Oh.
噢.
So, what do you do around here?
那么, 你在这里是做什么的?
My job is to examine some of the larger items we acquire.
我的工作是检测一些我们弄到的更大的设备.
The ones too big to be transported back to Earth.
那些太大,不能直接运回地球的设备.
See if we can backwards-engineer them and send the plans home to Maybourne.
看看是否能逆向模拟其原理, 然后把设计图带给梅伯恩上校.
Sir, Colonel Maybourne would like to talk to you.
打扰了,长官,梅伯恩 上校想和你通话.
Yeah?
好的
Tobias.
托拜厄斯.
Jack! I see you made it in one piece.
杰克! 我发现你适应的很好.
What do you think of our little operation? It's swell, Harry.
你觉得我们的工作如何? 很出色, 哈瑞.
We do what we can to make it comfortable. I have your first mission.
我们尽全力使其圆♥满♥. 你的第一个任务.上校
Planet PX3595. About time we got one of those things.
是在PX3-595星球. 是我们去拿那玩意的时候了.
SG-9 was unable to negotiate to get the device.
SG-9无法通过谈判得到这个装置.
What device are we talkin' about?
我们谈的是什么装置?
Newman can fill you in on all the details.
纽曼会跟你解释所有细节的.
Good luck, Colonel.
祝你好运, 上校.
Thanks. And, Colonel, just a reminder.
谢谢. 还有,上校,只是提个醒 .
This isn't the SGC. So if someone gets in your way, do what you have to do.
这不是星门指挥部. 所以如果有人妨碍你了,做你该做的事.
OK, the mouth of the cave we're gonna hit
好吧, 我们要去的这个岩洞的入口
is 50 metres at two o'clock from the gate.
在星门的两点钟方向,距离大约50米.
The primitive locals are called Tiernods.
当地的原始居民被称为提尔纳兹.
They use 'em to hide from predators.
他们在那里躲避野兽.
If a predator goes into the cave,
如果野兽跟随他们进了岩洞,
Tiernods use the device we're after to vanish.
提尔纳兹就会 使用我们寻找的装置来让自己消失.
Very nice.
非常好.
Clear. Bingo.
安全. Bingo.
You're gonna love this.
你会喜欢这个的.
Pretty cool, huh? What the... ?
很酷,啊? 什么?
That thing looks Asgard. It is.
那东西像是仙宫的. 它的确是.
This is an Asgard-protected planet.
这是个仙宫保护下的星球.
Can you imagine the ways we could use this for black ops on Earth?
你能想象一下我们 回到地球后将其用于秘密行动吗?
Yep.
当然.
But it's not on Earth. You gonna be able to backwards-engineer this thing?
可它还没回地球. 你能把它逆向模拟吗?
Don't have to. Items this small we just send back to Earth.
没必要. 这样的小东西我们直接送回地球.
How? Got a man on the inside, on an SG team.
怎么送? 我们有内线,在一支SG队伍里.
Maybourne tells us where the mole's team will go.
梅伯恩上校告诉我们内线 所在的队伍将去哪.
We get there first, make the drop and come back.
我们先赶到那里, 把东西丢下,然后回来.
The mole comes in later, retrieves the item and packs it back in his gear.
内线之后到达,找到东西 然后藏在身上带回去
It's about time he got back to us.
快到他取东西的时候了.
Hello, team. You get the device?
你们好, 队员们. 拿到装置了吗?
Yep. Good.
是的. 很好.
I have the time and coordinates for the drop. Just drop and go.
我得到了时间和坐标. 只要丢下东西然后离开.
No contact. OK.
别和他们接触. 好的.
I'm sending the coordinates and time info. Record them.
我把坐标和时间信息发给你们. 记录下来.
Alex?
亚历克斯?
Want me to go, sir? No. I'll go.
要我去吗, 长官? 不. 我去.
Really? Yeah.
当真? 是的.
Best way to understand a command is to do every job yourself at least once.
做好一个指挥官最好的方法, 就是把所有的事情亲自做至少一遍.
That's your prerogative, Colonel.
那是你的特权,上校.
All right, let's make this quick. Carter, Dr Jackson, run your tests.
好吧, 大家动作快点. 卡特,杰克森博士,去做你们的测试.
Let's see if the intel was right about naqahdah deposits here.
让我们瞧瞧电脑对这里那夸达矿 储藏的分♥析♥是否正确
How'd it go, sir?
进行的如何, 长官?
Maybourne had the coordinates right, but his timing sucked!
梅伯恩提供的坐标是对的, 但是他给的时间太紧了!
I just about ran into the SG team on my way back.
我回来的时候差点撞见SG小队.
What's goin' on?!
出了什么事?!
Sir... Sir, we do not open the gate
长官 长官,没有梅伯恩上校的 直接命令
without direct orders from Colonel Maybourne!
我们不能打开星门!
Colonel, what are you doin'?!
上校, 你在做什么?!
Opening up some options!
给你们一些选择的余地!
There's an Asgard ship descending over the base!
有艘仙宫飞船在基地上方减速!
What are they doing?
他们在做什么?
Taking back what's rightfully theirs, I guess.
我想是来拿回他们的东西.
Listen up, all of you. You've got two choices here.
你们都听着. 你们有两个选择.
Once they stop takin' stuff, they're gonna start takin' people.
一旦他们不拿东西,他们就会对人下手了.
Now, you can go with the Asgard.
现在, 你们要么和仙宫一起离开.
Or you can follow me. It's your choice.
要么跟我走. 自己选吧.
I'll be holdin' the door open so you can't go anywhere else.
我会让星门一直打开 你们去不了其他任何地方!
Hands together. Got you now, Newman.
双手并拢.现在可抓到你了,纽曼.
Good job, kids. Give me one of those things.
干得不错,小子们. 给我个那玩意.好吗?
Here.
给.
What the hell... ? What are you doing?!
见鬼? 你在做什么?!
That would be my job.
那是我的工作.
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce
女士们,先生们, 我很高兴的宣布
that you are all under arrest...
你们因犯有反对美国和
for high crimes against the United States and its allies.
其盟友的重罪而全部被捕.
You really blew it, O'Neill. Oh, I think it came off quite nicely.
你真的做到了, 欧尼尔. 噢, 我觉得干得相当漂亮.
Don't you, General? Yes, I do.
你认为呢, 将军? 是的, 我同意.
You have no idea how high up this goes. You've pissed off the wrong people.
你根本不知道这事涉及有多广. 你惹了你不该得罪的人.
Like the Tollan, Tok'ra, Asgard, Nox... Those folks?
就像 陀蓝, 托克拉,仙宫, 诺克司这些人?
They refuse to give us what we need
他们拒绝提供我们
to defend ourselves against the Goa'uld.
需要用来抵御 勾阿呜的东西.
We don't need their stuff, Makepeace.
我们不需要他们的东西, 梅克皮斯.
We do need them.
我们真正需要的是他们这些人.
Get them out of here.
把他们带出去.
So, just to, uh... clarify.
那么,只是,呃请澄清一下.
This whole past week, beginning with the appeal we made on Tollana, ...
过去的整个一周, 从我们向陀拉纳请求帮助开始,
in which I did a lot of hard work by the way,
我为此付出了很多心血
I take it that was all a scam?
原来全是一场骗局?
Within the last two weeks, the Asgard and the Tollan approached us...
在过去的两周里,仙宫和陀蓝分别 和我们接触
with evidence that we were stealing technology from them.
并带着我们偷窃他们技术的证据
We? The SGC? Yes.
我们 ? 星门指挥部 ? 是的.
The Asgard, the Tollan and the Nox were going to sever all ties with us.
仙宫 , 陀蓝和诺克司 曾准备切断和我们的一切联♥系♥.
We convinced them the theft
我们让他们相信这些偷盗事件
must be the action of a rogue group outside the SGC.
是星门指挥部之外 的偷窃团伙所为.
We insisted that you apprehend them yourselves.
我们坚持让你们自己逮捕他们.
You have now regained our trust.
你们现在重新获得了我们的信任.
So you set that whole thing up on Tollana...
所以你在陀拉纳做的一切
in the hopes that the mole would approach you?
是希望内鬼认为你和他们是一伙的 并和你接触?
And you didn't think you could trust us to help?
而且你认为你不信任我们能帮上忙?
We wanted to assure your reaction
我们想保证你们
to the Colonel's behaviour was as it should be.
对上校行为的反应是正常的.
And the Asgard insisted that Colonel O'Neill be the only one involved.
而且仙宫 坚持认为 欧尼尔 上校 是唯一可以参与的人.
They like me.
他们喜欢我.
And now, will you come with me, Your Eminence?
那么现在, 愿意和我一起来吗,尊敬的阁下?
I'm back.
我回来了.
It's good to have you back, sir.
很高兴你能回来,长官.
Indeed. Thank you.
确实. 谢谢.
Um... Daniel?
恩 丹尼尔?
Mm.
嗯
That stuff I talked about at my house... Um...
在我家谈的那些话 呃
It was bugged. I had to keep up the act. It's... I understand.
那地方被监听了.我只能一直演戏. 知道了 我理解.
Obviously, the whole friendship thing, the foundation is solid.
显然,我们之间的一切友谊,其根基 都是牢固的.
Uh, obviously. You don't... You don't have to...
噢,显然. 你不必你不必
No, I feel kind of...
不,我觉得
I do appreciate that you came to see if I was OK.
我真的很感激是你来看我还好不好.
That... That means something.
那那意味着一些什么.
Uh... actually, no, it doesn't.
噢事实上,不,不是那样的.
Huh? Um...
不是? 呃
We, uh, we drew straws.
我们呃我们一起抽签.
I lost.
我输了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表