剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, this is marvelous.
这太棒了
You and I are going to get along famously.
你和我将相处地十分愉快
We'll have this rebel base in tip-top shape.
我们将把这个义军基地打造为一流水准
Rebel.
义军
AP-5, step away from that droid!
AP-5 快离开那个机器人
Rebel base.
义军基地
Um, what exactly is happening?
到底发生了什么
That thing's some kind of Imperial recon droid.
那玩意是某种帝国侦察机器人
Rebel base identified.
识别到义军基地
Get away from it! What's it doing?
快离开它 它在做什么
Designation, Imperial Infiltrator droid EXD-9.
类别 帝国渗透者机器人EXD-9
It's remembering.
它想起来了
Assignment, Atollon.
任务 阿托伦
Target, rebels.
目标 义军
Stop!
停下
You okay, Chop?
你还好吧 切宝
I can only guess what he's saying.
我只能猜测他说的话
In summary, "I told you so."
总结来说 就是 我早告诉你了
Well, I managed to damage it, but it's on the run now.
我设法打坏了它 但它现在逃跑了
Ah, we can't let that thing report what it saw back to the Empire.
我们不能让那东西把自己看到的回报给帝国
We must alert Captain Syndulla.
我们必须通知辛杜拉船长
Uh, no time.
没时间了
Hera put me in charge because she trusts me. I'm not letting her down.
赫拉让我负责是因为信任我 我不想让她失望
Come on. It's leaking fluid. We can track it.
快 它在泄露液体 我们可以追踪它
Ghastly.
可怕
This poor astromech's power core has been completely drained.
这个可怜的宇航技工的动力核完全被吸干了
And several key components have been removed.
几个关键零部件也没了
That thing's repairing itself.
那东西在自我修复
Trail ends here, where it patched itself up.
它在这里修补自己 但线索在这里断了
Chopper, think you can track it?
切宝 你能追踪它吗
Chopper said its power supply is not registering on his scanners.
切宝说它的动力供给没有在扫描器上注册
The power it consumed from this droid was likely not enough for its needs.
它从这机器人获得的动力很可能不够用
It may still be looking for more.
它可能还会寻找更多
Well, that gives me an idea.
这让我想到了个主意
Really? You can have those?
真的吗 你会有主意
Chopper, you get its attention.
切宝 你去吸引它的注意
Lure it to me, and I'll blast it.
我来对付它 把它崩掉
May I remind you that we are in an area housing high-explosive munitions?
我想提醒你 我们正在易爆军械的区域里
Perhaps not the best place to be firing blasters.
也许不是个开枪的好地方
We were lucky enough the first time.
刚开始开枪时我们够幸运了
You could have told me that before.
你该早点告诉我
I just told you now.
我刚告诉你了
Okay, so I'll just grab it.
好吧 那我就只能抓住它
Get it on the ground and shut it down.
把它按在地上 关掉
Grab it? That's your plan?
抓住它吗 这就是你的计划吗
Yes. And if I do, can you shut it down?
对 如果我抓住了 你能关掉它吗
Of course I can.
当然能
All right. Chopper, get to it.
好吧 切宝 行动
I got it. I got it!
抓住了 抓住了
Shut it down!
关掉它
Hold it steady.
抓稳点儿
I'm trying!
在努力
Shut it down now!
快把它关掉
Almost got it. Stand by.
快关掉了 稍等
Stand by? Got it.
稍等 关掉了
What do you know? Your plan actually worked.
你知道吗 你的计划真的成功了
Of course it did!
当然会成功
Okay, let's have some good news.
好吧 我们来听听好消息
You know, just to see how it feels.
你懂的 只是听听它好不好
Chopper can detect no long-range communications equipment,
切宝没探测到远程通讯设备
which means the droid has not transmitted our position to the Empire.
意思是这机器人还没把我们的坐标传给帝国
Well, that's something.
这太好了
It must have a ship somewhere nearby.
肯定有飞船在这附近
What's the bad news?
坏消息是什么
The droid appears to be counting down?
这机器人似乎在 倒数吗
Counting down to what?
倒数什么
Most likely it has activated its Imperial anti-capture fail-safe.
它很可能已经激活了帝国反捕获保险装置
There's probably a proton warhead inside too.
里面可能有质子弹头
If you're right, then this droid could vaporize the entire base
如果你没猜错 这个机器人能把整个基地炸飞
and us along with it.
与我们同归于尽
The countdown timer has already begun.
计时器已经开始工作了
How much time have we got left?
我们还剩多少时间
Twenty seconds.
20秒
Any ideas?
有什么主意没
What did he do?
他干了什么
He's temporarily frozen the countdown circuit.
他暂时冻住了倒计时电路
That should buy us time to move the droid to a safe distance from the base
应该能争取点时间 让我们在爆♥炸♥前把这机器人
before it detonates.
送到远离基地的安全地带
This part will require some manual labor.
这样就需要些人力了
Your specialty, I believe.
我相信 这是你的专长
Wait.
等等
Fulcrum said if this droid doesn't report back to the Empire,
支点说过 如果这机器人没有向帝国回报
they'll come here looking for it.
他们会来这里找它
Oh, wait.
等等
Are you suggesting we allow it to return to the Empire,
你是提议让它回帝国吗
with a memory bank filled with rebel secrets?
它的记忆库里还装满义军秘密呢
Well, we can't let it detonate. We can't let it go back.
我们不能让它爆♥炸♥ 我们不能让它回去
Think, Zeb, think!
思考 泽布 思考
This might take a while.
这可能会花点时间
Can you get inside the droid's programming?
你能进入这机器人的程序吗
I believe I can.
我认为可以
I want you to wipe its memory.
我要你把它的记忆清除掉
No, its memory core is protected.
不行 它的记忆核受保护
Any attempt to tamper with it would likely trigger detonation.
任何试图篡改记忆的行为都可能触发爆♥炸♥
Nor can I disarm the warhead.
我也没办法毁掉弹头
One way or another, it is going to explode.
不管怎样 它都是要爆♥炸♥的
It's just a matter of when.
只是在什么时候
Or a matter of where.
或在什么地点
What if we send it back to the Empire still ticking?
如果让它倒数着回到帝国呢
Can you make an adjustment to the warhead,
你能调整一下弹头
set it to restart the countdown
设置机器人跟帝国网络
when the droid reconnects to the Imperial network?
重连时重新倒数吗
Possibly. What are you suggesting?
可能行 你什么意思
We let it go back to its base,
我们让它回它自己的基地
but it blows before it can upload its data.
在它上传数据前引爆
Maybe even takes some more of these droids with it.
可能同时炸掉更多这种机器人
The Empire will never know which one it was.
帝国就永远不会知道是哪个了
Well, can you do it or not?
你能做到吗
Yes, I can. Or at least I can try.
我可以 至少我可以试试
Sorry for my delayed response.
很抱歉延迟回答了
I was just rather stunned by the fact that you had a good idea.
你能想出这好主意让我目瞪口呆
Just get to work fixing it.
去修好它就行
Oh, good point, Chopper.
好主意 切宝
It may try to kill us, so I will restore the droid's behavioral system
它可能想杀我们 所以我要重置机器人的行为系统
to the disarmed state in which we found it.
让它回到我们找到它时的撤防状态
I will also initiate its return-to-base protocol
我也会启动它的回家协议
so it should promptly leave peacefully.
它应该会立刻静静地离开
Main system restart now.
主系统现在重启
It's leaving the base. Good job.
它在离开基地 干得好
Let's make sure it gets home.
我们要确保它能到家
I'm picking up a second signal.
我收到了另一个信♥号♥♥
Must be its ship.
肯定是它的飞船
There it is.
在那里
That's a long-range transmitter.
那是个远程传输器
It's going to contact the Empire.
它要跟帝国联♥系♥
Not if I can help it.
我帮它就不能
Yes!
好
We did it. We did it!
我们做到了 做到了
Now that it can't contact the Empire, it will return home, right?
他不能联♥系♥帝国 就会回家了 对吧
If it follows its programming.
只要它服从程序
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表