剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Now, install the data spike into their navicomputer.
现在 把数据刺探器装入导航计算机
The spike has begun decoding the coordinates on their navicomputer.
刺探器开始在他们的导航计算机里解码坐标
All we need now is a little time, and no interference.
我们现在只需要一点时间 以及排除干扰
I don't think it's gonna open.
我觉得门开不了
We're stuck in here!
我们被困在这里了
We have no need of prisoners.
我们不需要俘虏
Open the cargo bay doors.
打开货舱门
No, we're not.
不 我们没有
Ah, a clever solution.
聪明的办法
But alas, temporary.
不过 是暂时的
I was afraid of this. What now?
我就担心这个 什么
Someone has compromised Chopper, and they're trying
有人策反了切宝 他们试图
to download the location of our base.
下载我们基地的位置
If we don't get out of here, it's bye-bye Phoenix Squadron.
如果我们不离开这里 就跟凤♥凰♥中队说再见吧
Hera, there must be another way out.
赫拉 肯定还有另一条出去的路
There is.
是有
Maybe we can override the hatch controls.
也许我们可以超驰控制舱门
There's an access port on the hull.
船体上还有一个访问端口
Outside.
在外面
Um, yeah, we don't have spacesuits.
是啊 我们没有太空服
AP-5 doesn't need one.
AP-5不需要太空服
Well, it is true that my chassis could sustain itself
的确 我身体的承受能力比任何生命体
far longer than any life form.
要长得多
Not that I'm volunteering.
但我可不是自愿的
Yes, you are.
不 你是自愿的
We don't have much time. Here's what you'll do...
我们没太多时间了 这就是你要做的
The time has come to end that traitorous inventory droid.
是时候清理那库管机器人叛徒了
There's the override circuit.
这是超驰控制电路
Oh, dear.
天啊
Come on, AP-5! Hurry!
快 AP-5 快点
Data transfer at 50%.
50%的数据已传输
Success!
成功了
Search the archive memory for the location of their base.
在档案存储器寻找他们基地的位置
AP did it! Yeah!
AP成功了 太好了
Let's go. Hurry.
我们走 快
No!
不
Oh, no, you don't!
不 你别
Ha! Been wanting to do that for a long time.
我老早就想这么干了
What is happening? What is going on?
发生了什么 发生了什么
Data transfer incomplete.
数据传输未完成
Looks like they nearly got what they wanted.
看来他们几乎得手了
Yeah? Well maybe we should give it to them.
是吗 那也许我们该给他们
They want to mess with my droid, they're gonna pay for it!
想搞我的机器人 他们得付出代价
Zeb, get him up.
泽布 扶他起来
Uh-oh. Hera's mad.
赫拉疯了
Whoever's responsible for this had to have
无论是谁干的 他必须拥有
a strong signal array to control Chopper at such a distance.
一个强大的信♥号♥♥阵列 才能在这么远的距离控制切宝
So...
所以
So I'm going to reverse the feed on them
所以我打算给他们反向馈入
and send back a bit more power than they expect.
给他们输送一点超过预期的动力
Hey! You! Imperial sleemo!
你 帝国混♥蛋♥
Keep your hands off my droid!
别碰我的机器人
Our circuits are overloading!
我们的线路超载了
The fuel cells have been compromised.
燃料单元已受损
Cut it off. Cut it off!
切断 快切断
Say good-bye to your memory core.
向你的存储器核心道别吧
Chopper? Chopper?
切宝 切宝
You in there?
你在吗
Come back to me, buddy.
回到我身边吧 伙计
He's back!
他醒了
Can't believe I'm saying this,
没法想象我会这样说
but I'm glad you're okay, Chop.
你没事我很高兴 切宝
That was a close one.
真险啊
Hey, let's not forget AP-5.
我们别忘了AP-5
After all, he got us out of the hold.
毕竟 他把我们救出了货舱
Yeah, AP, way to go...
好 AP 好棒
Wait, where is he?
等等 他去哪儿了
I should be frightened,
我该感到惊恐
but I'm strangely calm.
但却异常从容
The silence...
静寂无息无声
Solitude...
四周只我一人
Ah, this is beautiful.
此间风景独美
I'm in a world all my own.
吾乃世界之孤
I do not feel alone.
并未寂寞幽独
It's easy to see
轻易便觉察出
I fit perfectly
周天浑身舒服
In this wonderful
在这绝妙之处
Beautiful simply...
美丽又兼朴素
Oh, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No, go away!
不 走开
I was so happy.
我很高兴
Nice save, AP.
精彩的救援 AP
Yeah, AP, we all owe you one.
对 AP 我们都欠你一命
You tried to scrap me!
你想把我报废掉
If you are apologizing, I fear you must still be compromised.
如果你是在道歉 恐怕你一定还被控制着
Oh, sorry for being nice?
为表现友好而道歉吗
I'm done with droids!
我跟机器人绝交
From now on, I fly solo!
从现在起 我单干
Come here, trash can! Why, you...
过来 垃圾桶 你为
Like I said, don't mess with my droid.
就如我说的 别搞我的机器人
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表