It is most difficult, Daniel Jackson.
很困难,丹尼尔杰克森
The gate will shut down automatically in... 60 seconds.
星门会在60秒后自动关闭
We won't be able to open it again.
到那时,我们将不能在这边再打开它
The vortex would vaporise everything within the cavern.
否则气流将会蒸发掉那空间内的所有东西
You'll have a maximum of four hours of oxygen once we're cut off.
一旦我们被切断 你最多只有4个小时的氧气
If you haven't reached the surface by that time...
如果到时候你还没有到达地表
Then you may want to wish me "rel tora ke".
那么你们可以希望我"Rel tora ke"(好运)
Good luck, Teal'c.
好运,提亚克
15 seconds till shutdown.
15秒后关闭
10 seconds till shutdown.
10秒后关闭
Five seconds.
5秒
Curling. Big where my grandfather's from in, uh, northern Minnesota.
冰壶游戏,在我祖父出生的地方 哦,北明尼苏达州
You throw a big, round, kind of slab of rock down this... slab of ice, ...
把一个又大又圆的类似厚石片的东西 投掷在冰面上
and you sweep...
然后你扫刷
What?
怎么了?
When I was taking your things away today, ...
当今天我把你的东西拿走的时候
I thought I heard a sound come from this.
我想我听到有声音从这里传出
Perhaps a voice.
可能是谁在说话
This is Colonel Jack O'Neill. Come in.
这是杰克.欧尼尔上校,请讲
O'Neill. Teal'c! Where the hell are you?
欧尼尔 提亚克,你到底在哪?
Attempting to reach the surface. Little oxygen remains, O'Neill.
正在努力到达地表 只剩一点氧气了,欧尼尔
I got you on RDF signal.
我会追踪RDF信♥号♥♥找到你
I'm right on top of you!
我在你的正上方
Teal'c! You are one stubborn son of a bitch!
提亚克,你真是个坚强的家伙
When the MALP sent back just a few seconds of telemetry, ...
所以当第三个遥感勘测仪传回了几秒遥感勘测信♥号♥♥
we knew the gate was horizontal, and...
我们知道星门在水平处,并且
Is he all right?
他还好吗?
He's fine. I just don't think he was expecting to go home again.
他很好 我只是没有想到他还一直想着回家
You must be very happy to be going home.
你一定很高兴可以回家了
No, I'm not.
不,不是
You don't have to.
你不需要这样
Come with me.
跟我走
I belong here.
我属于这里
I'll come back. Soon.
好吧,我很快还会回来的
We still have that treaty to talk about.
我们还有个协议要谈呢
Of course. Our two worlds are going to be friends.
当然,我们的两个世界将会成为朋友
Closer friends.
亲密的朋友
Fair day, and be well.
天气不错,保重
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表