Sam, you haven't said two words since... since the accident.
山姆,自从那次意外后,你几乎没怎么说话
Your brother's made it pretty clear how he feels.
你哥哥很清楚的表达了他的感受
He blames you. I blame myself.
他恨你 我恨我自己
Your work has always been more important than us.
你的工作一直比我们重要
You know that's not true.
你知道这不是真的
I don't want you to forgive me. I don't know if I could accept that yet.
我不奢求你的原谅 我不知道我是否能得到你的原谅
I just want you to understand.
我只是想让你明白
You were supposed to pick Mom up. You were late.
我们一直期望你和妈妈重归于好 一切都太晚了
She took a cab. There was an accident. I understand.
她上了一辆出租车 出了车祸,我就知道这些
I couldn't have known it would happen. But Mom is dead.
我没有想到会发生那种事情 可是妈妈死了
Nothing I say or do can change that.
不管我说什么,做什么,已经于事无补
All I can do is make sure the things she loved the most don't die with her.
我现在能做的就是尽量保证 不让她最心爱的东西随她一起而去
Sam, without you and your brother, my life is over.
山姆,没有你和你的哥哥, 我的生命等于结束了
Nothing else means more to me.
其它事情对我来说已经没有意义
Don't forgive me.
不用原谅我
Just tell me one day we'll be OK.
只要告诉我有一天我们会好起来的
He blames you. I blame myself.
他恨你 我恨我自己
But Mom is dead. Just tell me one day we'll be OK.
可是妈妈死了 只要告诉我有一天我们会好起来的
Just tell me one day we'll be OK.
只要告诉我有一天我们会好起来的
No.
不
I forgave you long ago.
我早就原谅你了
Why am I stuck in this? The same memory over and over.
我为什么深陷于此? 相同的回忆反复出现
I guess if we never had this conversation,
我猜如果我们没有这次谈话的话
neither one of us would be in this mess.
我们两就不会像现在这样搞得一团糟,是吗?
I would have gone on hating you and the military.
我会继续恨你和军队
I never would have got involved in the Stargate programme.
我也不会加入星际之门计划
You would have died of cancer.
你会死于癌症
Sam, I am dying. What?
山姆,我要死了 什么?
I'm dying right now... dying right now.
我就要死了我就要死了
Only you can save me.
只有你能救我
Tell me how to get home. What?
告诉我怎么回家? 什么?
Tell me the way home, to Earth.
告诉我回家的方法,回地球
No, wait.
不不,等等
This is not right.
这不对
You'll lose me for ever if you don't tell me the iris codes.
如果你不告诉我打开虹膜的密♥码♥ 你会永远失去我的
This is not real. Tell me.
这不是真的 告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me! No!
告诉我 不
Tell me how to penetrate the Earth's Stargate.
告诉我如何穿越地球上的星门
Tell me now... or I will kill your father.
立刻告诉我,否则我杀了你♥爸♥爸
Teal'c, this is your god, Apophis.
提亚克,我是你的神, 阿波菲斯
Risen from the fires ofNetu.
自内图的烈火中重生
The fate ofyour friends will be pleasant compared to
你朋友们的命运
what I have planned for you.
要比我给你计划的乐观
It was then that I realised
那时我意识到
they would not be able to execute the escape plan.
他们无法完成逃离计划
I entered hyperspeed to avoid the gliders that had detected me.
我进入超高速以躲避已经发现我的滑翔机
You must have run the engines at full power to make the journey so quickly.
你肯定让超空间引擎全速运转来 加快航行速度
The situation was urgent.
情况紧急
I understand your desire to report
我理解你希望尽快
Sokar's planned attack on the System Lords...
把索卡尔攻击系统统治者
as soon as possible.
的消息通知我们的心情
It may prove invaluable.
这个消息的价值无可估量
I have come seeking assistance to rescue my friends and your fellow Tok'ra.
我是来寻找援助去救我的朋友 和你们的托克拉伙伴的
I believe Sokar will soon learn that Apophis has eliminated Bynarr...
我相信索卡尔很快就会知道 阿波菲斯已经杀了拜纳尔
and will take action to restore control.
他会采取行动恢复控制
Wait here. I will consult the High Council
在这等会儿.我要去请示最高委员会
and return shortly with a course of action.
很快就带着行动方针回来
Ow! God... !
喔,天哪
Major Carter was most forthcoming.
卡特少校十分合作
She didn't tell you squat.
她什么也不会告诉你的
By the way, I won't either.
顺便说一句,我也不会
You're not here to provide information. You are here for my amusement.
你来这儿不是提供信息的 你是来让我消遣的
Oh! God, no!
噢,天哪,不
All right, all right, all right...
好了,好了,好了
Charlie!
查理
You must be dying to quench your thirst.
只有死亡才能满足你的愿望
Argh! Oh, God!
啊!噢,天哪
Dad?
爸爸?
He's, uh... not so good, but he's still with us.
他不太好,不过他还和我们在一起
Apophis said he was gonna kill him.
阿波菲斯说要杀了他
No. He, uh... he brought you back and took Jack.
没有 他把你送回来,带走了杰克
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
They gave me something called the Blood of Sokar.
他们让我喝了一些叫索卡尔之血的东西
It is legendary.
那是个传说
A strong narcotic that can cause very realistic hallucinations.
是一种能引起非常逼真幻觉的强效迷幻剂
I'm pretty sure I didn't give anything up.
我非常肯定我什么也没说
Sam?
山姆?
I'm here.
我在这儿
I'm here. Sam, I hate to sound negative here...
我在这儿 山姆,我不想说些消极的话
Shh. Save your strength.
嘘,你得保存体力
I don't think I'm gonna make it. No.
我想我可能挺不过去了 不
That is unacceptable.
不能这样想
Think about seeing your grandchildren again.
想想再次见到你的孙子
Don't make me have to explain this to them.
别让我不得不向他们解释这些
Martouf... if they come for you...
玛图夫如果他们要对付你
I have endured torture before. This is like nothing you could imagine.
以前我忍♥受过折磨 这和你想像的完全不同
Everything seems real.
一切都像是真的
Feelings, sensations.
那种感觉,那些情感
It's like you're actually there in your own past.
就像你真正回到你的过去一样
And then suddenly everything seems wrong.
然后突然发现所有事都不对了
Your mind gets all twisted.
你的思绪乱糟糟一团
Just don't let Apophis use Jolinar against you.
不要让阿波菲斯用尧力纳打倒你
How could he?
他怎么能?
You must be angry about what Jolinar had to do to escape from here.
你一定会对尧力纳为了逃出这里 所做过的事情感到愤慨
Martouf, ...
玛图夫
she loved you.
她爱你
Charlie! Sorry I'm late.
查理? 抱歉,我来晚了
I stopped to get you somethin'. You in there?
我中途停下来给你带了一些东西 你在那吗?
You're dead! You're dead!
你死了!你死了!
Where'd you get that?
你从哪儿得到那东西的?
Jeff Eisen gave it to me. It's a water gun.
杰夫 艾仁给我的,只是把玩具水枪
It doesn't matter. You have a gun.
没关系 你有把枪
That's different. Why?
那可不一样 为什么?
Charlie... Charlie!
查理查理
Where you goin'?!
你要去哪?
Inside. Wait a minute. I got you somethin'.
里面 等一下,我给你样东西
Come on. We'll play some catch. This is not what happened, Dad.
快点,我们来玩传接球 这并未发生过,爸爸
You're changing everything just to make it better.
你正在改变一些事情 只是想让一切好起来
I know.
我明白
Can't we just play catch?
我们不能只是玩传接球吗?
What happened is you got mad at me and I went inside.
事实上你对我发了脾气, 然后我走进了屋子
Two weeks from now, I shot myself with your gun.
两星期前 我用你的枪对着自己开枪你的枪
We never played catch today and we never will.
我们不会再玩传接球了 永远不会
Why?
为什么?
Why can't we just play catch?
为什么我们不能只是玩玩传接球呢?
I'll play... if you tell me... if you tell me.
要我玩的话除非你告诉我除非你告诉我
What do you wanna know? I'll tell you anything.
你想知道什么? 我会告诉你任何事
Tell me how you made contact with the Asgard.
告诉我你是怎样和阿斯加德联♥系♥的
the Asgard.
阿斯加德
What? You represented Earth in the talks...
什么? 你代表地球参加了
between the Asgard and the System Lords.
阿斯加德与系统统治者的谈判
How'd you know that? It's OK, Dad. You can tell me.
你是怎么知道的? 好了,爸爸,你可以告诉我
Tell me the address of the Asgard home world.
告诉我阿斯加德母星的地址
I don't know it.
我不知道
The world where the ancients' knowledge was downloaded into your brain.
告诉我你获得古人知识的那个世界的地址
That was cool, wasn't it?
那很酷,不是吗?
You can't know that.
你不可能知道这些
This isn't you. Sure it is.
这不是你 当然是
Come on, Dad. We'll have a catch.
快点,爸爸,我们会去玩传接球
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表