Teal'c, this is Daniel.
提亚克,这是丹尼尔.
We need you. Do you copy?
我们需要你.收到了吗?
I copy.
收到.
This way!
这边!
The ring device on the ship should locate the path
玛图夫说船上的传送环装置能定位
the matter stream will take.
物质流的通道这能让
I will be in position.
我会到达指定位置.
Oh, hell.
噢, 该死的.
It's gone. The key that activates the rings is gone.
糟了.激活传送环的钥匙不见了.
Where was the key to be inserted?
钥匙应该插在哪里?
Over here.
这里.
Can you make it work?
你能让它工作吗?
It will take time.
需要一点时间.
Take all you need.
抓紧时间.
Teal'c, we're almost ready.
提亚克, 我们差不多准备好了.
Teal'c, do you copy?
提亚克,你收到了吗?
We gotta go. Almost.
我们得走了. 差不多了.
Get ready!
准备好!
Teal'c!
提亚克!
He's not responding.
提亚克没有回应.
He said he'd be there.
他说他会在那里的,不是吗?
If he is not... He'll be there.
如果他不在 他会在那里的.
Move away!
走开!
OK.
好了.
Kneel before Na'onak!
向乃厄纳克下跪!
You shall call me Na'onak no longer.
你们不会再叫我乃厄纳克了.
From this day forth, ...
从此以后,
l will reclaim my real name:
我将用回我的真实姓名:
Apophis.
阿波菲斯.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表