剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Hurry! We're losing ships.
快点 我们正失去飞船
Well, Lieutenant, what's your plan to get 'em out of there?
好吧 少校 你打算怎么弄走飞船
Here's what we're gonna do...
到时候我们这么办
Look out!
小心
What was that?
那是什么
Oh, right, right. That is probably a dismantler droid.
对了 对了 那可能是个拆卸机器人
Forgot that Terba said there might be some guarding the station.
我忘了特巴说过回收站可能会有些警卫
When were you gonna share that information?
你打算什么时候和我们分享这情报
Well, of course I just did.
好吧 我这不是刚跟你们说了么
Commander Titus, we have a perimeter breach.
泰特斯指挥官 有飞船侵入
Dismantler droids have been activated.
拆卸机器人刚才被激活了
It could be the rebels Governor Pryce warned us about.
可能是普赖斯总督提醒过我们的叛匪
Chop, get it!
切宝 交给你了
Right, I'll handle those clankers.
好吧 我去对付那些铁皮罐头
Hold on tight! Where are you going?
抓紧了 你要去哪儿
Outside.
外面
We're going down!
我们正在下坠
Star Wars: Rebels S03E02 Steps Into Shadow
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第二集 步入暗影
Chopper, get the engines back online!
切宝 重新启动引擎
The rebel ship has suffered considerable damage.
叛军的飞船受损严重
They've lost power.
他们已经失去了动力
Where'd they go?
他们去哪儿了
We've lost them in the storm, sir.
他们消失在在风暴里了 长官
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Brace yourselves! I'm gonna lock onto the station.
大家稳住 我要把飞船锁定到回收站上
Sir, the rebel ship is not registering on our scanners.
长官 我方扫描器未探测到叛军飞船
It may have crashed onto the surface.
它可能坠落到地表了
Alert the Imperial sector fleet.
通知帝国星区舰队
Governor Pryce will want to know of this.
普赖斯总督肯定想得知此事
We gotta shut down the conveyor before they're all slagged.
我们得赶在轰炸机完全销毁前停下传送带
Come on.
跟我来
Ugnaughts!
乌格瑙特人
Get out of the way. I don't want to hurt you.
快闪开 我不想伤害你们
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Every situation has the potential to be profitable.
任何状况都可能有利可图
Terba...
特巴
Yes, yes, yes.
对 对 对
I told them Terba was my friend and we've come to liberate them.
我告诉他们特巴曾是我的朋友 而我们来这儿是为了解放他们
I think that's what I said.
我想这就是我刚才说的
"Liberate them"?
解放他们
Fine. They can help us liberate the ships.
很好 他们可以帮忙解放那些飞船
Hondo, get them to shut off the conveyor.
杭多 让他们停下传送带
Uh, very well.
噢 好的
Laborer 429, why have you disengaged the conveyor?
429号♥工人 你为什么要把传送带给关掉
It's malfunctioning?
出故障了吗
Well, get it repaired, miscreant, or I'll have you thrown off the station!
去修啊 你这无赖 否则我把你扔出回收站
Let's just get our ships and get out of here.
我们拿到飞船 然后就离开这里
Well, Lieutenant, first we have to refuel them.
那个 少校 我们首先得补充燃料
Their tanks will be empty.
燃料箱肯定空空如也
Bet you didn't think of that when we walked into this.
我猜我们进来的时候你根本没想到这事
Not the first complication.
这不是第一次遇到麻烦事
Won't be the last. Let's get to work.
也不会是最后一次 我们开工吧
You know, Kanan would've loved this mission.
知道吗 凯南会喜欢这次任务的
So, tell me, how do I restore my sight?
所以 告诉我 我怎么才能恢复视力
You must be empty.
做到心如虚空
There is only the Force.
唯有原力
Now, turn and walk forward.
现在 转身 向前走
I'm not sure this is such a good idea.
我不确定这是不是个好主意
And why not?
为什么不确定
Because those spiders are out there, waiting.
因为那些蜘蛛就在那外面等着
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
I hear them.
我能听见它们
Good. Keep walking.
不错 继续走
Sound relates them to you. What else?
声音把它们和你联♥系♥起来了 还有别的吗
I can feel them in the ground,
我能通过大地感觉到它们
their vibrations when they move.
它们移♥动♥时发出的震动
Indeed, you are perceptive.
的确 你挺敏锐的
Are they close?
它们离你近吗
No.
不近
Continue on then.
那就继续走
How else do you relate to the spiders?
你跟这些蜘蛛还有别的联♥系♥吗
Before, in the caves, a foul smell.
以前 在山洞里 有阵难闻的味道
It was old, decayed.
是种腐旧的味道
Ah, a fascinating description.
很传神的描述
You see much for being blind.
作为盲人 你看见得够多了
Well, I know what they look like.
我还知道它们长什么样子
I saw them when I had my sight.
我见过它们 那时我还没瞎
Then picture them in your mind.
那就在脑海中想象它们的样子
Are they close?
它们离你近吗
No.
不近
Are you certain?
你确定吗
What should I do?
我该怎么办
What do you want to do? Hmm?
你想怎么办
Run.
跑
But there's another one right behind me.
但我正后方还有一只
You are beginning to see. Ha!
你开始看得见了
Now, be empty and continue onward.
现在 心如虚空 继续前进
Why aren't they attacking?
它们为什么不攻击我
It is not in their nature.
攻击不是它们的天性
Well, it has been, in my experience.
以我的经验 是天性
Because you do not see them.
因为你没看见它们
You mean, see them for what they are?
你是说 看见它们的本质吗
Look closer.
仔细去看
Hmm. There's nothing. I can't sense them.
空无一物 我感觉不到它们
Look within.
向内在看
I see...
我看到
Fear.
恐惧
In the spiders?
在蜘蛛里吗
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Ah, your thoughts dwell on your apprentice.
你的思绪都集中在你的徒弟身上
He's in danger.
他身处险境
No!
不
No. It's not Ezra or the spiders.
不 不是埃兹拉 也不是蜘蛛
It's... It's me.
是 是我
Fear, grief, anger, that's how they see me.
恐惧 悲伤 愤怒 这就是它们看见的我
That's how I see myself.
这就是我看见的自己
Ah, your sight returns.
你的视力恢复了
I distanced myself from everyone.
我疏远了其他人
From the Force too.
也疏远了原力
Your connection to the Force
你与原力的联♥系♥
allows you to see in ways others cannot.
让你能以别人无法做到的方式看见万物
If you can see yourself,
如果你能看见你自己
you will never be truly blind,
你就永远不会真的是瞎子
Kanan Jarrus, Jedi Knight.
凯南·贾勒斯 绝地武士
I understand.
我懂了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Ezra needs me. They all do.
埃兹拉需要我 他们都需要我
What of the spiders?
那蜘蛛呢
I can see them, so there's nothing to fear.
我看得见它们 那就没什么可怕的了
And what of this, hmm?
那这个呢
Keep it, as a gift.
你留着 就当是礼物
Last two, and then we're outta here.
搞定最后两个 我们就可以离开这里了
Sir, the rebels, they're alive
长官 那些叛匪 他们还活着
and they're trying to refuel the old bombers.
他们在给那些旧轰炸机补充燃料
Get a squad down there.
派一个小队下去
Override the conveyor and activate the magnetic locks.
接管传送带 启动磁力锁
Ugh. Well, they know we're here.
这下可好 他们知道我们在这里了
They're locking the ships down.
他们把飞船都锁上了
Uh, perhaps my associates can assist?
也许我的同伴们帮得上忙吧
My friend says all systems have been overridden
我的朋友说 所有系统都
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表