Previously on "Stargate SG-1":
星际之门SG-1 前集回顾
He's been captured by Sokar. Oh, my God.
他被索卡尔抓去了 噢,天啊
If Selmak is still alive... he has been sent to Hell.
如果塞尔麦克还活着 他就会被送到地狱去了
We're talkin' about a rescue mission?
我们要讨论一个营救任务吗?
No one has ever escaped from Netu.
还没有人能从内图中逃出来
No one except for Jolinar.
除了尧力纳
I've never had anything more than flashes of her memories.
除了一些她的记忆片段,没有更多记忆了
The Tok'ra have technology that aids the recall of memories.
托克拉有一种技术可以帮助恢复记忆
Aaargh!
啊!
Shut it off! Shut it off! Do it!
把它关掉!把它关掉! 关掉
She was tortured... so badly.
她被折磨的太惨了
It's her father. She knows the stakes.
是她爸爸. 她知道危险性
But if Samantha cannot recall... It's been done before.
可是如果萨曼莎的记忆不能恢复 以前成功过
It can be done again.
就可以再次成功
The atmosphere is impenetrable by ship.
飞船无法穿透大气层
The only way to reach the surface is in the descentpods.
到达地表的唯一途径是使用降落舱
It's certainly not Emerald City.
肯定不是世外桃源
We've come to see Bynarr.
我们来见拜纳尔
Who asks for me by name? I do!
谁找我? 我
Throw them in the pit.
把他们扔进深坑里
Sam... Dad?
山姆 爸爸?
Are you crazy? Uh, apparently.
你疯了吗? 哦,显然是
Sokar's fleet is ten times larger than we thought.
索卡尔的舰队比我们想像的大十倍
Find out what they want... then kill them.
查明他们想干什么,然后杀了他们
No. Wait.
不,等等
There are transportation rings in Bynarr's quarters.
在拜纳尔的住处有传送环
Teal'c, do you copy?
提亚克,收到了吗?
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Kneel before Na'onak!
在乃厄纳克面前跪下
You shall call me Na'onak no longer.
你们不会再叫我乃厄纳克了
From this day forth, I will reclaim my real name:
从今天起 我要用回我真正的名字:
Apophis.
阿波菲斯
And now, the conclusion.
(结局)
You do understand we're not too happy to see you?
你知不知道我们并不愿意看到你
Your insolence is music to my ears.
你的傲慢之语还满动听的
When I saw you here, I knew I had found the path out of damnation.
当我第一次看到你们 我就知道我有脱离诅咒的途径了
You will be the means by which I reclaim my rightful power and position.
你们就是这个途径 由此我可以收回本属于我的权力和地位
Your mate Amaunet is dead.
你的配偶阿玛乃特死了
Sorry to ruin your day.
很抱歉破坏了你的好日子
No, actually, I'm wrong about that. I'm not sorry.
不,其实我说错了 我并不感到歉意
Sokar sent word to me of Amaunet's death. I did not believe it.
索卡尔告诉我阿玛乃特死了 我不信
Well, believe it. It's true.
哦,相信吧,是真的
Then Teal'c must be the murderer.
那提亚克是凶手也是真的了
That'd wrap up things real nice for you.
哦,这肯定冲淡了你的好心情,不是吗
Why is the shol'va not with you?
为什么那个休伐(叛徒)没和你们在一起?
This one conceals something.
这家伙藏了些什么
A communication device.
一个通讯装置
Teal'c, this is your god, Apophis.
提亚克,我是你的神, 阿波菲斯
Risen from the fires of Netu.
自内图的烈火中重生
The fate of your friends will be pleasant compared to
你朋友们的命运
what I have planned for you.
要比我给你计划的乐观
Return them to the pit.
把他们带回深坑
Kintac.
啃踏克
You will be my first prime.
你将是我的第一精锐
It is my honour.
这是我的荣耀
Search them and do whatever is necessary so they do not escape again.
搜查一下他们 采取必要措施防止他们再次逃走
But do not kill them.
但不要杀了他们
When they are done serving us, I will have that pleasure for myself.
当他们为我们服务时 我会很高兴
I warned you that
在你们把阿波菲斯送走的时候
Apophis could be revived using a sarcophagus.
我警告过你们,阿波菲斯可能会使用石棺复活
Sokar would rather see his victims suffering than dead.
索卡尔愿意看到他的牺牲品生不如死
He doesn't seem to be suffering much.
他似乎没受太多苦嘛
He's burning up.
他快不行了
What is Apophis thinking? He can't hope to defend himself from Sokar.
阿波菲斯在想什么? 他根本无法抵挡索卡尔.
He seemed pretty confident to me.
在我看来他好像很自信
Apophis has one chance. He must convince Sokar not to kill him.
阿波菲斯有一个机会 他必须保证索卡尔不会杀他
If the reason is good enough, he may be able to buy his freedom.
如果有充足的理由 他甚至能换回自♥由♥
With us? The information we hold.
用我们? 用我们知道的信息
The secrets of Earth and the Tok'ra.
地球和托克拉的秘密
Stargate.SG1-s03e13.The.Devil.You.Know
第三季第13集 恶魔再现
Silence, dogs!
安静!混♥蛋♥们
Apophis speaks!
阿波菲斯要讲话
Bynarr is dead. Sokar will come.
拜纳尔死了 索卡尔即将到来
You fear he will bring his wrath down upon us.
你们担心他会把一腔愤怒发泄在我们头上
But he cannot make our existence any worse.
可是他无法使我们的处境更糟
He could come in a ship and wipe us out from space!
他会带着飞船来直接在空中消灭我们
I can deliver us from this place.
我能把我们从这个地方解救出来
I have killed the Devil's servant!
我已经杀死了那魔鬼的走狗
I will destroy Sokar!
我要毁灭索卡尔
Those that follow and serve me will be led to freedom.
跟随我服从我的人将被指引通向自♥由♥
To a new dominion!
通向一个全新的国度
One in which the god Apophis, risen from the depths of the underworld, ...
一个从深渊之中回归的神阿波菲斯
will rule over all that was once shared by the Goa'uld.
统治所有曾属 于其他勾阿呜的一切的国度
This experience doesn't seem to have humbled him much.
这次经历好像没让他有太多的挫败感
The dawn of our deliverance is upon us!
自♥由♥的曙光就在前方
Have no fear!
无需恐惧!
Bow to Apophis, the deliverer!
向伟大的引导者阿波菲斯臣服吧
Yes. Sokar will come.
是的,索卡尔即将到来
I say let him come!
我要说:就让他来吧
My lord, a cargo ship was spotted in orbit around Netu.
我的主人 在内图轨道上发现一艘货运飞船
Two gliders gave chase but it entered hyperspace and escaped.
两架滑翔机去追赶它 可那艘船进入多♥维♥空间逃走了
We must assume that the ship contained spies.
我们必须想到飞船中有间谍
The attack on the System Lords will begin sooner than planned.
对系统统治者的攻击得提前发动
You will have the fleet ready in two days.
在两天内布置好舰队
My lord, the very best we can do...
我的主人,我们会竭尽全力的
The fleet will be ready, my lord.
舰队会布置好的,我的主人
How many follow me? Three hundred.
有多少人跟随我? 超过三百人
The rest have been sent to the surface.
其它人已经被驱逐到地面
They will change their minds or die.
他们要么改变主意,要么死
Did you find anything when you searched the intruders?
在搜查入侵者时有没发现什么?
Just this.
只有这个
Even if all the denizens serve you,
即使所有人都决定为你服务,也没多大用处
you cannot fight Sokar with crude weapons.
你无法用原始的武器与索卡尔抗衡
Bynarr said he had one day to
拜纳尔说他有一天时间来
find out the identity of the intruders and report back.
查明入侵者的身份然后上报
Then we have one day before Sokar sends his ship to destroy us.
那在索卡尔派遣他的飞船摧毁我们之前 我们还有一天的时间
Not if I have something he wants.
除非我们有他想要的东西
You will discover the intruders' identity.
你会查明入侵者的身份的
I already know their identity.
我已经知道他们的身份
By the time Sokar arrives, I will know much more.
在索卡尔到来时 我会知道更多
Bring me the woman.
把那个女的带上来
The woman will come with me.
那个女的跟我走
Um... I don't think so.
哦我不这样认为
OK. OK.
好吧,好吧
The wound appears cauterised but there may be bleeding underneath.
伤口主要像是灼伤的, 不过可能会有内出血
Oh, God...
噢,天哪
Easy!
轻点
Oh, you... !
噢,你这混
You used this device to access the memories of Jolinar left in your mind.
你用这个装置去唤起尧力纳的记忆
That is how you knew how to escape.
这是你知道如何逃脱的唯一途径
I will use it to get you to tell me everything I want to know.
我会用它让你告诉我我想知道的一切
It doesn't work that way. I know how it works.
那东西不会起作用的 我知道怎么让它起作用
When activated,
当满负荷运作时
it makes your memories easily accessible to your conscious mind.
它使你意识深处的记忆很容易被得到
I won't tell you anything.
我什么也不会告诉你
The Blood of Sokar will cloud your mind.
索卡尔之血会蒙蔽你的意识
Once under its spell, you will tell me everything.
在其作用之下 你会告诉我一切
Sam?
山姆?
Are you almost ready?
你准备好了吗?
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表