeup that rejects Goa'uld blending.
阻止了勾阿呜的融合.
That's incredible.
真令人难以置信.
So incredible...
是难以置信.
they wiped out most of my people because of it.
为此我们的很多人被他们杀死.
But not you?
但你没有?
I managed to impress them.
我设法给他们留下深刻的印象.
My people are strong and skilled.
我的人♥民♥强壮并善于战斗.
That's why the Goa'uld kept the youngest as slaves
所以勾阿呜只留下了最年幼的当奴隶
and killed the rest.
然后杀了其余的人.
You could have your freedom on a planet
你可以在一个
where they can't find you.
他们找不到的星球上获得自♥由♥.
What freedom? They killed my wife,
自♥由♥? 他们杀了我的妻子,
but my son still lives.
但我的儿子仍然活着.
He's a slave in one of Sokar's naqahdah mines.
他是索卡尔一个那夸达矿山中的奴隶.
One day I hope to capture a prize...
我希望有一天能捉着一个有价值的猎物
valuable enough to trade for his freedom and mine.
足以换得他和我的自♥由♥.
Let's keep moving.
继续走吧.
Wow! These are cool.
哇! 这很酷.
At the end of that riverbed is the cave
我在河床尽头的一个洞里
where I last saw Kel'tar.
最后一次看见凯欧塔.
You said he had some fancy toys?
你说他有些奇特的玩意?
Yeah, at least a small hand device.
是的,至少有一个小的手持设备.
Plus, when I approached,
另外,当我接近的时候,
energy blasts fired from several directions.
有能量冲击波从几个方向开火.
OK. How about another zat?
好. 再给我把Zat枪如何?
You shoot that Goa'uld first chance you get.
你们一有机会就射击那个勾阿呜.
I'll stay here, set a shield trap.
我呆在这设置一个屏蔽陷阱.
I thought you'd want to watch us work.
我还认为你会监视我们工作.
I trust you.
我信任你们.
You do?
你信任?
Sure. And Major Carter stays with me.
当然.而且卡特少校会和我呆在这.
Unacceptable. It's not negotiable.
不行. 没有条件可讲.
You don't return, and I turn her over to Sokar.
如果你们不回来, 我就把她交给索卡尔.
Yeah.
是的.
So, Teal'c, how does one Goa'uld fire weapons
那么, 提亚克,一个勾阿呜武器
from several directions?
怎么会从几个方向开火?
Tacs. Tac'n'ktels?
Tacs. Tac'n'ktels?
Tacluchnatagamuntorons.
Tacluchnatagamuntorons.
Tacs.
Tacs.
What are they? Automatic remote weapons.
什么东西? 远程遥控武器.
Heat seeking? So it would seem.
红外跟踪? 似乎是.
Surrender!
投降!
Put your hand down!
把你的手放下!
You are Teal'c. The shol'va.
你是提亚克. 那个休伐.
Is that a host?
是个寄主吗?
You are SG-1. From Earth.
你们是从地球来的SG-1
Yeah, apparently we're well known.
(欧尼尔) 是的, 显然我们很有名.
My name is Korra.
我叫阔拉.
We were told it was Kel'tar.
我们被告知是凯欧塔.
No.
不.
Please help me. Help you?
请帮帮我. 帮你?
I am not Goa'uld. I am Tok'ra.
我不是勾阿呜.我是托克拉.
I don't have to tie you to a tree or anything, do l?
我不需要把你绑在一棵树或者别的什么上, 对吗?
No.
不必.
What is that?
那是什么?
Watching your friends. How?
监视你的朋友. 如何监视?
Magic.
魔法.
Naqahdah. The zat guns.
那夸达! zat枪!.
That's how you track the Goa'uld.
这就是你跟踪这个勾阿呜的方法.
You use their own technology against them.
你用他们自己的技术对付他们.
The fact that you reject the Goa'uld symbiote
你能拒绝勾阿呜寄生这点
could be valuable to us.
对我们来说很有价值.
To all humans all over the galaxy.
对所有星系的人来说.
It could be the key to defeating the Goa'uld.
这可能是击败勾阿呜的关键.
I doubt it.
我怀疑.
If they couldn't use us as hosts...
如果他们不能把我们当成寄主
I told you before,
我告诉过你,
I don't understand this immunity.
我无法理解这种免疫性.
Well, we'd have to run some tests.
那么,我们不得不做一些测试.
You do not possess anything of equal value worth
你没有任何等价的东西
trading for.
进行交易.
Your son is being held as a slave.
你的儿子被当作奴隶关押.
We can help you get him back.
我们能帮你救他出来.
Is that valuable enough?
这该够了吧?
That's impossible.
那是不可能的.
His injuries are severe.
他的伤势很严重.
What now?
现在怎么办?
Can you talk? Yes.
你能说话吗? 是的.
All right. Here's what's happening.
好了. 这里发生了什么?.
There's a guy out there...
那边有个家伙
Aris Boch.
阿瑞斯 波克.
Yeah. He's got us trapped here
是的. 他在这里抓住了我们,
and he's holding a member of our team hostage.
还把我们的一个队员当作人♥质♥.
Samantha Carter,
萨曼莎 卡特,
daughter of Jacob, host to Selmak.
塞尔麦克的寄主雅各布的女儿,
So you've got good information.
你的消息挺灵通.
Here's the deal. He said if we can catch you,
我们有个交易.他说如果我们能抓到你,
he'd let us go home.
他就让我们回家.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表