剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
All right, all right.
好了 好了
You wanted to speak with me?
你想跟我谈谈
I've got something to show you.
我有件东西要给你看
What's this about?
看什么
A lightsaber?
一把光剑
Not just any lightsaber.
不是普通的光剑
It can't be.
这不可能
So you recognize it?
所以你认识它
That I do.
没错
It is the darksaber,
这是暗剑
a symbol for the leader of House Vizsla,
维兹拉家族领袖的标志
and later, the group known as Death Watch.
后来成为死神卫的标志
I didn't know Mandalorians developed a type of lightsaber.
我都不知道曼达洛人开♥发♥了一种光剑
We didn't. This was one of a kind.
我们没有 这把光剑独一无二
Legend tells that it was created over a thousand years ago
传说它是一千多年前
by Tarre Vizsla,
由塔·维兹拉铸造的
the first Mandalorian ever inducted into the Jedi Order.
第一位加入绝地武士团的曼达洛人
After his passing, the Jedi kept the saber in their temple.
他去世后 绝地将这把剑保存在圣殿中
That was, until members of House Vizsla snuck in and liberated it.
直到维兹拉家族的成员潜入圣殿带走了它
They used the saber to unify the people
他们用这把剑来团结人♥民♥
and strike down those who would oppose them.
打倒反抗他们的人
One time, they ruled all of Mandalore wielding this blade.
他们一度用这把剑统治整个曼达洛
This saber is an important symbol to that house
这把剑对那个家族来说是一个重要标志
and respected by the other clans.
其他氏族也十分敬重它
I imagine Sabine was excited to recover it.
我想莎宾找到这把剑时肯定很兴奋
You wouldn't know it.
并非如此
After we got back from Dathomir,
我们从达索米尔回来后
she gave it to me for safekeeping
她就把它给我保管
and hasn't brought it up since.
然后再也没碰过它了
She doesn't want the responsibility.
她不想承担那份责任
Kanan, if Sabine can wield this saber,
凯南 如果莎宾能操纵这把剑
she can reunite one of the most powerful houses in all of Mandalore.
她就能再次团结全曼达洛最强的家族之一
You're talking about raising an army.
你是说组织一支军队
With Sabine leading it.
由莎宾领导
Star Wars: Rebels S03E15 Trials of the Darksaber
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十五集 暗剑试练
Come in.
进来
Who all is there?
都来了哪些人
Everybody, huh?
都来了啊
I won't do it.
我不干
So you do know what the darksaber is.
所以你知道暗剑是什么
I know it caused my family nothing but trouble
我只知道自从摩尔拿到它以后
after Maul took it.
它给我的家庭带来的只有祸患
Maul used it to divide and conquer our people.
摩尔用它对我们的人♥民♥分而治之
You can wield it to do the opposite.
你可以用它做好事
Wield it? You're crazy.
用它 你疯了
Kanan, tell him he's crazy.
凯南 告诉他他疯了
Consider what he has to say.
这取决于他要说什么
What? What?
什么 什么
I don't think it's a coincidence this saber came into your possession.
我不认为你拿到这把剑只是巧合
Yeah, but, Kanan, that doesn't mean she can fight with it.
是 但凯南 那不意味着她可以用这个来战斗啊
No offense.
无意冒犯
Go on.
继续
What I mean is...
我想说的是
Look, it's taken me a while to learn,
我花了好些功夫才学会怎么用光剑
and, I mean, I use the Force.
而且 我是说 我还用了原力
She might not be able to fight like a Jedi,
她也许不能像绝地一样战斗
but she can learn to be proficient with the blade.
但她仍能学会精通这把剑
I am proficient, with many types of blades
我已经精通各种不同的刀剑
and blasters and explosives,
爆能枪和炸♥弹♥
but that is a lightsaber.
但那是一把光剑
The combat training is not as important as what that blade represents.
战斗技巧不如这把剑的象征意义重要
Right, right, you want me to lead my clan.
是啊 是啊 你想让我来领导我的氏族
I don't know if you realize this,
我不知道你晓不晓得
but I'm not that popular with my family these days.
我现在在我家里可不受欢迎
That can change.
这点可以改变
No, it can't.
不 改变不了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不明白你在讲什么
I know that family is important to the Wrens,
我知道对雷恩家族来说家庭很重要
just like it is to all Mandalorians.
其他曼达洛人也是如此
I have a family, here, on this ship.
我已经有一个家了 在这里 在这艘船上
I don't need them.
我不需要他们
But we do.
但我们需要
If there's a chance that you can rally
如果有个机会能让你
an army of Mandalorian warriors to our cause,
召集一支由曼达洛战士组成的军队加入我们的事业
I have to ask you to do it.
我必须请求你答应
Hera.
赫拉
Family history can be painful.
家族历史可能充满痛苦
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我懂的
But we can use those warriors for our attack on Lothal.
但我们对洛塔的攻击计划可以用得上这些战士
Hera's right. We need to ask you to do this,
赫拉说得对 我们得请求你同意
but that doesn't mean you have to.
不过这不意味着你非答应不可
You can walk away and forget about it.
你可以不管这事儿
All right. I'll do it.
好吧 我同意
Just give me the saber.
把剑给我可以吧
Listen. Once people know you have it,
听着 一旦人们知道你拥有它
you will be challenged.
一定会有人来挑战你
And you need to be able to defend yourself.
而你必须学会保护自己
Okay, I'll try my best.
好吧 我尽量
First lesson, don't try.
第一堂课 别尽量
Just learn.
要好好学
Give me the sword.
把剑给我
I'm gonna learn how to kick your...
我就先学怎么踹你的
Sabine.
莎宾
Okay.
好
Hey, why can't we just practice back at the base?
为什么我们不能就在基地里训练
It's better out here.Fewer distractions.
最好在户外 干扰少些
Keeps your mind focused.
有助于集中注意力
And it's safer for everyone else.
更能确保他人的安全
You'll do less damage.
你造成的伤害也会更小
I'll damage you if you don't shut up.
你再不闭嘴 我就要伤害你了
When you said you were going to be training me,
当你说要训练我时
I thought there'd be more sword fighting involved.
我本以为会涉及更多的光剑格斗
Hey, it's always like this.
一直都是这样的
He was the same with me.
他训练我时也是如此
Yeah, and look how well you've turned out.
是啊 看看你现在变得多出色
Are you being serious? Is he being serious?
你是认真的吗 他是认真的吗
I can never tell.
我可看不出来
We should get started.
我们开始吧
Uh, try not to sound so excited.
尽量别表现得那么兴奋
Hey, what's this?
这是什么
Training saber.
练习剑
Really?
真的
Before we start with the real thing,
在我们用真家伙训练前
I want to see your technique.
我想先见识一下你的技术
I already know how to fight with a stick.
我早就知道如何拿棍子打了
Then this should be easy for you.
那这对你来说应该小菜一碟
That might work on a stormtrooper,
那招也许对冲锋队管用
but not me.
但对我没用
And that's your head.
你脑袋要掉了
Every mistake is a limb lost.
每一次失误都会导致断肢残腿
The blade is never at rest.
剑刃绝不会给你喘息的机会
Okay, let's go again.
好 再来一次
No.
不
You better practice with Ezra first.
你最好先和埃兹拉一起训练
All right. Why?
好的 为什么
Ezra, walk her through the forms.
埃兹拉 带她学习一下剑式
Kanan!
凯南
Okay, ready position.
好的 预备姿势
Sabine! Ready position?
莎宾 预备姿势
Okay, great.
好的 太棒了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表