On behalf of the citizens of Orban, ...
代表奥尔班的市民,
l'd like to thank you
我衷心感谢你们
for the experience you have given me and to my people.
为我和我的人♥民♥提供的经验.
I have learned much in my time here. So have we.
我在这里的时间里,我学到了很多. 我们同样学到很多.
We received a transmission from Orban.
我们接收到一个奥尔班来的信♥号♥♥.
Kalan asked for all of you to go there.
卡兰请你们所有的人去那儿.
Is something wrong? You'll find out when you get there.
发生了什么事情? 你们到那里就知道了.
Thank you for coming!
感谢你们的到来!
What's wrong? Oh, nothing is wrong! I will show you!
发生什么事了? 哦,没什么!我带你们去看一个地方!
Come.
(卡兰) 过来.
Look!
看!
Isn't it wonderful?
这是不是很神奇?
Solen... Solen.
叟棱 叟棱.
Colonel O'Neill, this is my son Tomin. I am teaching him.
欧尼尔上校,这是我的儿子透们. 我正在教他.
All of the past Urrone children will now learn...
所有曾是呜龙的孩子们 现在都在学习
in the "old-fashioned way", as you might say.
通过"老式的方法", 正如你们说的.
He will know all that you have done for Orban.
他将知道你们为奥尔班所做的一切.
Oh, l... I drew this for you.
哦,我我画了这个给你们.
To express my gratitude.
以表达我的感谢.
Isn't that... Me!
那是 我画的!
Kalan, when did all this start?
卡兰, 这些事是什么时候开始发生的?
Last night, after Merrin's Averium.
昨晚,在麦玲的艾伐瑞姆之后.
She must have known this would happen.
她一定知道会发生这一切的.
This... is what she learned.
这是她学到的东西.
Colonel.
上校.
Hi, Merrin.
嘿, 麦玲.
OK.
好啦.
I guess we'll just have to get to know one another all over again.
(叹息) 我猜我们得重新开始认识彼此.
You're right. What was I thinking?
你是对的.我在想什么呢?
Have you ever seen a dog?
你曾经见到狗吗?
Dogs are my favourite people.
狗是我喜欢的东西.
Some have tails, some don't.
一些有尾巴, 一些没有.
There are a lot of purple dogs...
有很多紫色的狗
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表