剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
You're not gonna tell me what you did with the Sith holocron, are you?
你不打算告诉我西斯全息仪的下落了 对吧
I told you it was safe.
我说过它很安全
But what if there are secrets we can learn from it
但万一它里面包含能帮我们
that'll help us destroy the Sith?
消灭西斯的秘密呢
Ezra, the secrets in that thing almost destroyed you.
埃兹拉 那东西里的秘密差点毁了你
I know. But if not to get the Sith holocron,
我知道 但如果不是为了取得西斯全息仪
why did Master Yoda send us to Malachor?
尤达大♥师♥为什么要派我们去马拉科
We asked for a chance to defeat the Sith, and we failed.
我们去寻求一个击败西斯的机会 结果失败了
Coming up on the rendezvous point, Commander,
即将到达会合点 指挥官
but the transport's not responding.
但运输舰那边没有回应
It looks like it was attacked.
飞船似乎遭遇了袭击
There must have been one heck of a fight.
肯定经历了一场激烈的战斗
I can smell the carbon scoring.
我能闻到焦痕的气味
Over here.
这边
Hang on, all right? We'll get you help.
撑住 我们找人来救你
What happened here?
发生什么事了
Red... Red blade.
红色的 红色的剑刃
After you...Made me tell...
在找你 让我传话
The Ghost is in danger.
幽灵号♥有危险
Another Inquisitor?
又有一名裁判官
We've gotta warn Hera.
我们得警告赫拉
Got the Ghost for you now, sir.
已为您接通幽灵号♥ 长官
Hera! Am I glad to see you're all right.
赫拉 谢天谢地你没事
Kanan.
凯南
There's another Inquisitor after us.
又有一名裁判官在追我们
He knows where the Ghost is.
他知道幽灵号♥所在的位置
Kanan, it's not an Inquisitor.
凯南 不是裁判官
Oh, no. What? Who is it?
糟了 怎么了 是谁
Just an old friend, Master Jedi.
只是一位老朋友 绝地大♥师♥
Star Wars: Rebels S03E03 The Holocrons of Fate
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第三集 命运的全息仪
Maul? You betrayed me!
摩尔 你背叛了我
No, I betrayed your friends.
不 我背叛了你的朋友们
But I would have remained loyal to you.
但我对你还是一心一意
What do you want?
你想要什么
The Sith holocron
西斯全息仪
that our apprentice and I acquired on Malachor.
咱俩的学徒和我在马拉科拿到的那个
We don't have it.
不在我们手上
How unfortunate, because if that's true,
实在不幸 如果这是真的话
then your friends have no future.
你的朋友们就死定了
Okay, we have it. Just not with us.
好 它是在我们手上 但我们没随身带着
We'll give it to you, as long as our friends remain safe.
我们会给你 只要你保证我朋友们的安全
Agreed. Good. Oh, and one more thing,
成交 很好 我还要一样东西
your Jedi holocron, give that to me as well.
你的绝地全息仪 也要交给我
Kanan, no.
凯南 别给他
Fine.
好吧
I shall be in touch with coordinates for our rendezvous.
我会把约定的坐标发给你
Don't disappoint me.
别让我失望
I can't believe you told Maul I have a holocron.
真不敢相信你告诉了摩尔我有一个全息仪
At the time, he was on our side.
那会儿他还是我们这边的
Is it still on the Ghost?
它还在幽灵号♥上吗
Where else would I keep it?
我还能把它放在哪儿
Well, what about the Sith holocron?
好吧 那西斯全息仪怎么办
Yeah, that's not gonna be easy.
是啊 这事也没那么简单
I thought you said it was safe.
我记得你说过它很安全
It is safe. That may be the problem.
它是很安全 问题可能就出在这儿
I assumed that this ship was merely a transport,
我原以为幽灵号♥只是一艘普通的运输船
but I realize it is much more than that.
现在才发现远不止是那么回事
This is your home.
它还是你们的家
You looking to move in?
你想搬进来住吗
Captain, would it be rude of me to request a tour of your ship?
船长 能否冒昧让我参观一下你的飞船
Well, the airlock is down there, if you want to see yourself out.
气闸就在那边 想看就自己出去看
Show me around. I insist.
还是你带我转转吧 我坚持
No! Hera, don't.
不 赫拉 别去
Mandalorian, you of all should trust me.
曼达洛人 你们最应该相信我才对
For did I not once rule your people?
毕竟我曾经统治过你们吧
Is that true? Unfortunately.
他说的是真的吗 很不幸是真的
Where does one who hides his identity
一个隐姓埋名的人会在哪里
hide his legacy?
藏匿他的宝物呢
That is a curious smell.
这气味够古怪
How colorful.
真是五彩斑斓
Ah, yes.
啊 没错
This is it.
就是这儿
A dull and dour chamber.
乏味无趣的房♥间
These are the quarters of a Jedi.
绝地的居所就是这样
Show me where he keeps the holocron.
告诉我他把全息仪放哪了
I don't know anything about him.
我对他一无所知
That's not true.
撒谎
You know all about Kanan Jarrus.
你了解凯南·贾勒斯的一切
Or should I use his real name?
还是说我应该用他的真名
Caleb Dume.
凯莱布·杜梅
Yes, it was your idea to recruit the apprentice.
对 招募徒弟是你的主意
And it was from here that the boy found...
那小子就是在这里发现了
No, he stole the holocron.
不对 他偷了全息仪
That wasn't so difficult, was it?
也不是很难 对吧
So, you hid the holocron down there?
那么 你把全息仪藏在这里喽
More like I left it with someone.
不如说 我把它留给某个人了
Someone? Who?
某个人 谁啊
Bendu?
本杜
Bendu, are you here?
本杜 你在吗
"Bendu"? Who's Bendu?
本杜 谁是本杜
There's nothing here.
这里什么都没有
He was here.
他就在这儿
Maybe you're just hearing things that aren't there.
也许根本没有什么人 只是你听到的声音罢了
Bendu! I need the holocron!
本杜 我需要全息仪
Bendu!
本杜
Mmm, Kanan, I don't see your friend.
凯南 我没看到你的朋友
Oh! Oh, but I do see crawlers!
但我可是看到了爬虫
Lots of 'em! Hey, where's our thumper?
有一大群 我们的起震器哪去了
If you stay calm, they won't attack.
如果你保持镇静 它们就不会攻击
Right.
好吧
Stay behind me!
待在我身后
Ezra, you're making it worse!
埃兹拉 你让情况变得更糟
It's possible to get along with them.
和它们相处是可能的
Mmm, I tried that, remember?
嗯 我试过了 记得吗
They almost ripped my face off.
它们差点扯掉了我的脸
He's here.
他在这儿
What?
什么
The Jedi returns, and with his student.
绝地回来了 带着他的学徒
Perhaps for a talk?
或许是来谈话的
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Unfortunately, we don't have time to chat, Bendu.
很不幸 我们没时间闲聊 本杜
We've come for the holocron.
我们是来拿全息记录仪的
Ah, yes, the keeper of the shadow lore.
是的 暗影传说的守护者
Why do you want it?
你为什么想要它
Tell him, Ezra.
告诉他 埃兹拉
Uh... Okay.
呃 好吧
We need it to save our friends.
我们需要它来拯救我们的同伴
A Sith, Darth Maul, has them.
一个叫达斯·摩尔的西斯抓了他们
He wants it.
他想要全息仪
I do not know this darksider,
我不认识这位黑暗面使用者
but I know his kind.
但我知道他们这类人
Why does he want it?
他为什么需要它
I don't know.
我不知道
But he also wants my Jedi holocron.
但他也想要我的绝地全息记录仪
Oh. He would bring them together?
噢 他想要让它们合体
Such a vergence carries grave danger.
这种聚合有着极大的危险
Why? I thought the holocrons were just libraries of information.
为什么 我以为全息仪只是信息的宝库
They are that and more.
他们的确是 但不止于此
If two such powerful sources of knowledge are united,
一旦两种如此强大的知识源头结合在一起
they will grant a clarity of vision beyond your kind.
它们将赋予超越你们所能的清晰远见
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表