I will not allow myself to be turned over to Sokar.
我不会让自己被交给索卡尔的.
Can you prove you're a Tok'ra?
你怎么证明你是托克拉?
I only have my word.
只能凭我所说的.
If Carter were here, she would recognise me.
如果卡特在这,她能识别.
Aris knows Sam can verify whether Korra, Kel'tar,
阿瑞斯肯定知道山姆能分辨出阔拉或者 凯欧塔,
whoever, is telling the truth.
不管是什么名字,是托克拉的事实.
As far as I'm concerned,
我所关心的是,
you could be a Goa'uld using the "I'm a Tok'ra" thing...
你可能是个勾阿呜, 然后用"我是托克拉"之类的话
to get us to help you.
让我们帮助你.
What did he say?
关于我,他说了些什么?
That your name was Kel'tar...
他只说你的名字是凯欧塔
and you were an enemy of Sokar.
你是索卡尔的敌人.
I was working in Sokar's ranks as a spy.
我是一个在索卡尔的阵营里工作的间谍
I realised Sokar had learned my true identity.
我发现索卡尔知道了我的真实身份.
I managed to escape by stealing the cargo ship.
我偷了一艘运输船设法逃了出来.
It took me several weeks to travel here, ...
花了几周的时间逃到这里,
the closest planet with a Stargate not under Goa'uld control.
这是尚未被勾阿呜控制的, 并且有星门的最近的星球.
Aris was already here guarding the gate.
阿瑞斯已经在这儿守卫星门了.
He had anticipated my plan.
他猜到了我的计划.
Aris Boch claimed the vessel was his.
阿瑞斯 波克声称那飞船是他的.
It belongs to Sokar.
它属于索卡尔.
And Aris likely plans to trade it back to him,
看来阿瑞斯准备拿它 和索卡尔交易,
along with us. All of us.
还包括我们所有人.
What's it like to have one of those things
让这样的东西在你脑袋里钻洞
bore itself in your brain and possess you?
并控制你是什么感觉?
I couldn't tell you.
我无法回答你.
Oh, come on. What are you saying?
哦,得了. 你在说什么啊?
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白的.
They're all the same
他们都是一样的
Tok'ra, Goa'uld...
托克拉, 勾阿呜
Is that really what you think?
你真这么想?
They all have different stories,
他们都有不同的故事,
but the same bad blood.
但一样充满了仇恨.
It's not true. If you really hate the Goa'uld,
那不是真的.如果你真的憎恨勾阿呜,
you'd try to learn more about the Tok'ra.
你应该设法多学习关于托克拉的事.
Well, I wasn't much good at school.
得了,我的学习可不太好.
Trying to defeat them is better than the alternative.
尽力去击败勾阿呜要比做出选择好的多.
What? What is so funny?
怎么? 有这么好笑吗?
Oh, the whole thing is amusing
哦,当你知道这是个不可能完成的任务的时候
when you know just how insurmountable the task is.
一切是如此的滑稽可笑
Defeating the Goa'uld.
打败勾阿呜.
Yeah, oh, admirable!
是啊, 哦, 令人钦佩!
But amusing.
但很可笑.
If the right allies work together,
如果有足够的正义同盟者一起努力的话,
the task might not be so insurmountable.
这并非遥不可及
You mean me. Well,
如果你是指我的话,
I couldn't help you as much as you think.
我无法如你所愿帮助你们.
You mean you won't.
你不愿意?
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗?
I think you care.
我认为你其实是在意的.
I don't think you like
我认为你并不喜欢
what you do nearly as much as you pretend to.
在你伪装面具后所做的.
I think you should shut up.
我想你该闭嘴了.
What is that?
那是什么?
Water. What you put in it.
水. 你放了什么东西进去.
Flavour.
香料.
Aris told you about his wife and son?
阿瑞斯告诉你们关于他妻子和儿子的故事了吗?
Oh, yeah.
哦, 是的.
It's a lie. He has none. Never did.
那是谎言. 那从未发生过.
So why does he do this? Greed.
那为什么他这样做? 贪婪.
Not exactly. It is true that
不尽然. 事实上
his race cannot be used as hosts.
他的种族的确无法成为寄主.
And most were slaughtered by the Goa'uld.
大多数被勾阿呜屠♥杀♥了.
Those that were kept alive were addicted to
活下来的人则沉迷于
a substance called roshna.
一种叫做瑞阿旭纳的药物.
It was given to them in their water.
那东西被放在水中服用.
That blue stuff?
一种蓝色的东西吗?
Now, after many generations,
现在,很多代以后,
Aris Boch's race
阿瑞斯 波克的种族
cannot live without the roshna.
没有瑞阿旭纳就无法生存.
They depend on it.
他们依靠它.
It keeps them subservient.
它让他们屈服于勾阿呜.
If he stops taking the roshna, he will die.
如果他停止使用瑞阿旭纳, 他会死的.
So he has no choice?
所以他无法选择?
I do not defend him.
我并非替他辩解.
Aris Boch has endeared himself to the Goa'uld
阿瑞斯 波克通过他肆无忌惮的方式
by being unscrupulous.
使自己深受勾阿呜的钟爱.
He hunts both guilty and innocent, ...
他狩猎有罪的和无辜的人
only caring whether they have any trading value.
只关心他们是否有交易价值.
Well, we have to get Carter away from him.
好的, 我们必须从他身边带走卡特.
Does this mean you believe me?
你相信我了?
Not just yet.
还没有.
But I've got that choiceless feeling again.
但除此之外我别无选择.
I cannot be turned over to Sokar.
我绝不能落在索卡尔手上.
He has methods of extracting information.
他能读取我脑中的信息.
There are other Tok'ra operatives in his midst
还有其他托克拉在他的阵营里工作,
who I will not betray.
我不能出♥卖♥♥♥他们
I understand.
我明白.
Can you walk?
你还能走吗?
I will not burden you.
我不会成为你们的负担.
It is no burden.
那不是负担.
You must leave your weapons.
你必须丢掉你的武器.
Why?
为什么?
Aris can track them.
阿瑞斯能追踪它们.
As long as you carry Goa'uld technology...
只要你携带勾阿呜技术的装备
he will know our position.
他就能知道我们的位置.
Great.
真棒
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I don't see them and they're not moving.
我无法看见他们,他们不在移♥动♥.
Either the Goa'uld got them
要么是勾阿呜抓到他们了
or they're playing games.
要么就是他们没按规则办事.
So what does that mean?
什么意思?
It's a trap.
那是个陷阱.
I will go. No, no.
我去. 不, 不.
I will. What are we supposed to do?
我去. 我们该做些什么?
Well, he's gonna have to show himself eventually.
恩,他总得现身出来.
Can you take him?
你能捉到他吗?
I can.
我能.
All right.
好吧.
Carter.
卡特.
Carter.
卡特.
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Carter.
卡特.
Cart...
卡特
Carter! Come on.
卡特! 拜托.
You passed out again. You all right?
你又晕倒了.你还好吗?
Yeah. What did I miss?
是啊.我错过什么了吗?
Oh, not too much.
哦,不太多.
Oh, by the way,
哦, 顺便问一下,
the Goa'uld Aris wanted us to catch, ...
阿瑞斯想要我们捉拿的那个勾阿呜
he claims to be a Tok'ra named Korra.
他自称是名为阔拉的托克拉 .
Ring a bell?
有印象吗?
Yeah, it does.
是的, 没错.
He said you'd recognise him.
他说你能认出他.
Maybe. We can't let Aris trade a Tok'ra.
可能. 我们不能让 阿瑞斯交易一个托克拉.
Oh, yeah!
哦, 是的!
Way to play hard to get, boys.
各位,原来是欲擒故纵的把戏
Well, give me a little credit.
得了, 给我点信任.
Why's that?
为什么?
Well, I have what I wanted.
好了, 我得到我要的了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表