剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
But what if... I mean, if it goes back,
但要是 我是说 如果它回去了
and I didn't correctly reprogram that detonator?
而我却没正确地为炸♥弹♥编程呢
Look, we may not like each other, but you've always done your job.
我们可能相看两相厌 可你一直都做得很好
Well, whatever the outcome,
无论结果如何
you performed admirably, Captain.
你都很让人敬佩 队长
A lot's happened today.
今天发生了太多事
Not sure if I can deal with you and me starting to get along
最值得一提的是 你我开始和睦相处了
on top of everything else.
我不确定自己能适应
Hmm. Agreed.
同意
I think that missing unit is back.
我想那个失踪的机器人回来了
So plug it in. Let's see what we got.
把它接入进来 看看我们得到了什么
Alert command.
警报命令
This droid was damaged, but found something.
这机器人受损 但找到了什么
Is that a countdown? Oh, my.
这是倒数吗 天啊
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Report! I believe it was a proton warhead detonation, sir.
报告 我认为是质子弹头爆♥炸♥ 长官
Okay, what happened that you called me back on day one of the exercise?
好了 是什么让你在演习第一天就喊我回来
Well, it may be nothing.
其实没啥
We, uh... We think we've got it all under control.
我们 我们认为已经控制住局面了
But just in case...
但为了以防万一
Incoming message, priority.
收到消息 优先级
Hold that thought.
等会儿再说
You had nothing to do with what?
你跟哪件事没关系
I can only assume you found and reprogrammed
我只能假设你们找到了我警告过的渗透者
the lost Infiltrator I warned you of.
还给它重新编程了
Well, as you no doubt planned,
正如你计划的
the droid did self-destruct on its return to base.
那机器人在回基地时自毁了
I don't know how you pulled it off, but youhave my congratulations.
我不知道你们是怎么做到的 但祝贺你们
Fulcrum out.
支点完毕
Uh, what was that about?
究竟是什么回事
Uh... It's kind of a long story.
说来话长
Which I can recall every detail of.
我能想起每一个细节
It all began when Captain Orrelios brought the droid back...
这一切都要从奥雷利奥斯队长带回来那个机器人说起
How did this happen, Agent Kallus?
这是怎么发生的 卡勒斯特工
I suspect the rebels captured a unit in the field
我怀疑叛军在他们的地方抓获了一个机器人
and reprogrammed it to self-destruct upon its return to base.
给它重新设定为回到基地时自爆
Quite ingenious, really.
相当聪明 真的
I'm inclined to agree.
我勉强同意
You seem in surprisingly good spirits, considering this loss.
在这样的损失下 您的兴致似乎出奇得好
Loss, you say?
你是说损失吗
Mmm, the rebels may have protected the location of their base for now,
叛军也许暂时能隐藏他们基地的位置
but in doing so, they have narrowed my search.
但这样做 他们却缩小了我的搜索范围
Before today, they could have been hiding in any of a thousand systems.
在今天之前 他们可以藏身于任何一个行星系
But now...
但现在
Now I know they are almost certainly
现在我几乎可以肯定
on one of the 94 planets surveyed by my Infiltrators.
他们就在渗透者勘探的94个行星中
The rebels have won this battle,
叛军赢了这次战斗
but the war will be ours.
但战争的胜利是我们的
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表