You're a pain in the mikta!
你真是个让人讨厌的mikta!
Neck? No.
他说脖子? 不是.
What about me? You?
那我(的价值)呢? 你?
I'll be happy with a day's rations.
能有一天的补给我就感到满意了.
Oh, a day's rations... Trade you.
哦, 一天的定量补给 卖♥♥了你(才有的).
If we know our worth,
如果我们知道自己的价值,
maybe we can offer something for our freedom.
也许我们能提供一些东西来换回我们的自♥由♥.
Done.
好了.
Good. Back over there.
很好. 回到那边.
Dr Jackson is right.
杰克森博士是对的.
There is something you can do.
你们能做点事情.
Let's hear it.
洗耳恭听.
You help me capture a Goa'uld...
你们帮我抓一个勾阿呜
and I'll let you go.
我就放了你们
He's worth that much?
他的价值很高?
Twice as much as all of you together.
值你们总和的两倍.
Twice? Twice.
两倍? 两倍.
What, are you gonna argue?
你们同意了吗?
Why do you need our help anyway?
为什么你需要我们的帮助?
I take help whenever I can.
我总是乐于接受帮助.
This injury is gonna take time to heal.
这个伤需要花时间去康复.
I don't have that luxury.
可我浪费不起时间.
Sokar can figure out everything I can figure out.
索卡尔能推断出我合计出的一切
If I want to trade Kel'tar back to Sokar,
如果我想用凯欧塔和索卡尔交易,
I gotta get to him first.
我得先抓住他.
How do we know we can trust you?
为什么我们要相信你?
My word is good on over 2,000 planets.
我在超过2,000个行星上信誉良好.
There are billions.
可有数亿计的星球.
It would appear we have no choice.
我们别无选择.
Yes. Choiceless.
是啊. 没的选.
I mean, guys, come on!
我的意思是,那就干吧!
What's the big deal? It's a Goa'uld!
那是什么大人物?只是个勾阿呜!
I hate Goa'uld. You hate 'em.
我恨勾阿呜.你恨他们.
Everybody hates Goa'ulds.
每个人都恨勾阿呜.
Yeah, OK. We'll do it.
好.我们干了.
Good.
很好.
You and you come with me.
你,还有你跟我走.
You two stay here.
你们两个呆在这.
Wait a minute...
等一会
Uh-uh. Uh-uh-uh...
嗯-嗯. 嗯-嗯-嗯
Choiceless?
没得选择?
You see, that's why I like you.
瞧,这就是我喜欢你的原因.
You're quick. Let's go.
速度快点. 我们走.
Oh, yeah.
哦, 是.
You trust me... I trust you.
你相信我我相信你.
What's that?
那是什么?
Drink.
饮料.
So what exactly do you have in mind
关于这次勾阿呜的抓捕行动
regarding the capture of this Goa'uld?
你是怎么个精确考虑的?
What was his name? Kevlar?
他叫什么来着? 凯夫拉尔?
Kel'tar.
(波克) 凯欧塔.
You two are gonna surrender to him.
你们二个准备向他投降.
That's a bad plan.
真是个糟糕的计划.
What if he shoots first and takes prisoners later?
如果他在俘获我们前就射击怎么办?
That's your problem. Let's go.
那就是你们的问题了.走吧.
You know, if you really were
你看, 如果你真的是
the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, ...
这个银河系最伟大的赏金猎人,
you'd grab that Goa'uld yourself
你就该自己去抓勾阿呜,
and turn us all in.
把我们都放了.
And miss the chance of
错过观看伟大的
watching the great Jack O'Neill in action?
杰克 欧尼尔行动的机会?
Do you want to know how I became
你想知道我是如何成为
the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy?
这个银河系中最伟大的赏金猎人吗?
More than life itself.
珍惜生命胜过一切?
I'm the greatest because I'm alive.
我之所以是最伟大的,是因为我还活着.
That's it. Period.
就这么简单,无他
I'm not greedy. If I can catch
我不贪心. 如果我可以抓到
a Goa'uld equipped with fancy toys...
一个 装备着奇特玩意的勾阿呜
without risking my neck, ...
又不用冒生命危险
that's a damn good compromise.
这真是太好不过了
Fancy toys?
奇特的玩意?
Just gotta shoot 'em with a zat'n'ktel.
只需用冉特尼可泰欧枪射击他们.
OK. Found a flaw in your plan.
好. 你的计划有一个破绽.
What's that?
什么?
Well, we're exactly one zat gun
除了实际"拥有"一把zat枪外,
short of actually having a zat gun.
我们还真是有把zat枪 (意思是:事实上我们没有zat枪)
A zat gun? Drop the "n'ktel".
zat枪? 你省略了"n'ktel".
I guess it does save a bit of effort.
我猜这能派上点用处.
You're giving me a working zat gun?
你给了我一把能用的zat枪?
If it didn't work it wouldn't do you any good.
如果它不能用的话就无益于你.
I'm trusting you.
我信任你.
Jack, he disabled the DHD
杰克, 他破坏了拨号♥装置,
and Sam said we can't fly that ship all the way home.
山姆说我们无法靠那艘飞船飞回家.
So we'll fly it to a closer planet with a Stargate.
所以我们会飞到一个拥有星门的较近星球.
Good thinking. It happens.
好注意啊. 的确是.
Well, this is the place.
好,到了.
Yeah. How do you open that door?
好了,怎么开门?
It opened when he said that word.
当他说那个词的时候它就打开了.
Voice-activated. What was the word?
声控的.是什么词?
Uh, "bark" something.
嗯, "bark"之类的.
Almond bark, Barcalounger, Beetlejuice!
杏仁夹心巧克力, 懒人椅, 阴间大♥法♥师!
"Barkna. " It was "barkna".
"Barkna."应该是"barkna".
If it was "barkna" the door would be opening.
如果是"barkna"的话, 门会打开的.
This was your idea. You're the linguist.
都是你的主意. 可你是语言学家.
I don't remember. Try!
我不记得了. 试试!
Well, I said "Can we talk about this?"
好的, 我说"我们能商量一下吗?"
He said "Inside".
他说"进去".
I said "Inside what?" He said... ?
我说"进哪儿?",他说?
He said "Barokna"!
他说"巴若克纳"!
Gesundheit.
(欧尼尔) 祝你健康.
OK, he opened the door by pressing a combination of...
好, 他输入一组密♥码♥打开了门
Teal'c? O'Neill?
提亚克? 欧尼尔?
How do you open this?
该怎么打开门?
The six symbols on the pad.
在面板上有六个符号♥按键.
You must enter the correct combination of five.
你必须输入正确的五位密♥码♥.
How many combinations could there be?
那得有多少种组合啊?
Oh, boy. Yeah.
惨了. 是啊.
Listen, in the meantime,
听着,
tell me how to fly this thing.
告诉我怎么把这玩意飞起来.
First, locate the main steering console.
(提亚克) 首先, 找到主控台.
Daniel, ...
丹尼尔,
would you come here a moment?
过来下好吗?
What do you think this is?
你觉得这是什么?
Looks like a countdown. Of course it is!
像一个倒计时. 当然是了!
Oh, Teal'c,
哦, 提亚克,
would these ships have any kind of self-destruct mechanism?
这些船会有某种自毁装置吗?
It is possible.
有可能.
We just lost a digit.
倒计时减少了一个数字.
Of course we did.
当然是.
Oh, boy.
惨了!
So, Teal'c,
那么, 提亚克,
how does one override the self-destruct?
怎么阻止这个自毁装置?
Open the cowling in the centre console.
打开中心控制台的外罩.
There should be three delmacs.
应该有三个水晶
Crystals. There should be three crystals.
水晶. 应该有三个水晶.
There's two. The middle one's missing.
只有两个. 中间那个没了.
We're missing one!
我们消耗了一格时间了!
Then you cannot override the self-destruct.
那你就无法阻止自毁装置了.
Just lost another digit.
(电流声) 倒计时又减少了一个数字.
Aris must have the other crystal.
另外一个水晶肯定在阿瑞斯那.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表