Is there anything I can do? About?
我能为你做些什么吗? 关于什么?
Well, sir, with respect,
这个,长官, 我没有不敬的意思,
you aren't exactly acting like yourself.
你现在的行为一点也不像你自己.
No, Carter.
不, 卡特.
I haven't been acting like myself since I met you.
自从我遇见你们之后 我就不像是我自己了.
Now I'm acting like myself.
现在的我才是我自己.
Well, look who's here.
好了, 瞧瞧谁在这儿.
Come to retrieve your vastly superior stuff?
来收回你们那超高级的玩意?
It'd be a lot more superior if it wasn't so easy to steal.
如果它不是那么容易被偷的话, 它就更高级了.
Colonel O'Neill!
欧尼尔 上校!
Get in here and take a seat! Close the door!
给我进来坐下! 关门!
My God, Jack, you've really crossed the line here.
我的天, 杰克, 你这次真的过头了.
In terms of my insubordination to you, you're absolutely right, General.
从我违抗您的命令这个角度来说, 您是绝对正确的, 将军.
And for that I'm truly sorry. But I still think what I did was right.
对此我真的很抱歉. 但是我仍然认为我做的没错.
I just met with two members of the Tollan High Council who disagree.
我刚刚会见了两个持不同意见的 陀蓝高级委员会的成员.
The Tollan are dictating our policies now?
陀蓝人来对我们的政策指手画脚了,恩?
The victims of a crime are demanding the perpetrator
受害方要求犯罪者
be dealt with appropriately.
得到相应的惩罚.
I'm a criminal? What you've done is courtmartiallable.
我成罪犯了? 你的所作所为足够上军事法庭了.
I have to press charges.
我也得承担责任.
Well, by all means, General, do what you have to do.
好吧,一句话,将军, 做你该做的吧.
I do have one other option I can offer you, Jack.
我还可以给你另外一个选择, 杰克.
What's that? Early retirement.
什么选择? 提前退役.
Now, see, I tried that once before and you pulled me out of it.
瞧瞧,我以前曾试过的, 是你把我拖回来的.
The offer is only on the table while you're in this room.
当你还在这个房♥间的时候,这个提议才有效
All this for one little indiscretion?
这都是因为一次小小的冲动?
Five counts of direct insubordination to superior officers
五次直接违抗上级指挥部门
and a US senator.
和一位美国议员的命令.
Two counts of refusal to obey orders. Kidnapping an alien child.
两次拒绝服从命令. 还诱拐过一个外星小孩.
Should I go on? The proverbial straw, sir?
还要我继续吗? 这是根救命稻草喽, 长官?
You got it. I'd accept the offer, if I were you, Jack.
不错. 如果我是你, 我会接受这个建议,杰克.
Beats the hell out of the prison time you'd get otherwise.
总好过在监狱里打发时光.
Then I guess I'm retiring.
那么我想我得退役了.
Hi.
嗨.
What do you want? I'm not sure, to tell you the truth.
你想干嘛? 我不呃说实话我也不能肯定.
I'm here to talk, I guess. So talk.
和你谈谈吧, 我想是的. 那就谈吧.
You got another one of those? Yeah.
你还有这玩意吗? 是的.
Feel like sharing?
愿意分享吗?
Beer? Sure.
啤酒? 当然.
So...
那么
How are you feelin' about all this? Yes to the beer.
你对这一切感觉如何? 喝啤酒没问题.
No to the feelings.
感觉就免谈.
That's too bad, because I don't really like beer.
那太糟了, 因为我真的不太喜欢啤酒.
Stop your worryin'. I'm fine.
别再担心了. 我很好.
Really? That's... that's funny...
真的? 那 那真可笑
because I didn't figure you for the early-retirement type any more.
我不是我不是指你提前退役这件事
There's another reason you're angry.
我想你生气另有原因,有吗?
Oh, here we go. Pop psych 101, right?
噢,又来了.心理分♥析♥101条,对吗?
No. When we were in the briefing, ...
不. 我们在上次汇报时,
you said something about the Pentagon not giving us
你提起了五角大楼没同意
the backup we requested.
我们提出的后备方案.
What, uh... what were you talking about?
那个,呃 你是在指什么?
Hammond and I were planning a secondary SGC base off-world.
哈蒙德和我曾计划成立第二个星际星门指挥部基地.
It was gonna serve as a backup if ours was attacked. I was gonna command.
如果我们受到攻击,它将成为后备基地 那里将由我指挥.
Then the Pentagon pulled the plug?
可是被五角大楼否决了?
So you're acting up because you're hurt
这伤害了你的情感 所以你才反应失常
because you didn't get a command.
因为你没得到指挥权
Give me a break, Daniel.
让我说几句, 丹尼尔.
Denial of the programme shows
否决该项目只不过又一次表明
they're not serious about attaining our goals.
他们对我们的目标无动于衷.
Which you think is attaining weapons? Protecting ourselves.
你认为我们的目标就是获得新的武器和技术? 是保护我们自己.
But isn't our mission also about establishing relations
但我们的任务不也是为了
with other cultures?
和其他文明 建立和维持良好的外交关系吗?
What for, if we gain nothing to help our other interests?
如果我们得不到任何有助于我们的东西 这还有什么意义?
There's a lot we can learn
除了技术和武器,我们还可以从像 陀蓝这样的文明
from the Tollan that has nothing to do with weapons.
那里学到很多其他东西.
Stuff that interests people like you, Daniel. Not people like me.
像你这样的人对此有兴趣, 丹尼尔. 而不是像我这样的人.
I want to see tangible gains from our efforts.
我想看到我们的努力所换来的 实实在在的利益.
And if people like the Tollan don't want to share, we should just take.
如果像陀蓝人这样不愿共享, 我们只能自己去拿.
You believe that? Being nice...
你真的这么想? 如果勾阿呜决定回来的话
won't stop any Goa'uld mother ships, if they come back.
做老好人可没法阻挡他们的母舰
I'd rather be a thief and alive than honest and dead.
好死不如赖活着.
It's a cliche, but there it is.
这是老话,可说得没错.
If you really believe that, I guess, uh...
如果你真这么想, 我想, 呃
l guess I never really knew you at all. Come on. You're a bright guy.
我想我从来没有真正的了解你. 拜托,你是聪明人.
You had to sense some of this.
你应该能明白这个.
Then no. I...
看来不行.我
I guess you couldn't relate to me any more than I could to you.
我想你和我不再有共同语言了.
So this friendship we've been working on the last few years...
那么我们这几年共事建立 起来的一切一切友谊
Apparently, not much of a foundation there, huh?
显然没有存在的基础了, 嗯?
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔 上校.
What the hell is this? A joke, Maybourne? What are you doin' here?
见鬼了? 开玩笑吗, 梅伯恩? 你来这里干嘛?
Well, in a way, you invited me.
恩,从某种意义上说,你请我来的.
Come to gloat about my retirement, have you?
来对我的退役幸灾乐祸,对吗?
May I come in? No.
我能进去吗? 不.
I'm in no way obligated to put up with your crap any more.
我现在没义务再容忍♥你这个废物.
I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to offer you.
我想你会想听听我能给你些什么.
Offer?
给我?
May I sit down? No. You won't be here that long.
我能坐下吗? 不. 你不会待那么久的
What's this about?
是关于什么事?
I heard about your little altercation with General Hammond.
恩,我听说你和哈蒙德将军发生了 小争执,这就足够了.
Sweet little grapevine we got.
坏事传千里,不是吗?
Let's just say I see a lot of paper that goes through the mountain.
我只不过看到了基地那边的很多报告而已.
I was interested in your passionate argument...
你强烈要求 我们不该只用温和的外交手段
that we shouldn't be quite so diplomatic about
来获得我们需要的东西,
acquiring the things we need.
我对此很感兴趣
Get to the point.
说重点.
What if I said I could offer you a way to achieve your goals?
如果我告诉你我能提供给你 一条途径完成你的目标呢?
My goals? Yes.
我的目标? 是的.
What if I said I could arrange for you to lead a team through the gate...
如果我告诉你我可以安排你领导一支队伍
to acquire whatever you want, whenever you want?
可以随时穿越星门获得你想要的 任何东西呢?
For the good of this country.
为了这个国家的利益.
If I believed you could do that,
就算我相信你能办到,
I'd have to figure whatever you're doing is illegal.
我必须指出你想做的事情是违法的.
What you did yesterday was illegal, Colonel.
你昨天做的事就是严重违法,上校.
Get out.
出去.
Not interested.
没兴趣.
Page me when you miss the action too much.
如果你想明白了就和我联♥系♥.
For what purpose were we summoned?
把我们叫来做什么?
My guess is we're getting our fourth.
我猜是给我们组凑齐四个人.
Who do you think it'll be?
你想会是什么人?
Probably someone like Ferretti.
可能是像法拉帝(第一批穿越星门的成员之一)这样的人吧,
You'll get command.
并且队伍将由你来指挥.
I don't know about that.
我不清楚.
They'll probably go with someone higher than major.
他们也许会派个军衔比少校更高的人来.
As you were.
你们来了.
Since SG-1 is considered the flagship unit, ...
SG-1被认为是我们的一面旗帜
it falls on me to assure that you have the strongest leadership.
所以我得保证你们拥有最强有力的指挥
Therefore I'm reassigning our most senior officer
所以我指派我们在这一领域资质最高的指挥官
as your new commanding officer.
作为你们的新任指挥官
Colonel Makepeace will be joining SG-1 .
梅克皮斯上校将立即加入SG-1 .
I hope you'll make him feel welcome.
希望你们会欢迎他.
Um, sir? Uh... I don't wanna seem out of line here, ...
呃,长官?呃我并不是想越权
but since I'm a civilian here,
但是因为我是平民,
I'm probably the only one who can say this...
我可能是这里唯一能这么说的可是
Spit it out, Doctor.
说出来, 博士.
Well, no offence,
那么,我并非是要冒犯,
but doesn't Major Carter deserve to take charge of SG-1?
但难道不该由卡特少校来领导SG-1吗?
Major Carter has an exemplary record on the team, ...
卡特上尉是这支队伍里的楷模
as recognised by her recent promotion to major.
她最近被提升为少校就证明了这点.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表