剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
How sure are we your father is in there?
我们有多少把握你父亲关在那里
Well, our spies in the capital say he's here,
我们安插在首都的间谍说他在这儿
and they've been right so far.
目前为止他们的情报都是正确的
Rau, I've got a squad of stormtroopers in front,
劳 我发现前方有一小队冲锋队士兵
plus multiple cannons.
外加几门炮
Copy that, Spectre-5.
收到 鬼魂5号♥
Moving to your right flank.
正前往你们右翼
Sabine, doesn't it seem suspicious that
莎宾 你不觉得可疑吗
the Empire would move your father so far from the capital?
帝国把你父亲转移到离首都这么远的地方
My father has many friends.
我父亲交友甚广
He's not just important to me.
他不只对我来说很重要
The Empire probably locked him up out here
帝国把他监禁在这里
to prevent someone from attempting to do what we're about to do.
可能就是想阻止那些和我们志同道合的人
That may be true,
也许是这样
but I'd put nothing past these Saxon clan traitors.
可我总在担心这些萨克森氏族的叛徒们
We're in position, Spectre-5.
我们就位了 鬼魂5号♥
Copy, Rau. Over.
收到 劳 完毕
All right, Clan Wren, check your fire for the captive.
听好了 雷恩氏族 检查装备营救囚犯
We're going in the front door, on my lead.
我们预备进攻正门 听我号♥令
What's wrong with you?
你有什么问题
I wish I had more practice with this jetpack.
早知道我就多练习使用这个喷气背包了
You're a Jedi.
你是绝地
I'm sure you'll pick it up on the fly.
我保证你会在飞行中学会它的
Yes, on the fly.
是啊 飞行中
I get it, Chopper.
我知道 切宝
Target acquired.
发现目标
Sir, we have a single target approaching from the north.
长官 我们发现有单个目标从北方接近
Correction, multiple targets. We have multiple targets.
更正 多个目标 多个目标来袭
Forward!
冲锋
Star Wars: Rebels S04E01 Heroes of Mandalore Part 1
星球大战:义军崛起 第四季第一集 曼达洛的英雄(上)
I'll handle it.
我能搞定
Show-off.
炫耀
This is not as fun as it looks.
这可没看起来那样有趣
I can't see him. Just keep firing.
我看不见他 继续开火
As you anticipated, Sabine Wren is leading the attack.
如您所料 莎宾·雷恩正率队进攻
You may do away with her allies, Commander,
你要消灭她的盟友们 指挥官
but I want her alive.
但她我要捉活的
Lord Saxon, I... I cannot even guarantee
萨克森大人 我 我甚至不能保证
we can hold the tower.
守得住这座塔
I know how stubborn Clan Wren can be.
我知道雷恩氏族有多么固执
That's why I've dispatched reinforcements to help you.
所以我已增派援军前来助你
Well, this just got more and more...
事情变得越来越
Interesting.
有趣
The word you're looking for is "Interesting."
你要说的词是"有趣"
Nope, just more.
不 越来越多
Sabine!
莎宾
Stand down, Jedi, or she dies.
放下武器 绝地 不然她就死了
Surrender... Now!
投降 马上
Don't just stand there. Protect her!
别只杵在那 保护她
It's Clan Kryze.
是克里兹氏族
Fall back. Abandon the base.
撤退 放弃基地
Clan Wren, follow me.
雷恩氏族 跟我上
Where's your father?
你父亲在哪里
The outpost is empty.
这个哨站空空如也
There's no one here.
这里没有人
This was a trap set to lure you in.
这是设置来引诱你自投罗网的陷阱
Your mother received this intel,
你母亲收到了这份情报
but she couldn't get word to you.
但她没能联♥系♥上你
The Empire was jamming all transmissions.
帝国干扰了所有的通讯
She sent me ahead to reinforce you.
她派我先来支援你
I understand she's on her way.
我知道她启程了
Who are you?
你是谁
Kanan and Ezra, this is Lady Bo-Katan of House Kryze.
凯南 埃兹拉 这是克里兹家族的博-卡坦女士
Her sister, Satine, once ruled Mandalore.
她姐姐莎廷曾统治曼达洛
Bo-Katan was made regent by the Jedi
在克隆人战争结束前
before the end of the Clone War.
绝地扶持博-卡坦摄政
She's still seen by many as Mandalore's rightful ruler.
仍有很多人视她为曼达洛的合法统治者
So what happened?
后来怎么了
After the Empire took over, I refused to obey the Emperor
帝国接管后 我拒绝服从皇帝
and was betrayed by the Saxon clan.
并遭到萨克森氏族的背叛
Your commitment to Mandalore's freedom is legendary, my lady.
您对曼达洛自♥由♥的忠诚享有盛名 夫人
This belongs to you.
这属于你
I had my chance to rule, and I failed.
我有过统治的机会 但我失败了
I am not my sister.
我不是我姐姐
I am not the leader you seek.
我不是你要找的领导人
See if you can contact my mother.
试试能否联♥系♥上我母亲
Right away.
马上就去
You know, your home planet is very different from mine.
你知道 你的母星与我的母星截然不同
Once upon a time, these plains were covered with grass,
很久很久以前 这些平原绿草如茵
but I never saw it.
但我从没看到过
This destruction happened before I was born.
我出生以前 这里就遭到破坏了
And it never grew back?
草再也没长回来吗
Never had a chance to.
再也没机会了
This is what continuous war has done to my home.
这就是连年战争对我家园的破坏
Well, maybe... Maybe this is your chance
也许 也许这就是你的机会
to help change things here.
来帮助改变这里一切
Mother, any news?
母亲 情况如何
The Empire's changed their plan.
帝国改变了他们的计划
They're moving your father back to the capital
他们要把你父亲带回首都
for a public termination.
公开处决
I don't see anything yet.
我什么都没看见
Just give my mom a chance.
给我妈一些时间吧
We were hoping you could have freed him by now.
我们之前还希望你们现在已把他救出来了
What's the outlook?
情况如何
The Empire is moving Sabine's father
帝国要把莎宾的父亲
to the Mandalorian capital of Sundari.
带去曼达洛首都森达里
Only chance we've got for a rescue is to ambush the convoy
只能在他们到达前伏击押送他的队伍了
before it gets there.
如果要解救他 这是我们唯一的机会
What's the status of the Imperial occupation?
帝国的占领情况如何
Mandalore is under complete lockdown.
曼达洛已被全境封锁
Civil war is raging.
内战已爆发
I'm sorry.
对不起
I hate to say it, but sounds like the planet is lost.
我讨厌这样讲 但听起来这个星球已沦陷
Sabine's father is important,
莎宾的父亲很重要
not just to her, but to her people.
不仅是对莎宾 对她的同胞同样重要
That's how I persuaded Mon Mothma to let you help.
我就是这么劝蒙·莫思马来让你帮忙的
But once that's done, I need you to come back.
但一旦任务完成 我需要你回来
Oh, having trouble overthrowing the Empire without me?
没了我推♥翻♥帝国就困难重重了对吧
Our team is an important asset to the rebellion.
我们的队伍是起义军的重要财富
An asset? Is that what we are?
财富 我们就是这玩意吗
You know what I mean.
你懂我什么意思的
Well, you know how I feel.
好吧 你懂我的感受
Are we still talking about the mission?
我们还要不要继续讨论任务了
That depends.
看情况
On what?
什么情况
You know.
你懂的
Be careful.
注意安全
See you soon.
回见
Yep, that's my mom.
没错 那是我妈
Blowing things up definitely runs in your family.
把东西炸翻天果然是你家的传统
It's a Wren specialty.
这是雷恩氏族的特点
Sabine, we've engaged Tiber Saxon's Imperial dogs.
莎宾 我们已与台伯·萨克森的帝国走狗交火
The prisoner convoy has changed course toward the canyon.
押送俘虏的队伍改变了方向 正前往峡谷
Then the diversion worked.
佯攻起了作用
There.
那里
I'm scanning a single passenger,
我扫描到一个乘客
no armor in the center transport,
在中间的运兵艇 没有盔甲
the one most heavily guarded.
被看守得最严密
If we attack the lead vehicle,
如果我们袭击为首的运兵艇
my father's transport will fall back.
运送我父亲的运兵艇就会后撤
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表