There's no way to overcome that. I think there is, sir.
没有办法能解决这个问题 我认为有,长官
And I'm not the one who thought of it. Sokar did.
而且不是由我想到的,是索卡尔 索卡尔?
When he tried to breach the iris by bombarding it with a particle beam.
是的,长官,当他用粒子流轰击 试图破坏虹膜的时候
Particles barely small enough to reintegrate made energy as they decayed.
微粒子恰好还来得及修复虹膜 并在衰减时释放出能量
Which caused the iris to heat up. Exactly. If we could do the same, ...
这使得虹膜升温 正是,如果我们能做同样的事
we could melt the hardened naqahdah
就能把虫洞边缘坚硬的那夸达屏障熔化
and create a pocket of superheated gas.
并产生一团超热气体
Then what? All we have to do is open the gate.
然后呢? 恩,然后我们只需打开星门,长官
The unstable vortex it generates...
那通常会产生不稳定的气流
would be allowed to expand into that pocket
而使气团膨胀,
and create an even larger cavern.
甚至能产生一个足够大的空间
One person might be able to go through, sir, and dig it out.
让一个人可以穿过,长官 然后把星门挖掘出来
I think we can safely assume Teal'c would volunteer, but...
我想我们可以确信提亚克会自愿去,可是
We don't have a particle-beam generator. We'd have to build one.
我们还没有粒子束发生器,长官 我们必须自己做一个
Then you'd better get started.
那你最好马上开始
You, uh... missed evening meal. I brought you something.
哦,你还没吃晚饭 我给你带了些东西
Wasn't hungry.
我还不饿
Well, you gotta be. You've worked all day in the fields.
你会饿的 你在地里工作一整天了
I've got a couple of hours of good light left.
太阳下山前我还能干几小时活
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For what? You can't go home.
为什么? 你不能回家了
It's my fault. No, it's not.
是我的错 不,不是
You working through the night again?
你又要熬夜工作了?
Yeah. Lot of work to do. Thank you.
是啊,太多工作要做了.谢谢
Look, Sam, there's no doubt you are going to solve this, ...
听着,山姆,毫无疑问你可以解决这个问题
but you have to accept the fact it's going to take time.
可是你不得不承认这需要时间
Yeah, well, if I think that way it could take months.
是啊,如果我这么想,可能要花几个月时间
Daniel says the Tollan could have a ship
丹尼尔说陀蓝在明年早些时候
in the vicinity of Edora early next year.
会有一艘飞船在艾朵拉附近
He shouldn't have to wait that long.
他不该等那么久
You miss him.
你想念他
Yeah.
是的
Is this a problem? No.
这是问题所在吗? 不
No, of course not.
不,当然不是
OK.
好的
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Many of us fear the fire rain will come again.
我们很多人害怕火雨会再次出现
Do you? No.
你呢? 不
If Daniel was right, and he always is, ...
如果丹尼尔是对的,他总是对的
it'll be another 150 years before that happens again.
下一次出现是150年后的事了
It's a long time.
是段很长的时间
I was just kinda wondering which direction home was.
我只是有点不确定家的方向在哪
It's this way.
这边
No, I meant... I know what you meant.
不,我是指 我明白你的意思
Come.
来吧
I'd like your company.
我会陪伴在你身边
I don't even like my company right now.
我现在甚至不愿意有人陪伴
You will again.
你会愿意的
Loss is that way.
遗忘是良药
I mourned my husband for 100 days.
我曾为失去丈夫哀悼了100天
I never left my house. I never spoke to anyone.
我不踏出家门一步 也不和任何人说话
After that?
那以后呢?
I left my house.
我走出家门
And I spoke to people.
和别人说话
Walk with me.
跟我走吧
Three months later
三个月后
You left this at home. Oh, yeah. Yeah.
你把这个忘在家里了 噢,是的,是的
Paynan has invited you to evening supper.
佩能邀请你共进晚餐
Why? He doesn't even like me.
为什么?他甚至不喜欢我
He's very grateful for all the help you've given him in rebuilding his home
他很感激你帮他重建家园
I just hammered a few nails.
我只是锤了几个钉子
Well, I made the nails first and then I hammered them, but...
好吧,事实上,我先做了些钉子 然后把它们锤了进去,可是
Still, you've worked very hard. Thank you.
你已经非常辛苦的在干活了,谢谢你
Anything I can do.
只要我能做的
There is something.
有一些事我想跟你说
Yeah? What?
是吗? 什么事?
No. It's too soon. No, come on. Don't... do that.
算了,太快了 哦,拜托,别这样
What?
是什么事?
You'll know when the time comes.
到时候你就知道了
I need a little help here. A hint.
帮个小忙,给个提示
Does that help?
这有帮助吗?
A little.
一点点
Initiating beam-firing sequence... now.
现在开始按顺序发射
Particle beam is operating at 112% of predicted efficiency.
粒子流的工作功率是预期的112%.
How long do we maintain the beam? The longer the better.
粒子流需要维持多久? 越长越好
The important thing will be to dial again quickly as soon as it shuts down.
关键在于当星门一关闭时就立即重新拨号♥
Well, whaddya think?
嗨,觉得如何?
Absolute rotgut.
绝对的劣酒
More, please.
请再来点
What just happened?
刚才发生什么了?
The ancestors guided him to the one they wish him betrothed.
祖先们指引他到一个女子身边 他们希望他和她订婚.
He was peekin'.
他在偷看
What?
什么?
MALP should be arriving at the Edora gate in three... two... one.
遥感勘测仪按倒计时抵达艾朵拉的星门 3,2,1
Receiving telemetry.
收到遥感勘测信♥号♥♥
No, wait. We've lost it. There's no signal. What's happened?
不,等等,失去联♥系♥了,信♥号♥♥消失了 发生什么了?
Transmission interrupt at the source. Play back the visual.
传送信♥号♥♥在源头中断了 回放刚才的图像
Whoa. There. See?
噢,在那,看到没?
The gate is horizontal as you thought, Major Carter.
星门正像你想的那样是水平的 卡特上校
The MALP slipped back through the event horizon.
所以遥感勘测仪只是滑回了虫洞边缘
The vortex will have dug partway to the surface.
这表示气流正在向外冲击
Secure yourself above the event horizon once you're on the other side.
你必须保护自己待在虫洞边缘的上方 提亚克,一旦你到达另一边
You'll have to carry everything you need. I understand.
你还要带齐你需要的所有东西 我明白
I hope you do, son.
希望你明白了,孩子
Because if you fail to dig your way to the surface,
如果你不能挖掘到地表外
this will be a one-way trip.
就会有去无回
Garan? Just us.
伽蓝? 就我们俩
Ah...
呃
Well, apparently I should expect a massive headache tomorrow.
哦,显然明天还有一大堆令人头疼的事等着我
So I should... get a head start.
所以我得做好准备
Do you remember when I told you there was something you could do for me?
还记得我说过要你为我做一些事吗?
I want you to give me a child.
我想要你给我个孩子
A child.
孩子?
I wanted to be patient.
我一直耐心等待
I wanted to wait until you had let go of the life you left behind.
我想一直等到你可以丢开以前的生活
Until you knew that you belonged with us.
一直等到你明白你属于我们
Tonight... I see it in your eyes.
今晚,我在你眼中看到了这些
Laira...
拉莱拉
You should know...
你应该明白
a part of me is never gonna let go of what I left behind.
我的一部分永远也丢不开以前的生活
Well...
哦
That's not the part I want.
那不是我想要的那部分
Crap.
妈的
She is a fine woman.
她是个好女人
Yes, she is.
是的,她是
Took you long enough to see that. I was afraid you were going blind.
你花了那么久才发现 我还担心你瞎了眼呢
No. If I've gone blind, ...
不,如果我瞎了
it's from whatever we were drinking last night.
那也是因为我们昨晚喝的那些东西
Tolka.
那叫透卡
Has a bite to it. Yeah. Yeah.
头有点痛 是,是呀
General Hammond, I have secured myself on the other side.
哈蒙德将军 我已经在这边保护好自己了
Understood, Teal'c.
明白,提亚克
I will begin immediately.
我立即开始
Goin' somewhere with that stuff? I thought you might not need these.
带那些东西去哪? 我只是以为你不需要这些了
Well, hang on. Some of that's pretty good. The jacket is, uh...
哦,等等.有些可是好东西 这夹克就是哦
Does it remind you of home?
它让你想起家乡了?
Toss it.
扔了它
Are you sure?
你确信?
Yeah.
是的
What's your progress, Teal'c?
进展怎么样?提亚克
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表