剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
This way!
这边
The other way, the other way!
另一边 另一边
Chopper, jam their transmissions.
切宝 干扰他们的信♥号♥♥
Rau, you know what to do.
劳 你知道该做什么
All wings, engage.
所有飞机 战斗
Governor, we have ships approaching.
总督 有飞船接近
Rebel reinforcements?
叛匪援军吗
Mandalorian, by the look of them.
看上去像曼达洛人
Sabine Wren.
莎宾·雷恩
Send fighters to intercept
派战斗机去拦截
and move our capital ships to reinforce them.
派我们的主力舰去支援他们
Chopper, patch in Hera.
切宝 联♥系♥赫拉
Kanan, you made it.
凯南 你做到了
What happened with your friend?
你那朋友怎么了
Oh, don't worry. I think he's coming.
别担心 我觉得他来了
Phoenix Leader, do you read me?
凤♥凰♥领队 听得到我吗
Ezra? I brought help.
埃兹拉 我带了援军
We're taking out the Interdictor.
我们在对付阻绝者
Okay, this might be our only chance.
好 这可能是我们的唯一机会
Let's move!
我们走
Looks like the family's together again.
看来一家人又在一起了
Let's try and keep it that way.
让我们始终保持这样吧
There goes our shield.
我们的护盾失效了
And now, Captain Syndulla,
现在 辛杜拉船长
I will accept your formal surrender.
我会接受你们的正式投降
Or you will watch your friends perish,
否则 你就会看着你的朋友们灭亡
one by one, beginning with the Jedi.
一个一个地 就从绝地开始吧
I require an answer, Captain.
我要你回答 船长
You already know my answer.
你已经知道我会回答什么了
Do you fear the storm, Master Jedi?
你害怕风暴吗 绝地大♥师♥
Yeah. And you should, too.
怕 你也该怕
Hang on to something!
能抓什么就抓什么
What Jedi devilry is this?
这是什么绝地恶作剧
I am the Bendu!
我是本杜
What is that?
这是什么
Uh, Kanan?
凯南
I told you my friend was coming.
我跟你说过 我朋友来了
I bring death!
我带来死亡
Hera! Hera, do you read me?
赫拉 赫拉 听得到吗
She'll get them out. We've got a job to do.
她会带他们离开的 我们有别的任务
Get us onto that Interdictor, now!
带我们上阻绝者 快
Ready your jetpacks and target those gravity well projectors.
准备喷气背包 瞄准引力阱投射器
Hey, I don't have a jetpack!
我没有喷气背包
You have those little thrusters.
你有那些小推进器
Governor, the enemy fighters have deployed a strike team
总督 敌方战斗机投放了一支突击队
onto the hull of our Interdictor!
在我们的阻绝者外壳上
Well, repel them! We will not lose to this rabble!
赶走他们 我们不会输给这群乌合之众
Incoming!
敌人来袭
They've cut us off!
他们封堵住我们了
Leave this place.
离开这里
I am the light...
我是光明
I am the dark...
我是黑暗
I am the Bendu!
我是本杜
You heard him! Make for the ship!
听到了吧 上船
Kanan Jarrus...
凯南·贾勒斯
Jedi Knight!
绝地武士
This is your friend?
这就是你的朋友吗
Uh... I might've made him angry.
我可能惹恼他了
Yeah, I can relate!
是啊 我看得出来
Leave this place.
离开这里
Concentrate fire on the center of the storm!
集中火力到风暴中心
Ezra, we're headed for the blockade.
埃兹拉 我们正前往封锁线
Is the Interdictor disabled yet?
阻绝者被毁了吗
Working on it!
正在努力
Chopper, get us outta here!
切宝 带我们离开这里
Governor, we have a problem.
总督 我们遇到问题了
I don't want to hear it! Just stop them.
我不想听 拦下他们
Nothing gets through!
谁也别想逃
Thrawn's not going to be happy
索龙会不高兴的
with you making a mess of his fleet.
你把他的舰队弄的一团糟
Throw this traitor out the airlock.
把这叛徒扔到气闸外
Hera, we took out the Interdictor.
赫拉 我们干掉了阻绝者
You're all clear!
前路通畅
That's the first good news I've gotten today.
这是我今天听到的第一个好消息
Meet me at point 8-7. We'll lead the way.
在.8-7集♥合♥ 我们带路
Copy that.
收到
We've got an incoming transmission?
我们收到一条消息
It's Kallus! He's sending coordinates.
是卡勒斯 他在发送坐标
There's an escape pod on my scope.
仪表显示有个逃生舱
Got him!
接到他了
I'm on your 6, Gauntlet.
我在你的六点钟方向 铁手套
Phoenix Squadron, let's get outta here!
凤♥凰♥中队 我们离开这里
Roger, Phoenix Leader. We're right behind you.
收到 凤♥凰♥领队 我们就在你后面
The remaining rebel ships have jumped to hyperspace.
剩下的叛军飞船都已经跳进超空间
What manner of creature are you?
你是个什么生物
One beyond your power to destroy.
以你能力无法消灭的生物
It would not seem so.
似乎不像
You cannot see...
你看不见
But I can.
但我可以
What? What do you see?
什么 你看见了什么
I see your defeat,
我看到了你的失败
like many arms surrounding you in a cold embrace.
像许多条手臂 冰冷地环抱着你
I'm sorry for your losses.
对你的损失 我很遗憾
We are just grateful for your aid in our time of need.
我们很感谢你们的及时救援
I want to return the favor, Hera.
我只想报答 赫拉
My mother needs our help.
我母亲需要我们的帮助
Go. But I can't come with you.
去吧 但我不能跟你一起去了
I have to get our survivors to rebel command.
我得把幸存者带到义军指挥部
Kanan.
凯南
Thank you... For taking me in.
谢谢你 能把我带进来
Thank you for risking everything.
谢谢你赔上了一切
I would suggest a second hyperspace jump before heading to Yavin.
我建议前往雅文前 要进行两次超空间跳跃
If we want to cover our tracks,
如果我们想藏匿行踪
we should make it three.
要跳跃三次才行
You and Sabine really saved the day.
你和莎宾拯救了一切
But, Kanan, we lost everything.
然而 凯南 我们失去了一切
I understand you feel defeated,
我明白 你现在很挫败
but I've learned to see things differently.
但我已经学会用不同角度看问题
There's a future for us, one where we're all free.
未来正等着我们 我们所有人都自♥由♥的未来
But it's up to us to make it happen.
但这个未来要由我们去建立
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表