Another one.
另一个
Perhaps the ancestors used it for astronomical calculation.
祖先们可能用它来进行天文计算
The settlement must be nearby.
基地肯定在附近
Chevron four locked. Report.
编码4锁定 报告情况
Sir, we've just got our first hit with the cold-address program. P2X-416.
长官,我们的冻结地址程序第一次成功了 是P2X-416
Prepare the MALP.
准备遥感勘测仪
We must leave, Nyan.
我们必须离开,奈安
Nyan, you'll drown!
奈安,你会被淹死的
It doesn't feel like water.
这好像不是水
What's up?
怎么回事?
Cold-dialling program made a positive hit on P2X-416.
冻结地址程序在P2X-416上取得了成功
I wonder why.
我想知道为什么
Locals must have found the Stargate since the computer last dialled.
在计算机上次拨号♥以后,似乎是当地居民 把星门挖掘出来了
See, that's what I don't understand.
看,那就是我不懂的地方
How does a computer know to do that? It doesn't, sir.
计算机为何知道该怎么拨号♥呢? 它不知道,长官
I created the software to redial cartouche Stargate addresses...
我编写了冻结地址程序来周期性的重拨
that hadn't connected the first time. This is our first hit.
第一次没有成功连接的星门地址 这是我们第一次拨通
Oh.
哦
Receiving MALP telemetry... now.
正在接受遥感勘测仪的信♥号♥♥
Nyan, what is it?
奈安,那是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Can you, uh... Can you follow him?
你能不能,嗯,能转向他吗?
Hello, Nyan.
你好,奈安
Don't be afraid. My name is Daniel Jackson.
别害怕,呃,我叫丹尼尔杰克森
Are you a mechanical life form? No.
你是机械生命吗? 不是
I'm communicating with you through that device.
我正在通过这个装置和你通话
From where? From anotherplanet.
从哪儿? 从另外一个星球
It's a trick. We must report this, Nyan. No, not yet.
是个骗局 我们必须将此汇报,奈安 不,还不是时候
Why?
为什么?
Sir, request permission to visit P2X-416.
长官,请允许访问P2X-416
Wait a minute. Jack, they're obviously intelligent.
稍等 杰克,很显然他们具有智慧
Judging from their clothes and tools,
从他们的衣服和工具来判断,
they are close to our level of technology.
他们的技术水平和我们相近
And has anyone seen a DHD in this transmission?
有人在传回的图像里看到 有星门拨号♥装置了吗?
He's right.
他是对的
Take a naqahdah reactor with you
带一个那夸达反应堆过去
so you can power up the gate and dial manually.
这样就可以给星门以能量来手动拨号♥
All right.
好的
Mallin, I think we've found the gateway.
玛琳, 我想我们发现了大门
There is no gateway. That is Optrican legend.
没有什么大门 那是奥普却坎的传说
Well then, how do you explain this?
那么,你怎么解释这个?
This could be very dangerous, Nyan.
这可能非常危险,奈安
Do you realise what this would mean?
你意识到这将意味着什么吗?
It would mean we were wrong and the Optricans were right.
这将意味着我们是错的,奥普却坎是对的
Nyan, is it all right if we visit you?
奈安,我们可以来拜访你们吗?
No. Yes.
不行 可以
OK, we'll be with you shortly.
好的,我们马上就来
Try to stay close to that mechanical device I'm speaking through.
尽量靠那个我用来和你交谈的机器近一点
And try to avoid that big splash that you saw before. It's kinda dangerous.
然后尽量躲开你刚才看到的巨大♥波♥浪 它很危险
We will be waiting here to welcome you, Daniel.
我们会等在这里欢迎你的,丹尼尔
Mallin, come back!
玛琳,回来!
If you tell them, they might kill whoever comes through!
如果你告诉了他们,他们可能会 杀死过来的任何人!
Mallin!
玛琳!
Stargate.SG1-s03e19.New.Ground
第三季第19集 新大♥陆♥
Hello, Nyan.
你好,奈安
You're human.
你是人类
Yes.
是的
I'm Daniel Jackson, the person you were talking to before.
我是丹尼尔杰克森, 之前和你谈话的人
This is Major Carter, Colonel Jack O'Neill and Teal'c.
这里是卡特少校, 杰克 欧尼尔上校和提亚克
We're from a planet called Earth.
我们来自一个叫做地球的星球
You all right?
你还好吧?
Then the legend is true.
那么传说是真的
What legend is that?
什么传说?
The Optricans believe humans were brought here by aliens, ...
奥普却坎相信人类是被穿过大门的
who travelled through a gateway.
外星人带到这个星球的
But during the Upheaval it was buried
但是在剧变的时候大门被掩埋了,
and they could no longer come through.
人类就再也不能过来了
What was the Upheaval?
剧变是怎么回事?
A period of violent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions...
一段剧烈地震的时期
covering most of this continent, about 2,000 years ago.
火山灰几乎覆盖了整个大♥陆♥, 大约在2000年以前
If the Stargate's been buried for that long,
如果星门被掩埋了这么久,
how did you know where to look for it?
你怎么知道在哪儿寻找它呢?
I was not looking for it.
我不是在寻找它
I was hoping to find a primitive settlement that
我是希望找到
was here before the Upheaval.
在剧变发生以前的远古基地
I was hoping to prove the Bedrosian theory.
我希望能证实贝坠欧夏理论
What's that?
那是什么?
That human life was created on Bedrosia, without a gateway.
人类是在贝坠欧夏诞生的, 而不是来自大门
So this country is called Bedrosia? This continent.
那么这个国家叫贝坠欧夏? 是这片大♥陆♥
And then who are the Optricans?
那么奥普却坎是谁?
A rival continent.
一个对立的大♥陆♥
Rival, as in... what?
在什么方面对立?
We believe we were created on this continent.
我们相信我们是在这块大♥陆♥上诞生的
The Optricans believe that their holy gateway is on this continent.
奥普却坎相信他们的神圣之门 就在这片大♥陆♥上
Therefore we've been at war for decades.
因此我们打了几十年的仗
OK. Carter, you wanna make sure the reactor's all hooked up, just in case?
好的,卡特,你最好保证反应堆 完全连接好,以防万一
Mind if I ask how close to the front lines we might be?
我能问问这里离前线有多远吗?
A great distance. There's no need for concern.
很远 没有必要担心
Mm-hm.
嗯嗯
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
Oh, no. No!
哦,不,不!
Come. We have to hide. You said they weren't around here.
我们得躲起来 我想你说过他们不在附近
Those are not Optrican. They're my people - Bedrosian.
那些不是奥普却坎 他们是我的同族-贝坠欧夏
Good guys? Good is not the word I would use...
好人? 我可不会用"好"来形容
to describe the ones that approach.
这些接近的人
We must run. Now. OK. Carter, dial it up!
我们必须立刻逃跑 好吧,卡特,拨号♥!
We need five minutes to be operational, sir.
我还要5分钟才能让它运行,长官
This way. Quickly!
这边,快点!
Screw it. Let's go. Come on.
糟了,我们走,快
Would you believe... we come in peace?
你相信我们是为和平而来的吗?
Got a commanding officer around here?
能找个指挥官来吗?
Wow. Tough crowd.
哇,真野蛮
What happened to Nyan?
奈安怎么了?
I'd imagine he's savin' his own butt right about now.
我能想象出他正在逃命的样子
Mallin!
玛琳!
You said there were aliens here. Yes, sir.
你说这里有外星人 是的,长官
They came through the gateway. No, they didn't.
他们是穿过大门过来的 不,他们不是
It's a trick. A contrivance.
这是个骗局,一个把戏
Perhaps, but one of those aliens, named Daniel, ...
可能是吧,但是其中的一个叫做 丹尼尔的外星人
he talked to Nyan through that machine that came through the circle.
他通过那个穿过圆环的机器和奈安说话
The shuttlecraft will take you to my base.
飞船会把你带到我的基地
We will question you on this matter further.
我们会进一步问你此事
Either this Nyan fired at my craft,
要么是这个奈安向我的飞船开火,
or another Optrican is out there.
要么就是有另一个奥普却坎在附近
Either way, I want them found. Yes, sir.
无论是谁,给我找到他们 是,长官
OK, that's a needle.
那是根针
Ow!
噢!
Which of you is Daniel? I'm in command.
你们之中哪一个是丹尼尔? 我是指挥官
Colonel Jack O'Neill here.
杰克 欧尼尔上校
I'm unfamiliar with that Optrican designation.
我对奥普却坎的官阶不熟悉
We're not Optrican. We're from another planet.
我们不是奥普却坎 我们是来自另一个星球的探险者
We travelled through the Stargate.
我们穿越星门而来
This type of psychological warfare,
这种心理战术
simulating the Optrican gateway fallacy
模仿奥普却坎"大门"的鬼话的行为
to undermine our most basic beliefs, will not work.
妄图摧毁我们最基本信仰的心理战术,不会奏效
Yeah, I know that it's hard to believe.
是的,我知道这难以令人相信
So why not let us show you how the Stargate works?
那么为什么不让我们演示一下星门 是怎么运作的呢?
If you're still not convinced,
如果你还不相信,
we'll just take our stuff and go. Fair enough?
我们就拿着我们的 东西离开,够公平吧?
Erect a quarantine field.
设立一个隔离场
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表