You are so smart, Samantha. I love that about you!
你太聪明啦, 萨曼莎. 我喜欢这点!
Carter?
卡特?
The technology implanted in our brains, sir.
是输置入我们大脑的技术, 长官.
We're looking at a visual communication interface:
我们正在看到的是某种可视通信界面,
controlled hallucination.
受控制的幻像
So...
因此
I...
我是
Uh... What? He gets confused!
什么? 他有点糊涂了!
By the way, who is Mary Steenburgen?
顺便问一下,玛丽 斯汀伯根(一美国演员)是谁?
This is incredible. I mean, the devices must be linked somehow.
真难以置信. 我是说,这些装置一定是联接在一起的
Dr Fraiser said they're emitting a small EM field - Iike radio frequencies.
弗雷泽博士说它们发射出微量的电磁场 就象无线电频率一样.
The devices in our brain are some sort of wireless computer network?
你是说我们脑子里的装置类似于 某种电脑无线网络?
Yeah, an incredibly sophisticated one,
是的, 它更不可思议更复杂,
able to work over significant distances.
显然有效工作距离非常远.
We were all drawn to the commissary
这就是当欧尼尔上校吃甜点的时候
when Colonel O'Neill was eating dessert.
我们都被吸引过去的原因
He can make us do stuff? No, never.
他能驱使我们做事? 不,决不.
In spite of what you're thinking, never.
不管你们怎么想, 决不会.
But you can make suggestions, can't you?
但你能给出建议,不是吗?
And enhance our sensory perception. Like making things taste better.
并增强我们的感官体验知觉. 就像让东西变得更美味.
Well, didn't it? Well, why not?
啊,难道不是吗? 哦,为什么不呢?
I mean, he's tapped into our brains. He's making us all see and hear him.
我是说, 他连接着我们的脑子. 他使我们能看到和听到他.
Boring! By the way, who decorated this room?
无聊!问一下 这房♥间是谁装♥修♥的?
It is so plain!
太寒碜啦!
Don't tell me your whole planet's like this. Not the whole planet!
不要告诉我你们的整个星球都这样. 不是整个星球都这样!
Hey, couldn't we go someplace else - that's not here?
嘿,我们不能去别处转转吗? 别老呆在这儿.
Someplace, y'know...
别处, 你们明白吧
that's not here?
别老呆在这儿!
Um... Kree!
可里!
Anywhere. Boring.
随便哪儿都行.无聊.
OK. So what does he look like?
好吧. 那么他看起来像什么?
A famous tenor.
一个著名男高音.
What's this?
这是什么?
And you're seeing the exact same thing at the exact same time?
你们同时看到了同样的东西?
Yep.
是的.
What is this? It's a defibrillator.
这是什么? 这是心脏除颤器.
Ahhh, interesting. Thank you.
啊, 有意思. 谢谢你.
Is it... defibrillating... now?
它正在工作吗?
He, um... it seems to crave new experiences.
他, 呃 它似乎渴望新的体验.
The paddles administer a shock to people
使用电极电击来急救
whose hearts are beating irregularly.
那些心律不齐的人.
Ah! And then they feel better? Does it feel good? Does it hurt?
啊! 然后他们就会觉得好点吗? 感觉不错吧? 不痛吗?
Woo! It hurts! I would think so.
喔! 痛! 我也这么认为.
Let's try it. No, I don't think so.
让我们试试. 不,我不这么想.
Why not? It's not gonna kill you, is it? Or is it?
为什么不? 又不会杀了你,对吧? 还是会 ?
It talks to you?
它在和你们交谈?
It's experiencing things through us,
我想它在通过我们体验事物,
using our senses to collect information.
利用我们的感觉来搜集信息.
Try the paddles.
试试这个电击器.
So do you experience any... physi... cal sensations?
那么你们有任何生理感觉吗?
Hey!
嘿!
Teal'c! Will you loosen up?
提亚克! 放松点好吗?
Hey... I'm loose.
嘿!我很放松.
He doesn't have total control over us. Just the power of suggestion.
他并没有完全控制我们. 只有提出建议的能力.
He can also enhance our enjoyment of experiences in order to motivate us.
他似乎能增强我们特定的感官享乐知觉 来激发我们的欲望.
Really?
真的?
He's unresponsive to direct questioning. No. No, that's not true.
他对直接了当的问题反应迟钝. 不,不,这不是真的.
I'm picking your brains. You can pick mine.
我知道你们在想什么.你们也可以知道我在想什么.
I'll tell you anything.
想知道什么,我都会告诉你们.
Ask me. Ask me anything. What? What?
问啊,随便问点什么.什么呢?什么呢?
How do we remove you from our brains? Oh... Except that!
告诉我们怎么把你从我们脑子里除去? 噢除此之外!
Duh! You said anything.
咄! 你说"随便什么".
Why do you wanna remove me from your brains?
等下,为什么你们想把我从脑中除掉?
I'm in your brains.
你们不明白吗,我在你们的脑子里.
I know you like me. You can't fool me.
我知道你们喜欢我.不管你们想怎样 你们别想骗我.
No, Urgo. We don't like you.
不, 厄钩. 我们不喜欢你.
Oh, admit it, tough guy. A smidgen? No smidgen.
噢,就承认吧, 顽固的家伙.一点点? 一点都没有.
I wouldn't blame you. I have endearing qualities.
我不会怪你的. 我有很多可爱之处.
He will not cooperate, O'Neill. Why, you... !
他不会合作的, 欧尼尔. 哦,你们!
Years from now, when you think of me, you'll say...
从现在起数年内, 当你们想起我时, 你们会说
"How did I ever get along without that wonderful constant companion?"
"哦,我怎么能离开那个完美的伙伴呢?"
Woof.
低音.
Years from now? Woof?
从现在起数年? 低音?
There is no way to remove me from your brains. Forget about it.
不可能把我从你们脑子里除去的. 放弃吧.
What are you doing there in the first place?
你在我们脑子里的首要任务是什么?
Well... She got it. You got it.
呃 她知道. 你知道.
I'm here to learn. I'm here to experience your world.
我来这儿学习. 我来这儿体验你们的世界.
So we've been tagged
所以我们被牵着鼻子走
like we do with wild animals when we wanna study them.
就好象我们驯服野生动物时所做的那样.
We are not wild animals. Speak for yourself, big fella.
我们不是野生动物. 替你自己说话, 大家伙.
Hang on a second.
等一下.
The race who created you and put these things in our brains.
那创造了你并把你放到我们脑子 里的种族.
They're gonna want the information you're collecting.
他们想得到你搜集的某些信息.
I suppose. So how do they get it?
我想是的. 那他们又如何得到这些信息呢?
You don't wanna know. Let's say I do.
你不会想知道的. 我想知道.
You will never have to find out.
你永远不必知道.
Aren't you programmed?
难道你不是被编好的程序吗?
I mean, how can you defy your creators?
我的意思是, 你怎么能违抗你的创造者呢?
Because they're evil, scary evil,
因为他们是邪恶的, 真的十分邪恶,
and we don't want anything to do with them.
我们不该为他们做任何事.
If we contact whoever created the technology...
那么如果我们能联♥系♥到发明这项科技的人
That would be bad. Very bad.
那一定非常糟. 非常糟.
Why should we listen to you? OK.
我们为什么要听你的? 好吧.
I know you only like me a little bit,
我知道你们只有一点点喜欢我,
but I like you a lot and I do not want you to die.
但我非常喜欢你们,不想看着你们去死.
Die? Yes, as in dead. They're gonna kill ya.
死? 是的,就是死. 他们会杀了你们.
They open your brains with a giant can-opener, ...
他们会用一个巨大的开罐器来打开你们的脑子
and then they scoop me out with a big scoopy thing.
然后用一个巨大的汤勺一样的东西把我铲出来.
That's how it works.
就是这么回事.
It's death... or me.
要么死要么留着我.
Me or death. You have to decide.
要么留着我,要么死. 你们自己决定.
Me... or death.
选我 或者死亡.
Well?
恩?
We're thinking.
我们在考虑.
Me me me me me-me me me-me
我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我
Me, me, me me me
我 我 我 我 我
Me me me me me-me-me
我 我 我 我 我 我 我
Me-me me-me me me me me-me me
我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我
Will you stop it? Jeez!
你可以停下来吗? 呀!
Please.
请.
So this technology is living vicariously through you.
就是说这个技术是通过你们来体验喽.
I say we risk it all and go back to the planet.
我说我们得冒险回到那个星球上去.
What if he's telling the truth about his creators?
如果他所说的关于他的创造者的事是真的呢?
There's no way to get him out of us here. No. No way.
没办法把他从我们脑子里取出来,对吗? 没有,没办法.
No. See? She knows.
没有. 看?她知道.
Maybe there's another way. I haven't studied the technology, ...
也许有其他的办法. 我还没有充足的时间去研究这项技术,
but I can figure out how to turn him off. Turn me off?
但我至少能努力找出办法关掉他. 关上我?
Please. Don't waste your time. It's impossible!
请. 你们在浪费时间.那是不可能的!
Hey! I got an idea. Why don't we play hide-and-seek?
嘿! 我有个主意. 我们为什么不玩捉迷藏呢?
You hide and I'll, you know...
你们藏起来,然后我你们知道
I'm not gonna cheat. You know, cos I have... But I'm not...
我不想骗你们. 你们知道, 因为我已经 但我不能
One, two, three...
一, 二, 三
Whatever you need, Major. Dismissed. Thank you.
你会得到你需要的一切,少校.解散. 谢谢.
six, seven, eight, ...
六, 七,八,
nine, ten.
九,十.
I don't have time to play, Urgo. I don't care if I'm "it".
我没有时间陪你玩,厄钩. 我才不管我是不是"它".
I have work to do!
因为我还有事要做!
No, I am not hungry. Go eat pie with Colonel O'Neill.
不, 我不饿. 去和欧尼尔上校吃馅饼吧.
I'm very busy right now. Major.
我现在非常忙. 少校.
Hi. I was just talking to Urgo, sir. I see.
嗨. 我正在同厄钩说话, 长官. 我看到了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表