剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
by the control tower.
被控制塔接管了
Zeb, you and Sabine finish refueling.
泽布 你和莎宾把燃料补充完
I'll take care of the tower.
我去搞定那座塔
Rex, you're with me.
雷克斯 你跟我来
Stop your complaining. This is the last one.
别抱怨了 这是最后一架了
Then we'll leave.
完事了我们就离开
Zeb!
泽布
Lieutenant!
少校
Go help 'em! I got this.
去帮他们 这边交给我
Yes, yes, you go help them.
对 对 你去帮他们
We will look for a ship.
我们去找一艘飞船
I mean, help Ezra.
我的意思是 去帮埃兹拉
Ghost to Spectre-6. You missed check-in.
幽灵号♥呼叫鬼魂6号♥ 你没报到
Where are you?
你在哪里
Hey! Still in the Yarma system, Hera.
还在亚尔马星系 赫拉
Yeah, no. Getting some great recon.
噢 不 还在侦察
So busy. No time to talk. Bridger out.
太忙了 没时间聊 布里杰完毕
It appears Commander Bridger's recon mission
似乎布里杰指挥官的侦察任务
has turned into a recovery operation.
已经变成了回收行动
Sir, we had better mobilize the fleet.
长官 我们最好调动舰队
Indeed.
没错
Kanan?
凯南
Ezra's in trouble. Let's go.
埃兹拉有麻烦了 我们走
It's good to have you back.
你能归队 真好
Oh! You want some more, you lousy clanker?
还嫌不够吗 你这吵哄哄的铁皮罐头
I'll show you more!
我再给你点儿颜色瞧瞧
That tears it!
我受够了
Get off!
下去
Rex! Rex!
雷克斯 雷克斯
Partner! I will stay here and guard the shuttle
搭档 我留在这里 守住穿梭机
in case we need a quick escape.
以防要迅速刻开溜
You do that.
拜托你了
I assure you, Governor, we will capture these rebels momentarily.
我向您保证 总督 我们马上就能抓住这些叛匪
I hope so, Titus,
我也希望如此 泰特斯
but know I will be there soon to reinforce you.
但我很快就会前来支援你
You? You?
是你 是你
Last time we met, you were captain of
上次我们见面的时候 你还是
a top-secret Star Destroyer.
一艘绝密歼星舰的舰长
Now you run a junkyard?
而现在你就管个垃圾场
Your capture and execution
只要抓住你 把你处决
will mean my return to ranking status.
我就会回到上级地位
Yeah, get ready for another demotion.
是啊 准备好再次降职吧
I'm asking nicely. Unlock those bombers now.
我友善地说一遍 现在就解锁那些轰炸机
Sorry, but I've sabotaged the control unit.
抱歉 我破坏了控制单元
The only way to unlock the bombers is to cut power to the entire station.
解锁轰炸机的唯一方法就是切断整个回收站的能源
Okay.
好啊
Wait! If you disable the power,
等等 如果你切断能源
this station will drop to a fiery destruction.
这个回收站就会坠落烧毁
You would doom us and your friends for a few old ships?
就为了几艘旧船 你就让我们和你的伙伴们陷入绝境吗
I believe in my friends. They'll be fine.
我相信我的伙伴们 他们会没事的
You, not so much.
你 就不一定了
Better get going.
你最好跑快点
Evacuate now!
立即撤离
The bombers are unlocked.
轰炸机解锁了
Spectre-5 to Spectre-6. What was that blast?
鬼魂5号♥呼叫鬼魂6号♥ 那爆♥炸♥是怎么回事
I had to cut the station's power.
我不得不切断基地的能源
Get in those bombers and get out of here!
到轰炸机里去 快点离开这儿
What about you?
那你呢
I'll take the Phantom.
我开鬼怪号♥
Now get going. That's an order!
现在就走 这是命令
Chopper, tap into the relay navigation system.
切宝 接入中继导航系统
I need you to remote-pilot those four ships.
我需要你遥控驾驶那四艘飞机
Yes, you're getting in a Y-wing too.
是啊 你也要搭一艘Y翼
Zeb!
泽布
Come on! Get in there!
快点 进去吧
Hondo, I thought you were guarding the shuttle
杭多 我还以为你在看守那艘穿梭机
in case we needed to escape.
以防我们需要撤离
And I am. We are making our quick escape now.
我是在看守 现在我们就在迅速撤离
Or at least Hondo is.
至少杭多在撤离
I will see you again soon, partner!
我很快会再见到你的 搭档
Another successful adventure!
又一次成功的冒险
Well, I better get moving, too.
好吧 我最好也尽快行动
Stop complaining and focus.
别抱怨了 集中精力
You've gotta get those bombers in the air.
你得把那些轰炸机送上天
Detach bombers from the dock.
将轰炸机与接口分离
Nice work. Now keep 'em steady.
干得不错 现在保持稳定
Chop, set the coordinates in the navi-computer.
切宝 在导航计算机里设好坐标
What? There's no hyperdrives?
什么 没有超空间驱动器
They must have removed them.
一定是被移除了
Karabast!
(异族口头禅)
My thoughts exactly.
对 我也这么想
Spectre-6. The Empire is here in orbit.
鬼魂6号♥ 帝国来了 在轨道上了
We are in big trouble.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
I'm in trouble, too.
我也有麻烦了
Spectre-5? Spectre-5, come in!
鬼魂5号♥ 鬼魂5号♥ 请回答
Can you hear me?
你能听见我吗
Sabine, come in!
莎宾 快回答
This is wrong.
错了
It's all gone wrong.
全都错了
Kanan! Where are you?
凯南 你在哪儿
They're trying to drive us toward their tractor beam!
他们试图把我们逼向牵引波束
Ghost to bombers.
幽灵号♥呼叫轰炸机
Get your ships on the carrier. We'll cover you.
把飞船开上母舰 我们替你们掩护
Copy, Ghost. We are glad to see you.
收到 幽灵号♥ 很高兴见到你们
They fight so hard to gain so little.
他们斗争得这么激烈 就为这么点收获
Contact Grand Admiral Thrawn immediately.
立即联♥系♥索龙元帅
Ghost, any sign of The Phantom?
幽灵号♥ 见到鬼怪号♥了吗
Spectre-6 should be up here by now.
鬼魂6号♥这会儿应该已经上来了
Ezra's not with you?
埃兹拉没跟你们一起吗
No.
没
The station. We better hurry.
回收站 我们得快点
There's something on my scanner.
我的扫描器上有东西
I'll try to get as close as I can.
我尽可能靠得近点
Ezra, I'm here.
埃兹拉 我来了
There he is!
他在那儿
I'll get him.
我去救他
Ezra, I'm right here!
埃兹拉 我就在这儿
Kanan?
凯南
I can't reach you!
我够不到你
It's too far!
太远了
It's okay. I've got you.
没关系 我抓住你
Go ahead. Let go.
来吧 放手
Got him!
抓住他了
We have the admiral.
我们接通元帅了
Put him through.
把信♥号♥♥转过来
Update me on your progress, Governor.
向我汇报你的最新进展 总督
The situation is proceeding much as you anticipated.
情况的发展正如您所料
The rebel fleet, composed of three star cruisers,
叛军舰队由三艘星际战舰组成
have come to the rescue.
他们前来救援了
That is not the rebel fleet.
那不是叛军舰队
Break off your attack and allow them to escape with their meager reward.
停止攻击 让他们带着那一丁点收获逃离
Very good, Grand Admiral.
非常好 元帅
We're letting them get away?
我们要放他们走吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
I know you don't,
我知道你不明白
but rest assured,
但是放心
Thrawn has a much larger objective in mind
索龙胸怀的目标
than the capture of a single rebel cell.
远大过捕获一只义军小组
I can explain everything.
我可以解释一切
Save it. Commander Sato, everyone is accounted for.
省省吧 佐藤指挥官 每个人都到了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表