剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Halt. You will be eliminated.
停下 你们将会被消灭
Battle droids.
战斗机器人
We can do this.
我们能干掉它们
Blast 'em!
干掉他们
Okay, we can probably do this.
好吧 我们或许能干掉它们
Nice.
很好
Jedi! Open fire!
是绝地 开火
What was that? It wasn't the droids.
怎么回事 不是机器人干的
We've been outflanked!
我们侧翼遇袭
Saw.
索
Captain Rex.
雷克斯上尉
So, you decided to come to Geonosis after all.
那么 你终究还是选择来吉奥诺西斯
Yeah. To rescue you.
是啊 为了救你
Is that what's happening?
现在是谁救谁
It's good to see you alive, my old friend.
很高兴看到你还活着 老朋友
I want you to meet Kanan and Ezra.
这两位是凯南和埃兹拉
Oh, right, and Chopper.
哦对 还有切宝
So, you're Jedi.
那么 你们俩是绝地
We do our best.
我们尽力而为
Never thought I'd meet another Jedi,
从没想过我还能碰到另一个绝地
much less two.
更不要说是两个了
The galaxy is full of surprises.
银河系充满惊喜
Including what's happening here on Geonosis.
包括在吉奥诺西斯上发生的事
You've found something?
你发现什么了吗
How's it going out there?
那边怎么样
This storm is gonna seriously damage my paint job.
风暴要毁掉我的画作了
I meant with the mission.
我是说任务怎么样
We're closing in on the power source. It's just up ahead.
我们正在接近动力源 就在前面
Whatever it is, it's big.
无论它是什么 体积一定很大
How do you know that? Look.
你怎么知道的 看
Oh, I don't believe it.
难以置信
Spectre-5, what do you see?
鬼魂5号♥ 你看到了什么
Hera, it's a shield generator.
赫拉 是个护盾发生器
I didn't copy, Spectre-5.
我没听清 鬼魂5号♥
Did you say "shield generator"?
你是说护盾发生器
Oh, yeah. Military grade.
是的 军用级别
Looks like it's fully operational.
看上去它还能正常运转
This is what's responsible for those power readings.
这就是那些动力读数的源头
Can you extract the deflector core?
你们能分离它的偏导核心吗
Well, it won't be easy in this storm, but we can do it.
在这样的风暴里可不容易 但是我们做得到
Luck's on our side for a change.
好运一反常态在我们这边
Chopper Base could really use a shield.
切宝基地现在确实需要护盾
Get to work. I'll contact Kanan.
快干活 我来联♥系♥凯南
Ghost to Spectre-1. Do you read me?
幽灵号♥呼叫鬼魂1号♥ 听得到吗
Spectre-1, come in.
鬼魂1号♥ 请回复
So this shield, what do you think it was protecting?
你认为这个护盾发生器在保护什么呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You don't just find a fully operational shield generator
你可不会无缘无故在一颗荒无人烟的行星上
on a deserted planet for no reason.
找到一台♥完♥全运转正常的护盾发生器
Good point. You know what that means?
说得对 你知道这意味着什么吗
Um, no. What does that mean?
不知道 这意味着什么
Work fast!
抓紧干活
A shield generator?
一台护盾发生器
Separatist model.
分离势力的型号♥
About as old as you, Rex.
差不多和你一样老 雷克斯
But someone's kept it operational,
但有人在保持它正常运转
been maintaining it.
有人在维护它
Battle droids?
战斗机器人吗
These old clankers?
那帮老式铁皮军
Not a chance.
绝对不可能
Technology's too sophisticated.
技术对他们来说太复杂了
Besides, by the look of 'em,
而且 从这些机器人的样子来看
someone's been repairing them too.
有人同样也在维修它们
Well, we were following something.
我们在追寻神秘的东西
That's how we wound up in this trap.
所以我们才落入这个陷阱
It was a bug. Had to be.
是一只虫子 肯定是
He got my unit using the same tactics.
他用同样的战术伏击了我的小队
I was the only survivor.
我是小队里唯一的生还者
Yeah, the more I hear, the more I don't like this.
是吗 越听下去 我越讨厌现在的情形
We should go back and report to Hera.
我们应该回去向赫拉报告
Back? No. Wait.
回去 不 等等
You can't. That bug is the key to finding out what's going on here.
你们不能回去 那只虫子是我们了解这里究竟发生了什么的关键
Don't you understand what's at stake?
你难道看不出这件事的紧迫性吗
We know the Empire wiped out the entire population of this planet.
我们知道帝国屠♥杀♥了这颗行星上的所有人口
We need to find out why.
我们必须查清此事的缘由
The Empire is hiding something, something important,
帝国在隐瞒什么 重要的东西
and that bug knows what it is.
那只虫子肯定知道他们隐瞒的是什么
He's right. I say we help Saw.
他说得对 我们应该帮助索
I second that.
我也同意
Okay. We can stay and search for the bug,
好吧 我们留下来把这只虫子找出来吧
but we have to warn Hera about the droids first.
但我们必须先警告赫拉战斗机器人的存在
I can help you with that. This way.
我可以帮你 这边走
I've been able to map a fair amount of these tunnels.
我已经能绘制相当部分隧♥道♥的地图了
There's a breeze.
这儿有风
Whoa. Watch your step, Master Jedi.
注意脚下 绝地大♥师♥
It's a long way down.
下面深得很
I tracked the bug to this shaft.
我跟踪这只虫子来到这个竖井
But it severed the bridge, so I've never been able to get across.
但它切断了桥梁 所以我没办法追到对面去
How far down does it go?
这里到底有多深
Down, I don't know.
很深 我不是很清楚
But it goes all the way up to the surface.
但这里直通地表
That's why you feel the air, so...
这就是你为什么感觉到有风 所以
We can contact our ship. Exactly.
我们可以联♥系♥我们的飞船 是的
Spectre-1 to Ghost. Do you copy?
鬼魂1号♥呼叫幽灵号♥ 听得到吗
Spectre-2, come in.
鬼魂2号♥ 请回复
Spectre-1, I read you.
鬼魂1号♥ 我听得到
Where have you been, Kanan? What's going on?
你去哪儿了 凯南 发生什么事了
We found Saw Gerrera, but his team is gone.
我们找到了索·格雷拉 但他的小队都牺牲了
Gone? Hera, listen to me.
牺牲了 赫拉 听我说
There are operational battle droids here.
这里有正常运行的战斗机器人
Some patrol the surface. Better keep an eye out.
有些在地表巡逻 你们最好小心点
Sabine and Zeb found a shield generator.
莎宾和泽布找到一台护盾发生器
They're out there extracting the deflector core.
他们在那里分离护盾发生器的偏导核心
You have to warn them.
你最好警告一下他们
Gerrera says once the storm dies down, the droids will be coming.
格雷拉说一旦风暴停歇了 这些机器人就会出现
Looks like the storm's letting up.
看样子风暴已经在减弱了
Spectre-4, Spectre-5. Get back to the Ghost immediately.
鬼魂4号♥ 鬼魂5号♥ 马上回幽灵号♥
Affirmative, Spectre-2. We've got the deflector core, and we're...
收到 鬼魂2号♥ 我们已取得偏导核心 而且我们
Leave it if you have to. There are battle droids in the area.
有必要的话丢掉它也没关系 这块区域有战斗机器人出没
I don't know how many.
我不知道有多少
Battle droids?
战斗机器人
I don't see any battle droids.
我没见到任何战斗机器人
I just see a bunch of rocks.
我只看到成堆的石块
I'm not sure those are rocks.
我可不觉得它们是石块
Destroyers.
毁灭者机器人
Oh, no.
不
We'll make short work of these tin cans.
我们提前把这些铁罐头解决掉吧
No. There's too many, Zeb.
不 泽布 它们数量太多了
If you blast one, you'll wake them all up.
你炸掉了一个 它们就都会醒过来
Okay, what about the Ghost cannons?
好 利用幽灵号♥的炮如何
No good. The sandstorm's clogged up the barrels.
不行 沙暴把炮管堵住了
They're spread out enough.
它们之间距离很宽
I guess we can just sneak past them on foot.
我觉得我们可以偷偷从它们身边徒步溜过去
No. We can't just leave the deflector core.
不行 我们不能把偏导核心丢在这里不管
Are you crazy? Like Hera said,
你疯了吗 就像赫拉说的一样
if we bump into one of those things, they'll all wake up.
如果我们不小心碰到它们中的一个 所有机器人都会醒来
Okay, okay. So we'll take our time and we'll go carefully.
好吧 好吧 那我们就小心一点慢慢来
Are you sure it's not too big to make it through?
你确定它不会体积太大而穿不过去吗
Hey, you made it through.
你都从它们中间穿过去了
Good point.
有道理
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表