剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Hey. What?
喂 是谁
Gotta hand it to you, kid.
小子 不得不说
This was a pretty good plan.
这个计划相当不错
You've been on a roll.
你的势头很好
Hey! I'm just getting started, buddy.
我才刚开始热身呐 老兄
Now come on. Let's move.
废话不说了 快走
Okay, Chopper. Jump.
好了 切宝 跳吧
No rocket. It's too loud.
别用火箭 声音太大了
Now jump!
马上跳下来
Chop, get this door open. Hurry.
切宝 把这扇门打开 快点
You're welcome.
不用谢
6609. This is it.
6609 就是这间
Sabine, you're up.
莎宾 看你的了
I still can't believe we're here to break this guy out of prison.
我还是无法相信我们来这是为了救这家伙出狱
Trust me, we need the information he has.
相信我 我们需要他手里的情报
You heard the boss. Open the door.
你听到老大的话了 快开门
Don't encourage him.
别怂恿他了
He is in here because of us.
因为我们他才被关在这里
Keep telling yourself that, Ezra.
你就继续骗自己吧 埃兹拉
Who's the pig?
这猪头是谁
Purple guy, Mando girl, and Ezra Bridger.
紫帅哥 曼达妹 埃兹拉·布里杰
My, look how you have grown.
天啊 你都长这么高个了
Star Wars: Rebels S03E01 Steps Into Shadow
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第一集 步入暗影
Ah, I knew you would not let your old partner, Hondo,
我就知道你不会任由你的老搭档杭多
rot away in this prison.
在这儿把牢底坐穿的
Hondo, it's good to see you.
杭多 见到你真高兴
Not really. You better have the intel you promised.
不见得 你最好真有你所说的情报
Yes, we do.
当然 我们有
I'm sorry. "We"? Yes.
抱歉 你说你们 是啊
Me and my business associate, Terba.
我和我的生意伙伴 特巴
You wouldn't believe the secrets he knows.
你绝对猜不到他知道什么秘密
You're right. I wouldn't.
这你说对了 我是猜不到
What fun! Now we're rescuing two people.
这下好玩了 我们现在要救两个人出去
Hey, twice the fun.
乐趣不也翻倍了吗
Look out! Over here!
小心 他们在这儿
Spectre-6 to Ghost. Change of plans.
鬼魂6号♥呼叫幽灵号♥ 计划有变
We need a 44 scoop at the landing platform.
我们需要在着陆平台处启用44号♥紧急接应方案
On my way, Spectre-6.
这就来 鬼魂6号♥
Here. Make yourself useful.
拿着 你也出点力
Oh! Mandalorian!
噢 曼达洛出产
I can get a lot for this on the black market.
把这东西卖♥♥到黑市我就能发笔大财
You will be giving it back.
一会儿你得还给我
Oh! I'm keeping it!
噢 还是让我留着吧
No, you're not.
想都别想
Come on! This way.
抓紧 这边走
Is that really Ezra? Most of the time.
那真是埃兹拉吗 多数时候是
No, you cannot have a double share, you greedy little pig.
别想拿双倍分成 你这贪心的猪头
What do you mean, "the deal's off"?
你说交易取消是什么意思
No! Terba, wait!
不 特巴 等下
This is not good business!
做生意可不能这样
No!
不
Well, I guess the deal is off.
好吧 这下交易真的取消了
Get down!
隐蔽
We're cut off!
我们被包围了
We need to make a move, or we're never going to!
我们得想个办法 否则寸步难行
Don't worry, Sabine.
别担心 莎宾
I got us into this, I'll get us out.
我带大家进来 就会带大家出去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What is he doing?
他在干什么
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
What's that driver doing?
那驾驶员在干嘛
We're not rebels! They're over there!
我们可不是叛军 叛军在那边
When did Kanan teach you that?
凯南什么时候教了你这招
He didn't.
他没教过
Get ready to jump!
准备跳
Jump?
跳
What does he mean, "jump"? Jump where?
他说跳是什么意思 向哪跳
Means our ride is here.
意思是船到了
Now!
现在跳
Was that Imperial walker helping you?
那台帝国步行机帮了你们忙吗
Yeah. Ezra used his Jedi mind trick on the pilot.
是啊 埃兹拉对驾驶员使用了绝地控心术
Pretty wizard, eh?
很玄 对吧
I did what I had to do.
我只是做了必须做的
Ah, Captain Syndulla.
啊 辛杜拉船长
I appreciate the rescue.
非常感谢你们的救援
And of course, I expect full payment
当然啦 我还是要求全额付款
even though Terba tried to betray us.
虽然特巴想要背叛我们
Wait. Who's Terba?
等下 特巴是谁
Hondo's former cellmate who almost botched the mission.
杭多的前狱友 他差点毁了整个任务
He didn't make it.
但他没逃出来
Ezra, did you know about this?
埃兹拉 这事你知道吗
Not exactly. But Hondo and I had a deal.
不全知道 不过杭多和我是有笔交易
Ezra, when it's your mission,
埃兹拉 当你接下任务的时候
you are responsible for all of the details.
你就得为执行中的所有情况负责
I was responsible for what I knew.
我对我知道的部分负责
We went to get Hondo, and here he is.
我们要去救杭多 他也被救出来了
I'm sorry about Terba.
特巴的事我很遗憾
Ah, the fiery spirit of youth, eh?
年轻人的脾气可真暴躁 是不是
It's not all bad.
也不总是件坏事
I knew the details of the mission.
我很清楚这任务的所有情况
Terba got himself killed. It's not my fault.
特巴自己跑去送命 这又不是我的错
They never would have succeeded without me.
没有我他们根本成功不了
Don't they know that?
他们就不知道吗
Your anger gives you strength,
你的愤怒赋予你力量
gives you focus.
帮助你专注
You can see things clearly your friends cannot.
你能看到你的朋友们看不到的东西
Now, what else do you desire?
那么 你还渴望得到什么
They can't see.
他们看不到
If they can't see, I must become stronger, more powerful.
如果他们看不到 我就必须更强大 更有实力
I will never let my friends get hurt again.
我绝不会让我的朋友们再受伤害
Governor Pryce.
普赖斯总督
How are things proceeding on Lothal?
洛塔上的事进行得如何
Lothal is secure, Moff Tarkin.
洛塔很安全 高级星区总督塔金
But I am here about the recent rebel attack at the prison on Naraka,
我此次前来为的是叛军最近对纳拉卡监狱的攻击
which I believe is only the beginning of a larger rebel threat.
我认为这是一场大规模叛军威胁的开端
I am inclined to agree.
我基本同意
Although Lord Vader has dealt with the insurgency's Jedi leadership,
虽然维德大人已经解决了叛乱的绝地领袖
these rebels have proven particularly stubborn.
但事实证明 这些叛军极为顽固
How do you intend to solve this problem?
你打算怎么处理这个问题
I want the Seventh Fleet.
我要第七舰队
I see. And what of Admiral Konstantine and his fleet?
我知道了 康斯坦丁上将和他的舰队怎么样
Admiral Konstantine is more politician than soldier.
康斯坦丁上将更像个政客而不是军人
I need someone who sees a bigger picture.
我要的是一个能看清大局的人
Very well. You shall have the Seventh Fleet.
好吧 第七舰队会给你调过来
Thank you, Moff Tarkin.
谢谢 高级星区总督塔金
So, so, so,
那那那
how much do you insist on paying me for this intel?
你们到底会付我多少钱换取这份情报
Being rescued from that Imperial prison wasn't payment enough?
把你救出帝国监狱还不够吗
What do you want?
你想要多少
Ah, what good is a pirate without a ship?
啊 没有船怎么能称得上是个好海盗
You know, the Ghost is a very nice ship.
你也知道 幽灵号♥是艘非常棒的船
I could probably...
我也许能
Forget it.
做梦
I'm kidding, of course.
我就开个玩笑
But I do need a ship. Nothing too fancy.
但我得要艘船 不用太华丽
Just something with a roomy cargo hold,
只要有个宽敞的货舱
hyperdrive, shields, weapons.
有超空间驱动器 护盾 武器就行
I am a wanted man, after all. Very popular.
毕竟我的脑袋很值钱 想要的人相当多
If your information is as good as you claim, then we have a deal.
如果你的情报真有你说的那样值钱 那我们就成交
I give to you the planet Yarma.
我给你们带来亚尔马行星
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表