What she has to say is important to all of our future.
她所说的对于我们的将来非常重要.
Go to her.
面对她.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
You must forgive Teal'c.
你必须原谅提亚克.
Yes, you already told me that.
是的, 你已经告诉过我了.
And together you must find the boy.
你们还必须一起找到那个男孩.
Why?
为什么?
For he is Harsesis.
因为他是哈塞西瑟斯.
The one who holds the secrets.
掌握着秘密的人.
The boy is the son of two Goa'uld hosts.
这个男孩是两个勾阿呜寄主所生的儿子.
He contains all the secrets of the Goa'uld. You must find him.
他身上有勾阿呜的全部秘密. 你必须找到他.
How?
怎么做呢?
Hear me, Daniel.
听我说, 丹尼尔.
This is Dr Jackson. I need to speak to Major Carter.
我是杰克森博士. 我想和卡特少校谈谈.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
Well, old Doc Jackson!
好吧, 杰克森博士!
What are you doin' here?
你来这儿做什么?
I need to talk to Sam... alone.
我想同山姆单独谈谈.
General, I need to... talk to you...
将军, 我想 同你谈谈
alone.
单独.
How are they treating you, Robert?
他们是怎么对你的, 罗伯特?
Oh... Well...
噢 很好
I think they'd rather have you.
可我想他们宁愿要你.
Especially Colonel O'Neill.
特别是欧尼尔上校.
Well, don't let Jack get to you.
好吧, 别让杰克接近你.
He's just intimidated by you...
他会被你激怒的
because you're, uh...
因为你,呃
you're way smarter than he is.
你比他更聪明.
It is good to see you well, Daniel Jackson.
看到你没事就好了, 丹尼尔杰克森.
Teal'c.
提亚克.
You did the right thing.
你做的没错.
So... what's up?
那么 发生了什么事?
How well do you understand the Goa'uld hand device,
你是怎么理解勾阿呜的手持装置的,
how it works?
它是怎么工作的?
Well, it uses a modified version of the power source
呃, 它采用了权杖武器能源装置的
for the staff weapons...
改进版本
which it channels through amplification crystals...
通过扩大晶体的通路
No. I meant...
不. 我的意思是
It works by thought control, right?
它是通过思想控制的, 对吗?
Uh, yeah, that's one way to put it.
哦, 是的, 那是控制它的一种办法.
More like, uh...
更像是, 啊
thought control amplified with emotion.
情绪能增强对其的思想控制.
So there is a connection with the mind.
因此存在精神联♥系♥.
Yeah, definitely.
是的, 很显然.
So it's possible to send a thought through it...
因此可以通过它传达一个思想过去
if you had someone in one of those grips
如果你用它控制住某人
like Sha're had me in?
就像莎瑞曾控制住我一样?
As far as I know, Daniel, it's designed to kill.
就我所知, 丹尼尔, 那无疑是找死.
OK, but it could do both.
好吧, 可两者都能办到.
Yeah, I suppose it could. Why?
是的, 我想是可以的. 怎么啦?
I'm not sure.
我还不确定.
I know this may sound like wishful thinking, but...
我知道这听起来有点象痴心妄想,不过
l think Sha're was trying to
我认为莎瑞试图通过那个装置
send a message to me through the hand device.
传递给我一个信息
What message?
什么信息?
I'm not sure.
我还不能确定.
Hey, Daniel.
嘿, 丹尼尔.
Hi.
嗨.
How'd you get in here?
你们来这儿做什么?
You left the base before we could catch you.
在我们抓住你之前,你离开了基地.
We thought we'd see you here.
我想我们会在这儿见到你的.
How'd you get in here?
你们是怎么进来的?
Got sick of waitin',
在大堂里等的要发疯了,
so I let us in.
所以我让我们进来了
You... need a new lock, by the way.
顺便告诉你你需要一把新的锁.
Good son, it is important I speak with you.
好孩子, 我有很重要的事要和你谈.
What is it, good father?
什么事, 岳父?
Colonel O'Neill says you are leaving his tribe.
欧尼尔上校说你离开了他们的队伍.
That you no longer intend to go through the Chaapa-ai.
你不再打算进入恰帕艾.
Is this so?
是吗?
It is. This disturbs me greatly.
是的. 这让我很不安.
It gives the people of Abydos security knowing
阿比多斯的人♥民♥知道你是众神的一员,
that you are among the gods, ...
来保护我们
protecting us.
这让他们觉得很有安全感.
I'm sorry, good father.
对不起, 岳父.
I joined the SGC in the hopes of
我加入星门指挥部
finding Sha're.
是为了寻找莎瑞.
That goal is no longer attainable.
那个目标已经不可能再达成了.
So I cannot be among the gods any more.
因此我再也不是众神的一员.
I hope you understand.
我希望你能明白.
But, Daniel, my daughter wishes you
但是, 丹尼尔, 我的女儿希望你
to travel among the gods.
可以同众神一起继续旅程.
She does?
她希望?
Yes. So that you can find the boy.
是的. 希望你可以找到那个男孩.
Forgive me, good father. How do you know that?
原谅我, 岳父. 你怎么知道的?
Sha're told me. Go! Ask her yourself.
莎瑞 告诉我的. 去吧! 你自己去问她.
Sha're.
莎瑞.
Come to me, Daniel.
跟我来, 丹尼尔.
Am I interrupting?
没打扰你吧?
It is good to see you, Daniel Jackson.
很高兴见到你, 丹尼尔杰克森.
Teal'c...
提亚克
What happens if two Goa'ulded hosts have a child?
如果两个勾阿呜寄主有了小孩会发生什么?
It is strictly forbidden.
这是严厉禁止的.
Punishable by death.
会遭受死亡的惩罚
Really. Why?
真的. 为什么?
If two hosts were to mate and produce a child, ...
如果两个寄主在一起并有了小孩,
that child would contain all the knowledge of the Goa'uld.
那么这个小孩就有了勾阿呜 的全部知识.
So the genetic memory that Goa'uld have in their DNA...
那么勾阿呜 DNA里的记忆遗传就会全部传给
is passed on to the human offspring?
那个人类后代?
That is correct. Such children are called Harsesis.
是的. 这样的孩子被称为哈塞西瑟斯.
These children are hunted down
这样的小孩会遭到
and destroyed by the Goa'uld with impunity.
勾阿呜的无情猎杀和消灭.
So the offspring
所以这个后代
the Harsesis would contain all the knowledge,
哈塞西瑟斯身上有全部的
all the secrets of the Goa'uld that...
关于勾阿呜人的秘密
Yes, Daniel.
是的, 丹尼尔.
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森.
It pleases me greatly that once again you value my knowledge.
真的很高兴你再次重视我的知识.
General, the guy's got two left feet.
将军, 那家伙脚不灵光
I'm tellin' ya, he slows down the unit.
我要告诉你,他拖了整个小队的后腿.
Deja vu? Deja vu?
似曾相识? 似曾相识?
Deja vu?
似曾相识?
You know,
你得知道,
Rothman was a two-time decathlon champion in college.
罗斯曼在大学里是两届 十项全能冠军
Rothman? Two left feet, huh?
罗斯曼? 脚不灵光, 哈?
Trying to get Robert out of your unit?
在设法把罗伯特从你的小队踢出去?
Well, yeah.
呃, 是的.
Any chance of that happening, sir?
长官,那可能吗?
Only chance would be if you reconsider.
除非你重新考虑.
OK.
好吧.
Good! So Rothman's gone...
太好了! 那么罗斯曼走啦
What? OK.
什么? 好的.
Are you kidding?
你不是在开玩笑吧?
No. I've thought about it
没有. 我已经考虑过了
and I've decided I'd like to come back.
我决定回来.
May I ask what changed your mind?
可以告诉我是什么促使你改变主意的吗?
You were fairly adamant.
你一向很固执的.
I don't know. Let's just say
我不知道. 就算是
there's something through the Stargate...
还有些星门外的东西
that I still have to be the one to find.
我必须和你们一起去发现.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表