are the only ones capable of preventing this tragedy.
可以阻止这惨祸发生
You and l? Teal'c, you are a strong warrior, but I am of the Nox.
你和我? 提亚克, 你是个强大的战士 可我是诺克司.
If you've learned anything of us, you know that we defend ourselves...
如果你对我们有所了解, 你就该知道我们
through illusion and mastery of the mind.
是靠幻觉和思维控制来保护自己的.
Precisely.
正好啊.
I apologise for my tardiness.
很抱歉我迟到了.
We will resume.
让我们继续.
Lord Zipacna has asked us to reconvene early...
宰帕克纳阁下要求我们尽早开始
because he wishes to make a challenge.
因为他想提出一个议题.
Tollan law does not provide for a penalty of death. Is that correct?
陀蓝的法律里没有死刑.对吗?
It is.
是的.
Then I wish to point out the futility of this Triad.
那么我想指出这次恰埃德毫无用处.
A Goa'uld needs a host to survive.
勾阿呜需要宿主才能生存.
This is a biological fact beyond our control.
这是不受我们控制的生理事实.
If you award priority to Skaara, then it is as a death sentence for Klorel.
如果你们把优先权给史卡拉, 那等于宣判科罗死刑
Of course, if you flip that around, you got Skaara on death row.
当然, 如果反过来的话, 就是把史卡拉送入死牢
Yes.
是的.
But as you proved earlier in Triad, the host survives.
但正如你早先在恰埃德中所证明的, 宿主还活着.
Yeah...
是的
We concede this point.
我们承认这点.
Therefore, if you award priority to Klorel,
因此,如果你们把优先权给予科罗
both host and symbiote live.
宿主和寄生体都能活着.
Yeah. One lives freely. The other lives as a slave.
是啊.一个自♥由♥的活着. 另一个作为奴隶活着.
We would put forth that life as a slave is not life at all.
我们认为作为一个奴隶般活着 不能算真正活着
And if you wanna save both lives, give us Skaara and you take Klorel.
如果你们想救两条生命, 把史卡拉交给我们,你们弄走科罗
The Tok'ra can put him in another host for all I care.
托克拉可以把他放到其他不相干的宿主里
Who, Colonel? Perhaps you would volunteer?
谁呢, 上校? 也许你愿意?
Uh...
嗯
No.
不.
Perhaps you could find someone who would choose to be a host.
也许你们能找到一个人愿意当宿主.
Narim, what is the meaning of this?
纳瑞姆,这是什么意思?
You know Triad is held as a closed session.
你知道恰埃德是封闭式的会议.
Your Eminence, please adjust your viewer to the orbital observatory.
尊敬的阁下, 请把你的显示器 调到轨道检测站
A Goa'uld mother ship?
一艘勾阿呜母舰?
Yes. It approaches Tollana.
是的. 它正在向陀拉纳逼近.
Explain.
请解释.
My vessel comes in anticipation of our victory in Triad.
我们预计会在恰埃德中获得胜利
It is merely coming to take us along.
我的飞船只是来接我们的.
Why not take a Stargate like the rest of us?
为什么不像其他人一样使用星际之门?
Not that it is of your concern,
并非像你所想的那样,
but there is no Chaapa-ai where we are going.
只不过我们要去的地方没有恰怕艾.
Then gate to where there is one and get picked up.
那好,可以先去一个有星门的地方 然后在那里接你们
Your Eminence, if our intentions were hostile,
尊敬的阁下, 如果我们有敌对意图的话
we would have attacked already.
我们早就发动攻击了
Even so, your ship's arrival is premature and in violation of Tollan space.
虽然如此, 你的飞船也来的太早了 并且侵犯了陀蓝领空
I must warn you that if your ship moves any closer...
我必须警告你 如果你的飞船在恰埃德达成决议前
before the conclusion of Triad,
再继续逼近,
our automated defence system will destroy it.
我们的自动防御系统将摧毁它
The Goa'uld rest our case and we are prepared to vote.
勾阿呜方没有任何意见了,我们准备投票了
Therefore, Triad is over.
因此恰埃德结束了.
Triad is over when all parties agree, Lord Zipacna.
恰埃德只有在各方都同意时才会结束.
Do the human archons have any further arguments?
人类的"仲裁者"还想进一步辩论吗?
Nope. I think the Goa'uld made our case for us quite nicely.
不. 我想勾阿呜证明了我方的观点
No further arguments, Your Eminence. We are prepared to vote.
没有进一步辩论了,尊敬的阁下 我们准备投票
Nox archon?
诺克司"仲裁者"?
Yes.
准备好了.
Then bring in the seekers.
那么把"寻求者"带上来.
Klorel and Skaara, you can both hear the Triad's ruling?
科罗和史卡拉, 你们双方都能听到恰埃德裁决吗?
Yes, Your Eminence.
是的, 尊敬的阁下
I can.
(科罗) 我能听到.
Human archons, may we hear your vote?
人类"仲裁者", 让我们知道你们投谁的票?
We find in favour of Skaara.
我们赞成史卡拉.
Goa'uld archon.
勾阿呜"仲裁者".
In favour of Klorel.
赞成科罗.
Big surprise there.
真是"大吃一惊".
Nox archon?
诺克司 "仲裁者"?
After careful consideration, ...
在仔细考虑后
l believe that both Klorel and Skaara have the right to live.
我认为科罗和史卡拉都有生存的权利.
But living as a host, with no will of one's own, is not life.
但是作为一个宿主活着, 不能按照自己的意愿活着不算真正活着
Therefore, only one may remain in the body.
因此,只有一方可以留在这个身体里.
To that end, I award priority to the original owner of the body.
最终,我将优先权赋予这个身体原本的主人
Skaara.
史卡拉.
Yes! Now get that mother ship outta here.
好! 坐着你的母舰离开吧.
We will summon the Tok'ra to come to Tollana...
我们会召唤托克拉来陀拉纳
to assist in the removal of the Goa'uld Klorel.
协助移出勾阿呜,科罗.
He will be removed from the host, ...
他将被移出宿主体内
and, if he survives, will be sent to the Goa'uld world of his choice.
如果他还能活下来 他会被送往他自己选定的勾阿呜世界
I have locked the detachment device.
我已经锁定了分离仪器.
Skaara, you have priority control until the Goa'uld is removed.
史卡拉, 在勾阿呜被移走前, 你有优先控制权
Prepare yourself.
做好准备.
The Tok'ra will arrive as soon as possible.
托克拉会尽快赶来的.
And congratulations.
祝贺你.
Thank you.
谢谢
Lord Zipacna, you are dismissed...
宰帕克纳阁下, 你可以走了
with our thanks.
很感谢你能来
Ha'tak.
哈塔克.
Ree nok, Ha'tak.
里 闹克, 哈塔克.
Hey!
嗨!
Nice. Let's go!
好极了,我们走!
Skaara, wait here. Just trust me.
史卡拉, 等在这儿. 相信我.
How's that superior technology looking?
那高科技的玩意怎么了?
Security system serving you pretty good?
安全系统运行良好,是么?
The ion cannons. Got a dead lock on all of 'em.
离子大炮. 是啊,全部被锁死了.
I hate when people waste my time like this.
要知道,我恨那些如此浪费我时间的人.
Where's Teal'c?
提亚克在哪里?
Colonel!
上校!
Cover!
隐蔽!
I must inform Travell.
我必须通知切范欧.
Zipacna's escaped through the Stargate.
宰帕克纳已经从星门逃跑了
Well, that's the least of our prob... Where have you been?
呃,这算是个小问题 你去哪儿了?
I must inform you that
我必须告诉你,欧尼尔,
I have disregarded your orders concerning the Goa'uld.
我违反了你关于勾阿呜的命令.
Please explain.
请解释一下.
So what's going on here? I have requested Lya's assistance.
这里发生了什么事? 我请求莱娅帮忙.
You hid one of them. That is correct.
你们藏了一门炮. 是的.
Travell explained it would take but one of these
切范欧曾说只要一门
to destroy a Goa'uld mother ship.
就可以摧毁勾阿呜的一艘母舰.
It should have already fired.
它应该已经开过火了.
Well, it hasn't.
还没有.
Let's take cover, huh?
我们找个地方躲一下,嗯?
Very nice.
很好.
You disregarded my warnings.
你漠视我的警告.
Mine, too. Well done.
还有我的. 干得漂亮.
If you were my subject, I would be forced to discipline you.
如果你是我的属下, 我将不得不处分你.
However, you are not one of my subjects.
然而你不是我的属下.
It could not have been done without the assistance of Lya.
如果没有莱娅的帮助办不成这事.
I thought the Nox were pacifists.
我认为诺克司是和平主义者.
I only hid the weapon. I did not fire it.
我只是把武器藏起来. 我并没有开火.
Ah.
啊.
Pretty fine line you didn't cross.
恰到好处的没有越界.
Yes, it is.
是的.
So, we basically saved your whole planet, right?
那么基本上,我们挽救了你们的星球,对吗?
Yes.
是的.
Are you therefore indebted to us in any modest way?
你们因此总归会觉得欠我们个人情吧?
I suppose that is the case.
我想是的.
So how about giving us the plans to build one of those ion cannons?
那么给我们建造离子大炮的设计如何?
You have been told our policy. That has not changed.
你应该了解我们的政策. 那并没有改变.
The Tok'ra have completed the procedure.
托克拉已经完成了移出过程.
Yeah?
是吗?
What will become of Klorel?
科罗会怎么样?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表