But major is a far cry from colonel. I understand, General.
但少校和上校还有很大差距. 我能理解,将军.
I'm sorry, I don't.
对不起,我不能.
What difference does it make what title she has? The point is...
这和军衔有什么关系? 我指的是
It's all right, Daniel. Really.
这没关系,丹尼尔.真的.
Dismissed.
解散.
I'm proud to join you folks.
很荣幸加入你们.
I hope you'll learn to trust my command
我希望你们能够
as much as you did Colonel O'Neill's.
像信任欧尼尔上校一样相信我的指挥.
I'm sure we will, sir.
我肯定我们会的,长官.
I never trusted Jack's command, but...
我从没真正信任过杰克的指挥,但是
l'm open. That's good.
我不会有偏见的. 那很好.
Then I'll see you at our first briefing.
那么在第一次汇报会议上再见.
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才来?
I didn't think you'd get bored so fast,
老实说,我没想到你这么快就觉得无聊了,
or I would have stayed in town.
也许我该待在镇子上的.
Not quite the student of human behaviour you thought you were?
你以为你真是人类行为学研究者吗?
Are you ready to go?
你准备好走了?
I have some questions. Can't tell you much.
我有些问题. 不能告诉你太多.
You expect me to jump into this operation blind?
你认为我会盲目地淌这潭混水?
Are you interested in my offer or not?
你对我的建议到底有没有兴趣?
I'm interested.
有兴趣.
Good.
很好.
I want to be sure you understand one thing, O'Neill.
我要你确定明白一件事,欧尼尔.
What I'm about to show you is not so much "classified" as it is "secret".
我将要告诉你的不是所谓"机密"而是"绝密".
"Dangerous" would be another word I would use.
"危险"是我想说的另外一个词.
Keep talkin'.
继续.
Understand that, once you see what I'm about to show you, ...
你要明白, 一但你知道了我要告诉你的事情
there is no turning back.
就没有回头路了.
You will have the choice to go along with it... or disappear.
你将只能选择继续或者消失.
Disappear?
消失?
This is your last chance to back out.
这是你最后反悔的机会.
Well, if you promise to cut back on the melodrama, ...
好吧, 如果你保证不再耍把戏
l'll consider crossin' the line.
我会考虑冒这个险.
So, where are we going? Nowhere in particular.
那么, 我们这是去哪? 不去什么特别的地方.
I find being 30,000 feet up
我发现在30,000英尺的高空
greatly reduces the chances of any effective surveillance.
可以减少被监视的可能性.
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
I assume it's one of those Goa'uld communication balls.
我猜是一个勾阿呜的通讯球.
We didn't have to negotiate for it either.
我们也没通过谈判得到它.
Who's "we"? My organisation.
谁是"我们"? 我所在的机构.
NID? Mmm... More of an offshoot.
NID? 嗯.并不只是一个分支机构.
Ah. That sort of says it all, doesn't it?
啊.只能说这么多了,不是吗?
I want you to command a unit.
我想让你领导一支队伍.
There are units? Oh, yes.
还有队伍? 噢, 是的.
Would you like to meet the temporary commander
你想见见这个我希望你来指挥的
of the unit I want you to run?
队伍的临时指挥官吗?
I guess.
我想是的.
Took us a while to figure out
我们花了些时间来弄明白
how to use this without a Goa'uld at the controls.
在没有勾阿呜控制时怎么使用这玩意.
But good old human ingenuity eventually won out.
不过聪明的人类最终胜利了.
Colonel Maybourne. Newman.
梅伯恩 上校. 纽曼.
I'd like you to meet Colonel Jack O'Neill. Retired.
我想让你见见已退役的欧尼尔上校. .
It is a pleasure, sir.
欧尼尔上校,这是我的荣幸,长官.
Read just about all the SG-1 mission briefings...
我才看了SG-1的所有任务简报
and, uh... Well, let's just say your file is very impressive.
并且, 呃好吧,您的有关记录令人影响深刻.
It'd be an honour to serve under your command, Colonel.
能在你的指挥下行动将是一种荣誉,上校.
Hello, Newman.
你好, 纽曼.
You look familiar. Yes, sir. We have met briefly.
你看起来很眼熟. 是的, 长官. 我们曾碰过面.
In a hangar at a Utah landing strip.
在犹他州停机场的一个机库里.
You're who we chased through the other Stargate.
你就是我们追捕的穿越另一个星门的人之一.
That would be me. I apologise about having to return fire, sir.
呃,应该是我. 很抱歉当时我们还击了.长官
Hm.
嗯
Where are you? He's on another planet.
你在哪里? 他在另一个星球上.
Your mission, Newman?
你的任务是什么, 纽曼?
Use any means necessary to acquire technology to help Earth...
使用一切手段获得能帮助我们抵抗勾阿呜
in the battle against the Goa'ulds or other unforeseen aggressors.
以及其他未知侵略者的装备和技术.
You've seen myfile, Newman.
你已经看过我的资料了, 纽曼.
It's only fair I know more about you.
公平起见我应该知道更多关于你的情况
Need-to-know, Colonel.
有必要吗, 上校.
I need to know if I'm to command this unit.
如果我要指挥这个队伍我就需要知道.
You agree to go and take command,
如果你答应去指挥,
I'll give you files on each one of your people.
我会给你每个队员的详细资料.
How about it? You ready for a command
现在,怎么样? 你准备好担任一个
where you can finally achieve...
能实现你和我共同目标的队伍的指挥官了吗?
what you and I both agree needs to be achieved to defend this planet?
实现保卫这个星球的目标.
I never thought I'd agree with you about anything, Maybourne.
我从没想过会和你有任何相同的观点, 梅伯恩.
But yeah.
但是好吧.
I'm ready.
我准备好了.
Major Carter has accepted my command with no problem, sir.
卡特上尉已经无条件接受我的指挥,长官.
But I'm afraid Dr Jackson and the Jaffa have not.
但是恐怕杰克森博士和那个贾法还不行.
Well, maybe if you didn't think of him as "the Jaffa",
恩, 也许你不把他当成是"贾法"
it would be a good start.
会是个好的开始.
Come in.
进来.
Jack, come in.
杰克, 进来.
You know Colonel Makepeace. Yeah.
你认识梅克皮斯上校. 是的.
How's the retirement going? Uh... great.
退役后怎么样? 呃很好.
I retire, I wake up, I retire.
我睡觉,起床,睡觉.
It's... it's a living.
这就是生活.
I'm bored out of my skull, sir.
我实在是无聊死了,长官.
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个.
Something I can help you with? Actually, there is, General.
我能帮你什么吗? 实际上,有的, 将军.
Would you like me to leave, Jack?
我需要离开吗,杰克?
I don't care.
我不介意的.
We're not finished, Colonel Makepeace. I'll make it fast, General.
我们的谈话还没结束, 梅克皮斯上校. 我会快点说的, 将军.
I'm hoping you could grant me one last favour.
我希望你能同意我最后一个请求.
I'm listening.
我在听着.
I want to retire off-world.
我想在别的世界退休.
Jack, I don't know...
杰克, 我不明白是不是我
You remember that woman I told you about on Edora? Laira was her name.
你还记得我和你说过的那个艾朵拉女子吗? 她叫拉莱拉.
Yes. I promised her I'd come back some day.
是的? 我答应过她过我总有一天要回去的.
I'm asking you to help me keep that promise.
我请求你帮我实现那个诺言.
Please.
求你了.
If I agree to do this, you know I can't give you a GDO.
就算我同意你这么做, 你应该知道我不能给你身份识别器.
That means you can never return to Earth through the gate.
这意味着你永远也不能通过星门回到地球.
I understand that, sir.
我明白,长官.
Colonel...
上校
Colonel O'Neill. It is an honour, sir.
欧尼尔上校.非常荣幸,长官.
Newman.
纽曼.
We may look a little ragtag,
我们看起来可能像一群乌合之众,
but we're very good at what we do.
但是我向你保证,我们在工作方面很出色.
Which is... stealing stuff.
是指 偷东西?
Well, acquiring what we need to defend our planet.
恩,得到一切我们需要用来保卫我们 星球的东西.长官
And you measure how good you are by the fact that you've never been caught?
你衡量有多出色的标准就是从未被抓住过吧?
Well, and by the spoils of our missions.
好吧,还有我们执行任务得到的战利品.
Would you care to take a gander at one of our latest acquisitions?
你想看看我们最近的战利品吗?
Sure. I'll take a gander.
当然.我要看看
This way, sir.
这边走, 长官.
What do you think? Just brought it back.
你觉得怎么样?上校 直接带回去就行了.
It's an antigravitation device. Really?
这是一个反重力装置. 真的?
Lieutenant Clare Tobias, sir. Tobias. Jack O'Neill.
克莱尔 托拜厄斯中尉, 长官. 托拜厄斯. 杰克 欧尼尔.
If it's all right, sir,
如果没事的话,长官,
I'll leave you in the lieutenant's very capable hands.
我就先离开了, 中尉会向你详细解释的.
So... tell me about this thing.
那么 和我说说这个东西.
It uses superconducted gyroscopic
它利用超导螺旋效应
action to generate an anti-gravitational field...
来产生反引力场
Stop.
停.
Scientist? Engineer. Why?
科学家? 工程师. 为什么这么问?
You remind me of someone in my old command.
你让我想起我以前的某个队员.
Major Carter. How do you know her?
卡特少校. 你怎么知道她?
She beat me out of a position in the SGC.
她占了我在星门指挥部的位置.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表