Oh, nev... never mind. It's something I should tell him myself.
哦,没没事 这些话我该亲自告诉他
Very well.
很好
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
For what?
为什么?
For not adopting you when your parents died.
因为在你父母去世后我没有收养你
You were travelling all over the world.
当时你正在环游世界
It wasn't your fault. I was eight years old. How could it be... ?
这不是你的错 那时我才八岁,怎么可能是我的错?
I am sorry for allowing my obsession to drive me...
很抱歉我的走火入魔让我变得.
to madness.
如此疯狂
Would you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
You can see me?
你能看见我?
Yes, Daniel. I can see you. Why didn't you say something?!
是的,丹尼尔,我能看见你 那你为什么不说出来?
You're not real, so it means nothing.
你不是真实的,所以这无济于事
No! No, no, no, Nick. Nick, I'm real.
不,不,不.尼克,我是真实存在的
I'm real. You're not hallucinating. Hallucinations always say that.
我是真实的,不是你的幻觉 我的幻觉总是这样说
Not this time, Nick.
这次不是,尼克
The skull... the skull did this to me. I'm... I'm trapped.
那个头骨.是那个头骨把我弄成这样的 我我中了招
I'm in another dimension or out of phase
我处于异次元或者异相状态
something. All I know is I need your help.
诸如此类 听着,我需要你的帮助
If you don't help me, I don't know how I'm gonna get home.
如果你不帮我 我不知道我怎么才能回来
So what do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么做?
Sirs, Mr Ballard insisted on seeing both of you immediately.
长官,巴拉德先生坚持要立刻见你们俩
Forgive me.
请原谅
He insisted. Daniel is here.
是他坚持要求的,丹尼尔就在这里
Here? Repeat what I'm saying.
这里? 重复我说的话
I'm standing right beside you. Standing right beside me.
我就站在你旁边 他就站在我旁边
He's lost a few pounds. Jack, don't be an ass.
他有没有变瘦? 杰克,别犯傻了
Jack, don't be an ass.
杰克,别犯傻了
Daniel? Yes!
丹尼尔? 是我
We have to go back to the planet and let the skull finish what it started.
我们必须返回那个星球 让那个头骨完成它引发的一切
We must go back to the planet. Planet?
我们必须返回那个星球 星球?
Uh... not a word, sir. I swear.
哦,我一个字都没提,我发誓
Daniel told me all about the Stargate.
丹尼尔告诉了我关于星门的一切
We must replace the skull on the pedestal
我们必须把头骨放回那个石台
so that the giant aliens will come.
这样那些外星巨人就会出现
Something must have interrupted this process.
肯定发生了什么事打断了这个过程
Uh... Teal'c fired his zat. That's all I can imagine it would be, sir.
呃.提亚克用zat枪开火了 我想只有这种可能了,长官
That's it. That's what interrupted the process.
没错,就是这打断了那个过程
We have to... we have to let it happen. We have to trust it.
我们必须.必须让这个过程继续 我们得有信心
Why didn't you say something sooner?
为什么你不早点说呢 ?
I thought l... I was hearing voices.
我想.我想我是听到了一些声音
It wouldn't have been for the first time.
可这并不是第一次了.
Forgive me, but why are you the only person who can see him?
请原谅, 可为什么只有你一个人可以看到他呢?
Perhaps because I went through the same experience.
可能是因为我有同样的经历
Tell Hammond if we go back now,
告诉哈蒙德将军,如果我们立刻返回
he may see his granddaughter's school play.
他可能还来得及去看他孙女在学校里的表演
General, if we go now,
将军,如果你让我们立刻出发
you may be able to see your granddaughter's play.
你可能还来得及去看你孙女在学校里的表演
I was alone in my office when Kayla phoned.
凯拉给我打电♥话♥的时候 房♥间里没有其它人
Doctor Jackson, ...
呃,杰克森博士
are you absolutely certain you and SG-1 can safely return to the planet?
你可以绝对保证你和SG-1能平安 返回那个星球吗?
Say yes. Yes.
说可以 可以
That's good enough for me, sir.
对我来说足够了,长官
So it wasn't the skull alone that did this.
就是说这不是头骨单独办到的
It was its connection to the cavern?
而是由于它和那个洞穴的某种联♥系♥?
Yes. I think the skull just represents the human form.
是的,我想这个头骨只是代表人类 形态的一种标识
Yes.
是的
Daniel said you should come to make it work?
而且丹尼尔还说你应该和我们 一起去让它运作起来喽?
Wait. I never said that. You're taking advantage of me.
等等,我从没这么说过 你这是在利用我.
Yes.
是的
So this is what you have been doing these past few years?
看来这些年你一直在做这些事吧?
Exploring planets.
.到不同的星球探险
SG-1, you have a go. Maintain radio contact.
SG-1,准备出发 保持无线电联♥系♥
Then, behind that, ...
那么,就在它的后面.
there is another world?
存在着另外一个世界?
You must tell me everything.
你一定要告诉我一切
As soon as we get back, I promise.
我保证一回来就告诉你
After you, Nicholas Ballard.
我在你后面,尼古拉斯 巴拉德
It's just as I remembered it!
这就是我记忆中的地方
This is where they live!
他们就在这里
Now we must wait for the giant aliens.
现在我们必须要等外星巨人出现
That just has a nice ring to it.
那只是个美好的愿望
General Hammond, we're in position. Understood, Colonel. Proceed.
哈蒙德将军,我们到达预定方位 明白,上校,继续
Sir, radiation's climbing again. This is incredible!
长官,辐射值又在升高 太不可思议了!
Daniel said to let it happen.
丹尼尔说顺其自然.
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Sam.
山姆
It worked! O'Neill?
成功了 欧尼尔?
Major Carter?
卡特少校.?
Carter?
卡特?
It appears we're out of phase like Daniel,
看来我们和丹尼尔一样处于异相状态了
but Teal'c isn't.
但提亚克没有变化
Why? You're asking me?
为什么? 你在问我吗?
General Hammond
哈蒙德将军
l was not teleported with the others. Return to base immediately.
我没和其他人一起被传送走 马上返回基地
Holy smoke! Bullwinkle!
神圣的烟雾! 波波鹿(一卡♥通♥人物)诶!
Hello!
你好!
What's your name? Quetlzal coatl.
你叫什么名字? 魁札尔科亚特尔.
Daniel? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend. "
丹尼尔? "敌人的敌人就是朋友"
I know what it's saying. Why is it saying that?
我知道他在说什么,它为什么说这些?
It didn't affect Teal'c. Why?
为什么这一切没影响到提亚克?
Because he's Jaffa.
因为他是贾法.
He's carrying a symbiote. The Goa'uld.
他带有共生体,勾阿呜.
We are enemies of the Goa'uld!
我们都是勾阿呜的敌人
Then you are welcome here.
那么你们在此是受欢迎的.
Keep talking. We're... we're travellers.
继续说 我们是,我们是旅行者
We come in search of friendship.
我们来寻找友谊
We'd like to exchange our knowledge and culture.
我们愿意交流彼此的知识和文化
We accept your proposition.
我们接受你们的建议
You may remain. Me?
你可以留下 我?
Him?
他?
This is not your first time here. You remember!
这不是你第一次来这里了 你还记得.?
There are others among our people who would gladly return.
我们有很多其他人愿意来这里.
No, Daniel. Let me.
不,丹尼尔,让我留下吧.
Nick... This was my life's work.
尼克. 这是我一生的工作
I've been hoping for another chance at this for 29 years!
我期盼得到这个机会已经有29年了!
Please? You just came back into my life.
求你了 可你才回到我的生活中.
I'll be back again.
我还会回来的
Please.
求你了.
Look again into the eyes of the skull.
再对着头骨的眼睛向里看
Well, Nick, ...
好了,尼克.
take notes. I will.
要做记录哦 我会的
You have to tell me everything.
你一定得告诉我一切
I promise.
我保证
Daniel, ...
丹尼尔
l am proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Goodbye, ...
再见
Grandpa.
爷爷
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表